The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28393

    Kelly

    Quote Originally Posted by Masonm  [View Original Post]
    Agreed. But getting ripped off by her, as I did, may be the least of your concerns. Serious health issues. Multiple issues. Avoid.
    Does this kelly hang around Brooklyn would like to no because there is a kelly in Brooklyn.

  2. #28392

    Dundalk

    Some of you may recognize some of these women. I have numbers for some.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ashley.jpg‎   careyseaver.jpg‎   claire.jpg‎   amber.jpg‎   jen.jpg‎  

    mandy.jpg‎   shannon3.jpg‎  

  3. #28391

    Brooklyn Monica. AWOL

    Any sign of Monica / Nichol on Pontiac these days. Nice mid-30's Italian brunette. Bad habit but good provider.

  4. #28390
    Quote Originally Posted by Mongerel  [View Original Post]
    You're doing a great job there keeping her off the streets, while still hooking up with Amber at the Motel 6 just a couple days ago? So you "save" her, and use her intel (this site) to now troll new girls. Good going, Captain!
    Not quite like that. I was at Motel 6 with Amber, her low life boyfriend and 2 of there friends. Helped them get a room for the night. Nothing else. Haven't dated anyone except Trina since the day I found her out there. Sorry if that was misleading. I've known Amber for a lot of years. Just like a few other girls out there. I run those streets picking up girls for 6 years. Once I got with Trina, knowing her before the streets and seeing what it's done to her and how it effected her outlook on life, I'll never pick up another girl on those streets. Not judging anyone on here, I was once one of you. I just hope they can all get clean and off the streets one day. After picking up over 200 girls. I'm done. Good luck and be safe out there.

  5. #28389
    Quote Originally Posted by Mongerel  [View Original Post]
    You're doing a great job there keeping her off the streets, while still hooking up with Amber at the Motel 6 just a couple days ago? So you "save" her, and use her intel (this site) to now troll new girls. Good going, Captain!
    Ha-ha this is too funny!

  6. #28388
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  7. #28387

    Mary cate

    Quote Originally Posted by Laxxx  [View Original Post]
    Good question. MC has been missing for some time. Amazing what a girl with no teeth can do!
    LOL so true.

  8. #28386

    Tatiana

    Quote Originally Posted by SirDrDunk  [View Original Post]
    Is that the girl with all the tattoos.
    Yes that's her.

  9. #28385

    W / w?

    Has anyone seen destiny recently. I haven't seen or heard from since the last minutes on her phone. ?

  10. #28384

    Tatiana

    Quote Originally Posted by AceKing88  [View Original Post]
    I just saw her brother he told me she was married doing good for herself in laurel. We must have been thinking about her at the sametime. Conkling is dead once again but Brooklyn is out also Tammy down in Fayette catch her while she down there. Just keep your vehicle away from hers. I have watched her wreck plenty vehicles parked and moving, I think she think the blue mobile is a bumping car LOL but dead serious on that.
    Is that the girl with all the tattoos.

  11. #28383
    Senior Member


    Posts: 248

    Katie

    I saw Katie (with the short hair) down in CB this afternoon. Any one got intel on her?

  12. #28382
    Senior Member


    Posts: 248

    Missing

    Quote Originally Posted by Checkumout  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen mary cate that used to live on fairhaven by spruce street in cb she was always a great date.
    Good question. MC has been missing for some time. Amazing what a girl with no teeth can do!

  13. #28381
    Quote Originally Posted by Badboy1968  [View Original Post]
    She got clean, got a job, got a new life. Wants NOTHING to do with the old one, or the people involved (meaning us). Respect her wishes.
    Look, to the site. Trina told me about it. Had to make sure you guys were real if you know what I mean. I'm the one who took Trina away from those streets. She's doing great. Thanks for respecting her wishes. When she first got clean and off those streets, we got a lot of harassing calls from blocked numbers. That's why I wanted to make sure you guys are real. Again thanks.

  14. #28380
    Quote Originally Posted by Baltoman  [View Original Post]
    Good for her! She is a step above most of the girls out there in multiple ways. That's great news. I always am hoping to spot her when I'm passing through be / CB. He son had some health issues. I hope he got straightened out as well.

    Baltoman.
    Actually, her son has no health issues. She has been clean since mid January. But still no job. I definitely look out for her. Love her to death.

  15. #28379

    Lauryn

    Quote Originally Posted by CephlapodLove  [View Original Post]
    If her name was Lenore. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE! Send her back to DE! She was a gem we called Little Red Riding Hood!
    That's the name she gave me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape