Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #581
    Quote Originally Posted by Stallionman  [View Original Post]
    In my dream, Amanda was very concerned about LE. Is a total pleaser once you get through to her. Very pretty (tho more like 28 than 22). BBBJ, DATY, DFK, LFK, Mish, CG, RCG, Doggy, lazydog all on the agenda. Didn't ask about greek. Hope that helps. She does have a day job.
    What was her donation??

  2. #580

    Blondes do it better

    Quote Originally Posted by BigTen  [View Original Post]
    Are you talking about he "Summer" who partners with Violet?
    No, I think he means the Summer who is all like Blondes do it Better. The one that is hygienically correct and what not.

  3. #579
    Quote Originally Posted by Heialak  [View Original Post]
    DUH LOL!! I really feel stupid. I knew that, or should have. I reported that a while back. Memory is starting to go! But thanks for reminding me!
    I was going to say you told us that it was Summer awhile back. The first thing to go is the mind LOL.

  4. #578
    Quote Originally Posted by BigTen  [View Original Post]
    Are you talking about he "Summer" who partners with Violet?
    No not that summer. I have never met the summer with Violet, but this is not her.

  5. #577
    Quote Originally Posted by Pm150  [View Original Post]
    Yep can confirm it's Summer, seen her a few times since the name change. Good service as usual.
    Are you talking about he "Summer" who partners with Violet?

  6. #576
    Quote Originally Posted by Stallionman  [View Original Post]
    In my dream, Amanda was very concerned about LE. Is a total pleaser once you get through to her. Very pretty (tho more like 28 than 22). BBBJ, DATY, DFK, LFK, Mish, CG, RCG, Doggy, lazydog all on the agenda. Didn't ask about greek. Hope that helps. She does have a day job.
    Pretty hard to contact. She won't answer texts or her phone!

  7. #575

    Sarah

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...vider/12437566

    Now this girl looks hot and she says her pictures are real. Anyone seen her or know anything about her?

  8. #574
    Quote Originally Posted by Torque6969  [View Original Post]
    Its summer just new number and name I believe.
    DUH LOL!! I really feel stupid. I knew that, or should have. I reported that a while back. Memory is starting to go! But thanks for reminding me!

  9. #573
    Quote Originally Posted by Stallionman  [View Original Post]
    Persistence pays off. I dreamt that I saw Amanda on Thursday night. Well worth the effort. She is GFE and is quiet paranoid about LE. Looking to find a 'few' regularand then drop below radar.
    In my dream, Amanda was very concerned about LE. Is a total pleaser once you get through to her. Very pretty (tho more like 28 than 22). BBBJ, DATY, DFK, LFK, Mish, CG, RCG, Doggy, lazydog all on the agenda. Didn't ask about greek. Hope that helps. She does have a day job.

  10. #572
    Quote Originally Posted by Torque6969  [View Original Post]
    Its summer just new number and name I believe.
    Yep can confirm it's Summer, seen her a few times since the name change. Good service as usual.

  11. #571

    Lacey

    Quote Originally Posted by Heialak  [View Original Post]
    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-treat/9785217

    Anyone know anything about Lacey? Have seen her ads for a while, but have never heard a thing about her.
    Its summer just new number and name I believe.

  12. #570

    Lacey

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-treat/9785217

    Anyone know anything about Lacey? Have seen her ads for a while, but have never heard a thing about her.

  13. #569

    Amanda

    Quote Originally Posted by Heialak  [View Original Post]
    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-girl/11700073

    How about this one. Tried really hard to see her, but it never happened. Either she is just playing, or she is really really scared.
    Persistence pays off. I dreamt that I saw Amanda on Thursday night. Well worth the effort. She is GFE and is quiet paranoid about LE. Looking to find a 'few' regularand then drop below radar.

  14. #568

    May be fake

    But it looks real good! Anyone hit this shit?

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-0979/14827351

  15. #567
    Quote Originally Posted by Heialak  [View Original Post]
    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...inbow/14794594

    Anyone know anything about this girl? She isn't from Madison, but apparently comes here a fair amount.
    Not sure what the deal is with her. I set up an appointment with Jamie, and when I got to her area, she totally ignored my texts and calls. I decided to try her from a different number, and the same thing happened. So I tried again for outcall from a different number, and she actually called me. She sounded pretty rough. Anyway she texted me when she got to my fake outcall and I just played her game. I wish I would have actually been in the area so I could have seen if she actually was there. I kinda doubt it, since she doesn't follow through on incalls. Not sure what game she / they are playing but I consider myself lucky that I didn't get ripped off!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape