Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 33,046 to 33,060 of 61441
-
03-09-16 20:52 #28396Regular Member

Posts: 141Ahoy Captain!
These guys are fucking hilarious! I met a girl a few years back on Conkling st. We dated on the regular tip she too met a Captain save a hoe. He got her a apartment a few blocks away from where I used to live. And of course she was still dating me and a bunch of other dudes using the place. It was great! Her girlfriend moved in and I was doing doubles with them.
Originally Posted by KayJay1
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-16 18:13 #28395Senior Member

Posts: 502Done
I applaud you dude but you should avoid this site, so you won't pick up another 200 plus just by stopping on here from time to time.
Originally Posted by BMoreRedneck
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-16 16:14 #28394Senior Member

Posts: 694Does she hang in Brooklyn too.
Originally Posted by YellaPerch
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-16 16:12 #28393Senior Member

Posts: 694Kelly
Does this kelly hang around Brooklyn would like to no because there is a kelly in Brooklyn.
Originally Posted by Masonm
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-16 15:32 #28392Senior Member

Posts: 36Dundalk
Some of you may recognize some of these women. I have numbers for some.
-
03-09-16 10:57 #28391

Posts: 540Brooklyn Monica. AWOL
Any sign of Monica / Nichol on Pontiac these days. Nice mid-30's Italian brunette. Bad habit but good provider.
-
03-09-16 10:21 #28390Regular Member

Posts: 13Not quite like that. I was at Motel 6 with Amber, her low life boyfriend and 2 of there friends. Helped them get a room for the night. Nothing else. Haven't dated anyone except Trina since the day I found her out there. Sorry if that was misleading. I've known Amber for a lot of years. Just like a few other girls out there. I run those streets picking up girls for 6 years. Once I got with Trina, knowing her before the streets and seeing what it's done to her and how it effected her outlook on life, I'll never pick up another girl on those streets. Not judging anyone on here, I was once one of you. I just hope they can all get clean and off the streets one day. After picking up over 200 girls. I'm done. Good luck and be safe out there.
Originally Posted by Mongerel
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-16 08:17 #28389Senior Member

Posts: 138Ha-ha this is too funny!
Originally Posted by Mongerel
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-16 07:20 #28388Senior Member

Posts: 200[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
03-09-16 06:53 #28387Senior Member

Posts: 694Mary cate
LOL so true.
Originally Posted by Laxxx
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-16 04:49 #28386Senior Member

Posts: 502Tatiana
Yes that's her.
Originally Posted by SirDrDunk
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-16 04:29 #28385Senior Member

Posts: 222W / w?
Has anyone seen destiny recently. I haven't seen or heard from since the last minutes on her phone. ?
-
03-08-16 23:06 #28384Banned Member

Posts: 1312Tatiana
Is that the girl with all the tattoos.
Originally Posted by AceKing88
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-16 21:38 #28383Senior Member

Posts: 248Katie
I saw Katie (with the short hair) down in CB this afternoon. Any one got intel on her?
-
03-08-16 21:26 #28382Senior Member

Posts: 248Missing
Good question. MC has been missing for some time. Amazing what a girl with no teeth can do!
Originally Posted by Checkumout
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




