Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 39,541 to 39,555 of 59509
-
03-05-16 18:03 #19969Regular Member

Posts: 14Lilly at Magic Hands gives a great massage!
I saw Lilly at Magic hands on Buford highway the other day. She has a gorgeous face and a really nice body. She wore a sleeveless top that showed off her belly, a leather mini skirt and black stockings.
She was very friendly and allowed me to touch her legs, stomach, back and arms. I didn't try for any extras, because she was really nice to me and I didn't just whip my dick out and say "fetch. ".
What made the massage so remarkable was how much effort she put in to massaging me. She was like the Tazmanian Devil, pushing and pulling, squeezing and rubbing, all up and down my body. And it wasn't one of those "Let's see if I can break this fucker's back" type of massages.
She used just the right amount of pressure.
And again, she is really beautiful! She is between 25 and 35, with a model's face and a very good body. She does have what I would call the freshman 15, but that just makes everything nice and soft.
She was sweating and breathing hard. I even told her she could slow down and take a break, but she just kept right on kicking ass. She was the Hardest working massauce I've ever had.
I would highly recommend her, and someone with better game might be able to get extras.
-
03-05-16 12:26 #19968Banned Member

Posts: 13634Pine Health is still open, probably the only KAMP in that area that's not yet shut down.
Originally Posted by ErikShawn
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-16 12:23 #19967Senior Member

Posts: 39Sunlight SPa
Heard a lot about tina so called sunlight and asked for her last week. She quoted 100 for massage and HE (demonstrated with hands too-is that normal?) anyways sent another girl in room a little older- when I asked where is tins she said I am here for massage -tina will come later--LOL- I came back.
-
03-05-16 12:01 #19966Senior Member

Posts: 39UP Massage
Went to UP massage --had asked for maggie but she sent a tall girl-- cute looking but no tease. Asked Magie on why she didn't come- said I am the manager. LOL.
-
03-05-16 09:03 #19965Senior Member

Posts: 236Jasmine, Sunshine
Jasmine was closed yesterday, but Sunshine (I think that's the name) on 20 was open. Not sure what others in forsyth are like (pine, yan, etc). I guess hawaii on 9 is still under construction.
-
03-04-16 21:00 #19964Banned Member

Posts: 13634Sounds like gun manufacturers being sued because a maniac killed someone. SMH.
Originally Posted by Cocknballs
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-16 17:22 #19963Senior Member

Posts: 343Fine Touch, Top & BMB
Drove by yesterday, all still closed with no signs of life.):
Originally Posted by Gayuma
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-16 09:21 #19962Senior Member

Posts: 529The article said the city could "target the owners of the property on which the businesses sit". That is a pretty dangerous precedent and I would guess could be challenged by any decent lawyer.
Originally Posted by Gayuma
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-16 02:31 #19961Senior Member

Posts: 132Fine Touch still closed
Called Fine Touch Thursday. Still closed.
-
03-04-16 01:24 #19960Senior Member

Posts: 132Sandy Springs next on MP crackdowns
Noted this article this evening. Sandy Springs ready to go way of John's Creek & Forsyth.
http://www.ajc.com/news/news/local/s...changes/nqcpz/
-
03-03-16 23:12 #19959Senior Member

Posts: 52Health massage
Had a chance to stop by, I don't know the lady's name didn't ask. I can say it was great massage with time spent teasing and just giving a good massage to. I enjoyed the flip also received good H e and some utc play. I will be returning. Thanks to Massageperv for the advice I enjoyed.
-
03-03-16 18:38 #19958Regular Member

Posts: 1Long time lurker from north georgia thinking about driving up to chattanooga. Looking for a descent massage, teasing and HJ.
Originally Posted by CountryBoi3575
[View Original Post]
Recs?
-
03-03-16 17:28 #19957Senior Member

Posts: 4061Well if she does a handy then she is worth seeing. I've been wanting to check this place out for a while now. How's the "chubby body"? Also, how are the tits and ass?
Originally Posted by InchLong
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-16 16:26 #19956Banned Member

Posts: 246CAMP near Trader Joes
I had a massage from the chubby girl. She gave an excellent massage and allowed some OTC roaming but on the flip it was DIY. The massage was quite good, however.
Originally Posted by Cocknballs
[View Original Post]
AL.
-
03-03-16 16:15 #19955Senior Member

Posts: 90Thanks, both are on my to do list and I'll add Cindy. Judy is hard to get a hold of. No one answers and every time I've driven by she's been closed. I'll keep trying.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




