Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,366 to 25,380 of 40017
-
03-11-16 19:58 #14652Senior Member

Posts: 65Visiting from Nashville
Hey guys! I am in town exploring a bit from Nashville, and I'm looking for an AMP. I am staying in the Rosemont area, and I can't really get around since my car costs significantly extra for "in and out fees" at the parking garage. I figure I will have to Uber in my explorations but to the point: I am looking for a nice AMP close and am hoping to for a great price and good place since Nashville went on a psycho kick to clear and shut down almost all do the AMPs where extras were offered. If anyone can point me to a great place who knows the area, I'd really appreciate it. I was close to senior status on my old account, but I closed / deleted it, so this one is still relatively new. Sorry for the long post!
-
03-11-16 11:00 #14651Senior Member

Posts: 85I had the same view with Pepsi.
Originally Posted by Truthfu11
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-16 08:08 #14650Senior Member

Posts: 788It's easy
It's the difference in taste between Chop Suey, Kimchee and Hột Vịt Lộ.
Quote Originally Posted by BrutusB74.
Originally Posted by Wenger
[View Original Post]
Let me 69 which was great! Not to sound racist, because I know the difference between Chinese, Korean, Vietnamese.
-
03-11-16 07:44 #14649Senior Member

Posts: 158You just made my morning with that comment! I guess you're right. Not like the V was sideways!
Originally Posted by Wenger
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-16 07:21 #14648Senior Member

Posts: 210I've had similar experience there. Went there couple of weeks back greeted by Laura (I think). She was a bit older but very diligent on the performance.
Originally Posted by BrutusB74
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-16 06:37 #14647Senior Member

Posts: 958Depends if you're north or south.
Originally Posted by Bjrivs
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-16 06:36 #14646Senior Member

Posts: 958Lux
How can you tell her ethnicity from that view?
Originally Posted by BrutusB74
[View Original Post]
-w.
-
03-10-16 23:27 #14645Regular Member

Posts: 13Grand and Wood
I'm guessing it's right next to the pizza place. Inside isn't quite as elegant as they'd have you believe. I just went there a bit ago, massage was decent, and the provider provided great service knowing all the spots to touch. Looks were. Not so great. Sounded like there were at least 2 other people working there, and as I left I got to see one of them. Kind of made me regret the money I had just spent seeing what could have been. It was a later visit so not really an option to choose, I would definitely make a point of going during work hours in the future.
Originally Posted by ShadowEyes
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-16 22:26 #14644Banned Member

Posts: 4190All you do is ask questions. Go and try a place and report back.
Originally Posted by Bjrivs
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-16 16:43 #14643Regular Member

Posts: 11Recommendation
I have some free time on Monday.
Should I visit Sky One or Pine Tree?
-
03-10-16 13:53 #14642Senior Member

Posts: 1255Chinese Make-out Music
This is a new one I've never mentioned before. If you happen to visit a Chinese woman, whether in an AMP or elsewhere, and if you two are alone in the shop, consider asking instead of the horrible new age massage music, ask if there is some music she likes. Now when I see my friend, we always play stuff she likes. One, Chinese performer that is really pretty good, is Jamyang Dolma. She's supposedly the most popular female vocalist in China. (Think Adele.) While personally I prefer things like Hendrix and AC / DC, that's not make-out music. So whatever your girl likes, ask her to play it for you. Then give her the massage, or lie side by side with her. Bob.
-
03-10-16 13:42 #14641Regular Member

Posts: 1Do you have the name of the MP on Grand west of 9?
Originally Posted by DaveSanto2
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-16 13:26 #14640Senior Member

Posts: 120Standard rates
Great review, haha me love you long time. Also stick to. 8 for the service you got.
Originally Posted by BrutusB74
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-16 11:31 #14639Regular Member

Posts: 22The jacuzzi session at ERS is a lot of fun- I don't know of any other places nearby that offer this, and even though it's been innocent in my experience I have always enjoyed it.
Originally Posted by NewCleve
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-16 10:17 #14638Senior Member

Posts: 638Jacuzzi
ERS does have jacuzzi time though. You'll have a beautiful girl sit with you for awhile before the main event, definitely worth a stop.
Originally Posted by Kellster
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





