Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 24,046 to 24,060 of 28087
-
03-06-16 22:13 #4042Senior Member

Posts: 28Me bad
Yup exactly, I mean this place is for sure a guarantee if you want to go. They have other girls saw 2 others and 1 was curvy and cute. But yes not great service at all.
Originally Posted by BearBare
[View Original Post]
I went because a BP lady in the area couldn't get ready for 2 hrs when I went to her place and left getting sick of waiting for her to this spot.
-
03-06-16 20:22 #4041Banned Member

Posts: 44AMP with BBFS in SD
After the shameful way Escondido treated the very good AMPs that one could get BBFS from I have been without bare pussy at an AMP. I have an escort that does the deed but I use to go by the Asian and get a little bare pussy every so often because I could and it was fun. I'm looking for some replacement place in SD County. I tried a place in Claremont Mesa and with house fee paid $$ and got a very good fuck but had to wear a coat. Are the good old days gone forever?
-
03-06-16 12:08 #4040Senior Member

Posts: 789Yeah if this guy got full service for only $60, it must have been a super slow night. Most of these places will try to get $60 just for HJ.
Originally Posted by Bwetfan
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-16 11:42 #4039Senior Member

Posts: 624I think you created a bit of confusion forgetting the period then. Usually $$ total would have been .4 for hh and then $.4 to make $$ all in. The dollar denotes the benjamin and .4 two more jacksons leaving with Mr Franklin. .
Originally Posted by Shah007
[View Original Post]
Two benjis for a lame message and non-GFE that you didn't say you'd repeat. Thanks for the report.
-
03-06-16 02:37 #4038Senior Member

Posts: 28200 hundo all-in you sure?
Originally Posted by Bwetfan
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-16 02:32 #4037Senior Member

Posts: 391This seems unusually low.
Originally Posted by Shah007
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-16 00:59 #4036Senior Member

Posts: 704That's always been my understanding. When I first started going to Tijuana I thought they had the same protocol. So I tipped very low, if at all. Then I found out that in most of the Tijuana places the girls work for only the tips that they receive.
Originally Posted by Foore
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-16 00:19 #4035Regular Member

Posts: 5Not sure how it works in America, but in Asia, the girls PAY to work there. They keep 100% of the tip, but pay a monthly fee to keep working. Yes, that means the owners are double dipping. And yes, that is really how it works there.
Originally Posted by TennisNut
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-16 21:26 #4034Senior Member

Posts: 43I was told by one Chinese provider that I became friends with that they got half the door fee and kept all tips. I'm sure it's different everywhere. I asked her about human trafficking and if she was free to leave whenever she wanted and she said that she was.
Originally Posted by TennisNut
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-16 13:34 #4033Senior Member

Posts: 58Maple Spa in spring valley
I've been here several times in the past few years. It's FS. Mamasan wants $75 for 45 minutes. No hour, no h / h, just 45 minutes. They always want you to take a table shower when you get there. They've added a sauna as well. So 15 minutes of prep time, then to the room. The room has a bed up against the wall.
They never have the same girls, but they're always hot. 20 something Chinese hotties. They typically ask for a $200 tip (why not, they might get it). I offer $100. That usually gets me to massage them nude, then FS. Last time tho the girl thought $100 wasn't enough so I said $100 for a BJ. She was really good. She said she was in from NYC and was working 8 days straight.
-
03-05-16 12:47 #4032Senior Member

Posts: 707Girls' Income
My understanding, for some time, is that the workers get minimum wage from the owners. I don't know whether they have to share their tips. In the private apartment and condo places, they don't get an hourly wage, and they have to give about 1/3 of the fee to the older people who run the places, unless they're independent.
Originally Posted by TennisNut
[View Original Post]
Hope this helps a little. Hope someone else will contribute on the question of whether the public MP tips are split.
Lift Her Up.
-
03-05-16 10:44 #4031Senior Member

Posts: 43She's working in LA. I can find out where if you want. Just PM me.
Originally Posted by GolfBall
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-16 10:43 #4030Senior Member

Posts: 43She's working in LA.
Originally Posted by SeniorLeche
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-16 03:05 #4029Senior Member

Posts: 28Relax Spa
Went tonight, 40 hh door fee. Very cute little Chinese girl, small perky boobs and decent bum. She takes door fee and is confused and then says ok you pay after.
Mediocre massage for 10 mins, this is a place you do not go for a massage. Then she starts to tease and let me feel her all over, then she says $60 for everything.
Give her the tip and she goes and comes back, massaging my unit and then pulls down her skirt and panties and tells me to start touching her, ended up in cowgirl and missionary.
She never got fully nude, no GFE at all could take a pounding and she was cute.
Amy her name, prolly 26.
-
03-05-16 00:57 #4028Regular Member

Posts: 10Lucy at Z
I went and saw Lucy on Wednesday night and like previous posts mentioned she is a sub-par masseuse. I told her I wanted it to be a hard massage and it wasn't anything close to that. There was minimal teasing while on the stomach. On the flip she massaged the scalp for a bit and then immediately went for the legs and eventually proceeded to grab my hand and let me rub one out. I put her hand there multiple times but she would only do it for a couple of seconds and back to letting me do it. I finally finished and she toweled me off and then I bounced. Definitely better providers out there.













Reply With Quote





