Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #633
    Quote Originally Posted by HippityHop  [View Original Post]
    I agree go get that pussy wow, this is so easy I will have 1,800 post in no time!
    Was wondering when someone was going to say something about that.

  2. #632

    Better check it

    Quote Originally Posted by GoodKarma  [View Original Post]
    Anyone met this one to confirm? Feel free to pm. http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...stina/14906836.

    Thanks.

    GoodKarma.
    She looks awful young so better check I'd, and if it checks go then go get some of this young pussy.

  3. #631

    Christina

    Anyone met this one to confirm? Feel free to pm. http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...stina/14906836.

    Thanks.

    GoodKarma.

  4. #630
    Quote Originally Posted by Heialak  [View Original Post]
    Oops! I read that wrong. You said you may repeat, not won't repeat. Still would love to hear details before I try to see her. She is actually in lacrosse now until March 16, according to a text from her last night.
    I don't feel like doing a blow by blow. There were a lot of positives. But I left feeling like she really directed the action more than I usually like, so maybe I like the more submissive ones. Hehehe.

    Pm me for specifics if you want.

    YMMV here.

    Fd.

  5. #629
    Quote Originally Posted by Heialak  [View Original Post]
    What was out of the ordinary? What was GFE and what wasn't? It must not have been great if you may not repeat. She told me she was GFE, but of course they all say that.
    Oops! I read that wrong. You said you may repeat, not won't repeat. Still would love to hear details before I try to see her. She is actually in lacrosse now until March 16, according to a text from her last night.

  6. #628

    Amanda

    Quote Originally Posted by Stallionman  [View Original Post]
    Cash and dash. Sorry about the poor details just feel foolish.
    Sorry to hear about this. But now there are a few of us to know better than to call her now. Thanks for the heads up.

    I got ripped off once in Dallas, two girls, one took and counted the money while the other is in the bath room, she came out and I went in, it was then I heard what was the two of them running down the hallway but by the time I could follow then there were driving out the parking lot. Could have been worse, they could have taken my laptop, phone but I still remember and take precautions. This is a hobby based on some level of trust. One they will perform as discussed and we will pay them their fee. We have no place to go if we get ripped out in one way or another, we can't go to the cops! LOL.

    A hard lesson for sure but I've found more good then bad in my many many many years doing this.

    Good luck everyone and play safe while getting that pussy.

  7. #627

    Wow.

    Quote Originally Posted by Stallionman  [View Original Post]
    Dreamt of seeing Amanda again. Instead got 'frisked' for $200. When will I learn?
    Note to self: take Amanda off the list of providers you've been trying to contact and won't get back to you.

  8. #626
    Quote Originally Posted by Chad152  [View Original Post]
    So you got cash and dashed? Or she lifted it from you during a session? Did her pimp jump you? Details please.
    Cash and dash. Sorry about the poor details just feel foolish.

  9. #625
    Quote Originally Posted by Stallionman  [View Original Post]
    I had seen her I trusted her. Bad move as she took $200 from me. I m an idiot. When will I learn?
    So you got cash and dashed? Or she lifted it from you during a session? Did her pimp jump you? Details please.

  10. #624
    Quote Originally Posted by Heialak  [View Original Post]
    You really need to give a LOT more information with that kind of post! I've been trying to see her for weeks, so I'd really like to know what's up.
    I had seen her I trusted her. Bad move as she took $200 from me. I m an idiot. When will I learn?

  11. #623
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishdude  [View Original Post]
    I was lucky enough to see her. I had texted her once several days ago, got no response and wrote her off. All of a sudden, the other morning I get a text from her. I set something up for a couple hours later. You got to jump that pussy when it's calling you! She did seem to be getting over a cold.

    Pretty good experience with a somewhat out of the ordinary provider. I would probably repeat. I would say GFEish.

    Fishdude.
    What was out of the ordinary? What was GFE and what wasn't? It must not have been great if you may not repeat. She told me she was GFE, but of course they all say that.

  12. #622
    Quote Originally Posted by Stallionman  [View Original Post]
    Dreamt of seeing Amanda again. Instead got 'frisked' for $200. When will I learn?
    You really need to give a LOT more information with that kind of post! I've been trying to see her for weeks, so I'd really like to know what's up.

  13. #621
    Quote Originally Posted by MadJockey  [View Original Post]
    Hey cracker you should try Thea than you can be stood up by all the regular posters!

    I've not dipped my toe in the pool lately I've been out of town a lot and poor timing.

    I love those long legs of hers they go right to heaven LOL.

    Did you talk service and price?

    Sorry to hear about you problems. It's a frustrating sport were in for sure.
    Oh I have tried Thea. Wasn't sure I wanted to even post that one. She stood me up and then threatened to send someone down to kill me if I contacted her again. Almost worse than getting robbed.

    I did talk service and price with Jennifer at the meet and greet. She wouldn't talk service at all on the phone. I will share via pm.

  14. #620

    Frisked?

    Quote Originally Posted by Stallionman  [View Original Post]
    Dreamt of seeing Amanda again. Instead got 'frisked' for $200. When will I learn?
    Can you elaborate? Thanks.

  15. #619

    100 Percent right

    Quote Originally Posted by Fishdude  [View Original Post]
    I was lucky enough to see her. I had texted her once several days ago, got no response and wrote her off. All of a sudden, the other morning I get a text from her. I set something up for a couple hours later. You got to jump that pussy when it's calling you! She did seem to be getting over a cold.

    Pretty good experience with a somewhat out of the ordinary provider. I would probably repeat. I would say GFEish.

    Fishdude.
    Good pussy is in demand so as Fish says when it calls, drop whatever you are doing and go get that pussy.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape