Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4027

    How Do AMPs pay their girls?

    Does anyone know if the girls get part of the door fee or if they work only for tips? And do they have to declare their tips to management and give up a portion of them? Anyone know?

  2. #4026

    Z Massage Again

    I got Lucy for a half-hour because Yo-Yo and Eva were busy with other mongers. Lucy is a waste of time and money. Her HJ is mechanical and she resists wandering hands. Who needs that. The other two ladies are much better. Acccept no substitutes! .

  3. #4025

    Independent providers

    Quote Originally Posted by Ktobia  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys! Travelling to SD on business. Staying in Gaslamp area but won't have a car to move around. Are there any FS AMPs in that area or walking distance? Alternately, Any independent and safe massage professionals that you could recommend. Thanks!
    Does anyone here have experience with any of these providers-.

    http://sandiego.backpage.com/BodyRub...t-cmt/19967297

    http://sandiego.backpage.com/BodyRub...party/22049906

    Any feedback is much appreciated.

    Also, is Sammy's in downtown a FS type of place?

    Thanks!

  4. #4024
    Quote Originally Posted by TJDog  [View Original Post]
    They are screwing with you.
    I'm near Sunset too (Escondido).

    Walk in, strip down Nude pay Mamason, her for (gate money).

    Negotiate the deal with the girl. Say you want everything!

    She may ask if you've been here befor, say yes. If she asks with who, say Coco or Nicki.

    The legal age of consent for California is 18 (lower in some other states). Yes their screwing with you.

    Moonlight is nice if you don't mind. Doing mamason! She's Good, Real Good! She could suck a golf ball through a garden hose! She definatley has experiace! A bit flabby (some kids) but really can go to town! Nice rack too.

  5. #4023
    Quote Originally Posted by BabaDook760  [View Original Post]
    I tried going to sunset because I actually live close by but when I got there the lady asked me how old I was and I said 22 and she said you had to be 23 to get in. I even tried touch of health and the same thing happened. Do I just look young and they think I'm lying about my age or do you really have to be 23? Is there anyone I should ask for at moonlight or is it luck of the draw?
    They are screwing with you.

  6. #4022
    Quote Originally Posted by BabaDook760  [View Original Post]
    I tried going to sunset because I actually live close by but when I got there the lady asked me how old I was and I said 22 and she said you had to be 23 to get in. I even tried touch of health and the same thing happened. Do I just look young and they think I'm lying about my age or do you really have to be 23? Is there anyone I should ask for at moonlight or is it luck of the draw?
    Just lie bro LOL. And if they ask if it's your first time, lie again.

  7. #4021
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingVfr  [View Original Post]
    Escondido had a recent crackdown and shut several AMPs down so all may still be very nervous about HE's or more. The only ones in Escondido you might still do well in are Moonlight Acupressure or Sunset Acupressure, both of which I have had success in. I doubt you'll find any HE's in San Marcos, the Sheriff keeps a tight lid on that sort of thing in San Marcos.
    I tried going to sunset because I actually live close by but when I got there the lady asked me how old I was and I said 22 and she said you had to be 23 to get in. I even tried touch of health and the same thing happened. Do I just look young and they think I'm lying about my age or do you really have to be 23? Is there anyone I should ask for at moonlight or is it luck of the draw?

  8. #4020
    Quote Originally Posted by BabaDook760  [View Original Post]
    Glad I stumbled upon this site maybe I could get some help. I've been seeing posts on back pages from massage wen so I tried my luck. I asked for lily but they said she wasn't in and I could try another girl, I didn't ask for her name. Tried giving hints but that didn't go anywhere. On the flip she saw that jr was up so she asked if I wanted her to oil him so I could rub one out. Massage was decent so striking out wasn't too bad. Can any one recommend a place in the san marcos or escondido area I could try? Not really looking for FS. Just some type of HE.
    Escondido had a recent crackdown and shut several AMPs down so all may still be very nervous about HE's or more. The only ones in Escondido you might still do well in are Moonlight Acupressure or Sunset Acupressure, both of which I have had success in. I doubt you'll find any HE's in San Marcos, the Sheriff keeps a tight lid on that sort of thing in San Marcos.

  9. #4019

    ANY FS AMPs in downtown / Gaslamp

    Hi guys! Travelling to SD on business. Staying in Gaslamp area but won't have a car to move around. Are there any FS AMPs in that area or walking distance? Alternately, Any independent and safe massage professionals that you could recommend. Thanks!

  10. #4018

    Massage Wen

    Glad I stumbled upon this site maybe I could get some help. I've been seeing posts on back pages from massage wen so I tried my luck. I asked for lily but they said she wasn't in and I could try another girl, I didn't ask for her name. Tried giving hints but that didn't go anywhere. On the flip she saw that jr was up so she asked if I wanted her to oil him so I could rub one out. Massage was decent so striking out wasn't too bad. Can any one recommend a place in the san marcos or escondido area I could try? Not really looking for FS. Just some type of HE.

  11. #4017
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingVfr  [View Original Post]
    Does Eva loosen up a tad on subsequent visits to her once she knows you, as in taking her top off and getting even more sensual on her massages? She gives a GREAT massage but only a fair semi-sensual massage. She did allow me to lift her top up but not off. Nothing spectacular there but still fun.

    Lisa, also at Z Massage, makes it a point to be sensual and does a great deep butt massage while playing with the boys, but her actual massage is lame with nearly zero pressure. She too let me lift her top up but that didn't outweigh the really bad massage.

    I'd rather go back to Eva for another go with her if I can expect her to do a more sensual massage my next time with her.
    As far as massages go I have not been impressed with anyone at "Z" with the exception of Jenny. Jenny does a wonderful massage that includes walking on back. She can be shy with the post massage fun but I would definitely recommend.

    As far as Eva her massage is not so great but she will let you take the lead if you don't want her to go thru her routine.

    I think they have a couple new girls so I will report back soon.

  12. #4016

    Top of The Nineth. Bring in the Closer

    So, I'm getting the H at Happy Land. Pretty good massage, but no teasing or hint of extras. Towards the end I decide to push the issue and throw off the towel and try and get her interested. She responds "I don't do that, you want other lady?" Well, OK. In comes the "Closer" with a nice HE.

    I tipped the "Closer" 40 and asked her to split it with the one who had done all the hard work. On the way out they were both there, each holding a 20, thanking me.

  13. #4015

    Question regarding Z Massage in San Diego near Jack Murphy Stadium

    Does Eva loosen up a tad on subsequent visits to her once she knows you, as in taking her top off and getting even more sensual on her massages? She gives a GREAT massage but only a fair semi-sensual massage. She did allow me to lift her top up but not off. Nothing spectacular there but still fun.

    Lisa, also at Z Massage, makes it a point to be sensual and does a great deep butt massage while playing with the boys, but her actual massage is lame with nearly zero pressure. She too let me lift her top up but that didn't outweigh the really bad massage.

    I'd rather go back to Eva for another go with her if I can expect her to do a more sensual massage my next time with her.

  14. #4014

    I agree!

    Whether the girls are demonstrating ignorance or stupidy, the bottom-line is you're right. Our challenge is to find the (attractive) exceptions.

    Quote Originally Posted by BearBare  [View Original Post]
    The optimist in me hopes and believes you're right. The experienced, pessimist in me replies, "doesn't work because you can't fix stupid. " Never underestimate the power and allure of stupidity and being myopic.

  15. #4013
    Quote Originally Posted by TennisNut  [View Original Post]
    Maybe this will be helpful: I rarely need to do this, but when a girl is negotiating too much, I just say, "Forget it," and start to get up to leave. That stops her in her tracks every time. Obviously she would rather make less money than none. And believe me, if a girl werer that business-oriented (instead of being pleasure-the-customer-oriented), I would walk out and give her nothing or--if we were at the end of a massage--a tip that is fair for JUST a therapeutic massage. If enough guys did that, the girls would learn. I suspect that wouldn't be necessary very often.
    The optimist in me hopes and believes you're right. The experienced, pessimist in me replies, "doesn't work because you can't fix stupid. " Never underestimate the power and allure of stupidity and being myopic.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape