Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #6269

    Marlen in Manassas

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...n_c_e/15162642

    This one intrigued me, but I knew paying for the quicky this was going to be a rather disappointing affair. Difficult to call and / or text as she speaks no lick of english, she's not the lady in the picture (face wise) the others are. She has a night pair of tits though I'll give her that. Business as usual, she was a bit enthusiastic and doable, but she's probably in her early to mid 40's. It's at the shitty hotel near Bob Evan's off Sudley. I hate that hotel as it forces you to go through the front reception area and the clientele is just ghetto over there. Will not go again. I'd give it a 5/10 for a qck session.

    EDIT:

    Forgot to add that she also gave me the wrong room number, one across her real room so that could have led to a problem had she not opened up her door in time. It also didn't help that when I was in the hotel she kept calling my number which basically was a massive siren going off in the hallways, super annoying and could have led to unwarranted attention.

  2. #6268

    Gianna scam

    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade33  [View Original Post]
    I don't know if she is really in DC but those prices are still too rich for my blood. Here's the link in case someone wants to take the plunge.

    http://dc.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts...25-29/21732350
    This is a scam. There is info about this in a thread from another site.

    ". The scammers are advertising on Backpage. Contact is through an email address datebriannaluv@gmail.com or dategiannamichaels@gmail.com and you will be corresponding with her assistant.

    You will be asked to send a deposit by purchasing a Paypal gift card at 7-11, Target, Walmart, etc. The assistant will ask you to scratch off the back to reveal the code, take a picture of the back of the gift card and code with your cellphone and send that picture to the assistant through the "datebriannaluv", "dategiannamichaels" email address.

    After the deposit has been taken from the gift card, the assistant will then schedule an appointment through email, no phone numbers are given. Then, shortly before the scheduled appointment, the assistant will email you and say that the pornstar is sick and you will need to reschedule. Of course if you reschedule, more excuses will be given until you give up.

    Someone posted screenshots of the ads on the other board. I will see if I can post those. The format of the Brianna Love and Gianna Michaels ads are exactly the same. ".

  3. #6267

    Sarah

    I had been on hiatus for a while, but I recently felt the urge again and decided to see who was available. I contacted several providers who had decent reviews here or elsewhere but nobody answered until I contacted Sarah, a 30-something blonde who currently hosts in Arlington. Her reviews are mostly positive, so I set up an appointment. The session started a little awkwardly but ended well; I left drained and satisfied.

    One previous reviewer mentioned an issue with a past visit. I'm not sure what it was since I could only read the public comments at that site. If it was related to hygiene, I noticed nothing amiss. Damage was $1. 2 for a 30 minute session, and Sarah made no effort to rush me out the door once I was done. It was nice to have a decent session after experiencing more misses than hits in recent months.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...r-fun/21752596

  4. #6266
    Quote Originally Posted by DevanteSwang  [View Original Post]
    Judging by her pics and reviews on the oThER site, I think she's legit. She's in Richmond now and her ad mentions only booking through her website, which asks for the same information. I get the impression she taking the higher-end EROS approach to getting clients.
    Thanks man. She can keep her ass down in Richmond. I smashed this chick that looks a lot like Alexis Ren. I'm now following her on Instagram.

  5. #6265

    You're not under the bus

    Quote Originally Posted by CowboyWilson  [View Original Post]
    Damn Dude, I end up under the bus?
    But you didn't see the girl in the pix either. LOL.

  6. #6264

    Alexis Ren

    Quote Originally Posted by BunkerBuster  [View Original Post]
    Model Alexis Ren is only 19, she's 5'8", and is NOT seasoned for her age.

    https://www.instagram.com/alexisren/?hl=en

    http://bit.ly/1RumhA6

    http://bit.ly/1oFpbIx
    Damn Dude, I end up under the bus?

  7. #6263

    Is it legit?

    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade33  [View Original Post]
    I don't know if she is really in DC but those prices are still too rich for my blood. Here's the link in case someone wants to take the plunge.

    http://dc.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts...25-29/21732350
    I'll admit this is unusual. I've personally never caught an ad from a p-star on our favorite site. Plus those rates are half of what touring p-stars ask for when they come to the area not to mention she requires a $. 20 deposit. Seems TGTBT. Either that or Gianna is really hard up for some dough. Might not be worth the risk. Either she has fallen on hard times and the expectations won't be met or the ad is a fake and you will be shorted the deposit.

  8. #6262

    PORNSTAR Gianna Michaels

    I don't know if she is really in DC but those prices are still too rich for my blood. Here's the link in case someone wants to take the plunge.

    http://dc.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts...25-29/21732350

  9. #6261

    Carolina / melissa. Seductive latina

    Love latinas so I decided to check this one out as the pictures she uses in her ads look real enough. Standard 2-3 call system and I was greeted by a tall, attractive, dark-skinned latina. Glad to say the picture she uses are her so if you guys decide to see her there shouldn't be any surprises.

    I wasn't sure who I was going to get when the door opened so I scheduled for the cheapest session. That includes only a massage and standard nova finish but with a little extra includes everything. Since she was attractive and friendly I decided to upgrade and overall had a good time.

    The name that appears on the ad as well as the phone number changes frequently from what I saw so I posted the BP ad and her personal ad so you guys can double check pics to verify.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...e-you/17604587

    http://melissa.hotlatinaescort.com/gallery

  10. #6260

    More on Natalia Jade

    She also set up a sugar baby profile and I briefly chatted with her there, assuming she was just UTR. Thought about her but took a pass. Pretty sure the price won't line up with the experience.

    Quote Originally Posted by JmSuttr  [View Original Post]
    In the ad you posted she put her info from the oThER site but the way the ad is worded it (IMHO) isn't very clear and appears to refer to her friend. It's more clear in her duo ad:

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...iting/21954070

    Her review was positive as far as looks but underwhelming when it comes to performance. Non-GFE and seemingly fixated on only one position no matter what the client's preference. Maybe she'll get better with more time in the hobby but for $350 it seems to me there are much better, and full GFE, options out there. According to her ad there's a cheaper FBSM option but her review didn't shed any light on how that kind of session might go. But if you'd really like to take a hike up those mountains, maybe the hh FBSM session is the way to go? At least that option is more reasonably priced. If you decide to take the plunge, let us know how it went. Stay safe and good luck!

  11. #6259

    Gum Job

    She is a very sweet Korean, maybe in her early 30's? Raised in US, so she speaks perfect English. The pics in her BP ad are all of her and are accurate, she is thin. Only plays safe. She had all of her teeth knocked out, so she wears dentures which conveniently come out during CBJ. Several fellow mongers PMed me when she was working in Martinsburg, and everyone of them liked her. One of them got two pops with no complaint, I am too old to know. I never tried DATY or DATO, so I don't know about that, but I did hit it miss, doggie, RGC, etc. Never asked about the 3rd input. I do know she is available any hour of the day or night, as I have seen her a number of times. Charges 140 hh, 200 hr. Phone 571 233 0810 Advertises on NoVa BP escort section. Use the BP "Search" under "Sweet Asian Princess" and you should get a hit. (I just got a new MAC, and I don't know how to link the ad). The ad says, "New In Town! Naughty As Hell & As Sweet As Heaven Sweet Asian Princess-30" Her pics always include one with her legs spread and her middle finger pointed down. Dick.

  12. #6258
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1991

    In case you're in the mood for another preggers

    Quote Originally Posted by BunkerBuster  [View Original Post]
    2012 is when I saw the 9-month pregnant girl and midget, and said that I was looking for an amputee to hit the hat trick. The review of Koko the amputee is from last week. It took 40 months, but I finally nailed the hat trick.

    I don't know where I go from here. It's either back to plain, normal stuff, or off the deep end into weird shit for the next peak. Unless it's Barbara Eden or Raquel Welch, I'm not doing an 80-year-old, and maybe not even then. LOL.

    Any suggestions?
    http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/nova...-0250/5/571686

    She has pretty good reviews although she's a bit on the higher-priced side. But hey, maybe she'd consider a discount if you bring her some pickles and ice cream?

    Her BP ad is currently down but, IIRC, she seems to be available almost every week. Unless, of course, it's almost time for her to pop!

  13. #6257
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1991

    Info on Natalia Jade

    Quote Originally Posted by DevanteSwang  [View Original Post]
    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...ddess/21386222

    Tried to see her tonight. Called, and she picked up and said she'd call me back, but didn't. I considered calling back but decided I'd wait until some other time, especially since she's at a higher price point. But, I'm very curious about those 36 DDDs so I may try again this weekend. Appears that she's rolling with another girl as well. They're offering a pricey duo session.

    I saw one of these instead: http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...-rica/21386742.

    Cute, chubby young girl with a big ass who looked Latina but wasn't. And didn't speak Spanish either. Damage was a ben for CBJ and CFS. She's rolling with Reyna and her crew. If you're not familiar, check JmSuttr's old posts. I think Reyna was the "scheduler" I talked to actually.
    In the ad you posted she put her info from the oThER site but the way the ad is worded it (IMHO) isn't very clear and appears to refer to her friend. It's more clear in her duo ad:

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...iting/21954070

    Her review was positive as far as looks but underwhelming when it comes to performance. Non-GFE and seemingly fixated on only one position no matter what the client's preference. Maybe she'll get better with more time in the hobby but for $350 it seems to me there are much better, and full GFE, options out there. According to her ad there's a cheaper FBSM option but her review didn't shed any light on how that kind of session might go. But if you'd really like to take a hike up those mountains, maybe the hh FBSM session is the way to go? At least that option is more reasonably priced. If you decide to take the plunge, let us know how it went. Stay safe and good luck!

  14. #6256

    Any info on Natalia Jade?

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...ddess/21386222

    Tried to see her tonight. Called, and she picked up and said she'd call me back, but didn't. I considered calling back but decided I'd wait until some other time, especially since she's at a higher price point. But, I'm very curious about those 36 DDDs so I may try again this weekend. Appears that she's rolling with another girl as well. They're offering a pricey duo session.

    I saw one of these instead: http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...-rica/21386742.

    Cute, chubby young girl with a big ass who looked Latina but wasn't. And didn't speak Spanish either. Damage was a ben for CBJ and CFS. She's rolling with Reyna and her crew. If you're not familiar, check JmSuttr's old posts. I think Reyna was the "scheduler" I talked to actually.

  15. #6255

    Colombianas

    Quote Originally Posted by CowboyWilson  [View Original Post]
    By the way does anyone know what happened to our colombians (not the service I mentioned before) by the airport? Haven't seed an add in a few days and I tried to call the many numbers and the numbers are not in service. Thanks, Cowboy.
    This looks like one of their ads: http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...-girl/13218840.

    I haven't been in a couple of months but, from my experience, they tend to have a few days down where they're transitioning girls.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape