Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 2,806 to 2,820 of 9059
-
02-27-16 01:17 #6254Senior Member

Posts: 166Leena
Judging by her pics and reviews on the oThER site, I think she's legit. She's in Richmond now and her ad mentions only booking through her website, which asks for the same information. I get the impression she taking the higher-end EROS approach to getting clients.
Originally Posted by CowboyWilson
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-16 00:38 #6253Senior Member

Posts: 73I was watching this one as well and also couldn't find any additional info.
Originally Posted by BunkerBuster
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-16 00:35 #6252Senior Member

Posts: 73Jen / Liz in Woodbridge
I've been a "lurker" on here for a while as I travel frequently and generally "strike out" because most of these BP girls flake on you or need to have 2 local references. That's pretty hard to do when you're only in that city for a week or less at a time maybe once per year. Was watching all the ads for this area for about a week prior and doing due diligence on the research and finally settled on Jen. She has several phone numbers and told me she previously used to post in this area under the name Liz; she has several reviews on ThE otheR site as well. Her prices are about the average I've seen advertised but appear to fluctuate depending on day of the week so might want to factor that into your plans if you have the time to wait around.
Anyway, standard call system, one for the setup, sends address via text, call upon arrival to a decent hotel in a (what felt like / appeared) safe area of Woodbridge (I actually stayed in the one next door last time I was in town LOL). Met me at the side door, proceeded to her room, after some small talk to get comfortable got strait to business. Was quite personable and is the girl in the pics; although, maybe a bit dated because there was some noticeable "kid damage" but overall not bad. Was a good experience and would probably hit her up next time I'm in town. She has crazy long hair, which I would personally classify as borderline "ginger" rather than the blonde / brown as advertised which was rite up my alley. Those are my two cents, hope it helps someone out.
http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...ience/21905633
http://sexyjen.naughtynsexy.com/gallery.html
http://www.skipsweb.com/profiles/291953.html
-
02-26-16 21:48 #6251Senior Member

Posts: 2686Aubri's pix are stolen from Alexis Ren
Model Alexis Ren is only 19, she's 5'8", and is NOT seasoned for her age.
Originally Posted by CowboyWilson
[View Original Post]
https://www.instagram.com/alexisren/?hl=en
http://bit.ly/1RumhA6
http://bit.ly/1oFpbIx
-
02-26-16 21:22 #6250Senior Member

Posts: 154It all works out for me, Aubri
I had he pleasure of meeting this girl http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...i-c-e/21254368 6468747005. Chick is HOT, if the pics aren't her they are awfully close. LEENA LISTEN UP! 2 call, text got me there. Opened the door to her wearing a black nightie with matching underwear. Incredibly high heals that put her close to my height. Spinner, blonde, trim, nice rack and ass. She obliged with a dance that got me harder than algebra. Lays on the bed and says hello to my little friend as I'm standing on the edge of the fold out. Took her in mish, tight and had to get into it real easy. No problem, more time to look at that cute face. Had her head and shoulders of the bed, bring her back up. Her rubbing her pussy and getting into it. Me with my hands all over her nice sees. Held out as long as I can. Going back soon to hit it from the back. I believe it's worth the trip. She is a nice girl although she is seasoned for her age. Not rushed though. Donation is higher end, stayed for he half. Give her a try, keep her around, Be nice. Peace, Cowboy.
Originally Posted by CowboyWilson
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-16 22:57 #6249Senior Member

Posts: 66Cameron
Thanks for the review! What type of screening does she do?
Originally Posted by HardanFast
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-16 21:02 #6248Senior Member

Posts: 2686Any intel on Roxy redhead in Manassas?
Has used two phone numbers; searches don't bring up much. Image search brings up nothing.
She looks great, anyone recognize her?
http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...-time/21878162
http://www.companionsreviews.com/rev...review.393184/
http://www.bitchesofbackpage.com/301-979-3543/
Older ad with different pix:
http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...nts-u/21788795
-
02-25-16 20:36 #6247Senior Member

Posts: 267Same thing for me
First, thank you for all your help over the last few years. You have great taste in the ladies, at least in my opinion. I have only one number saved, XXX-XX-1242, for them and I figured you probably had that one, too, but I tried it anyway and got the out of service message. I hope all is OK as this was usually reliable and a decent alternative if not always the first choice.
Originally Posted by CowboyWilson
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-16 20:07 #6246Senior Member

Posts: 267Pleasant experience
I know she has been mentioned in the past, but I decided to see Cameron and I am glad I did. The pictures are definitely her, but she actually has a much prettier face in person that in the photos. She also has a really pleasant personality and can carry on a decent conversation. When I mentioned that she looked better than her photos, she quizzed me quite a bit about what I did when I ran into a provided with fake pictures and why I thought they did not use real ones. Anyway, I hope I got it across that real ones are nearly always get bonus points. She is small up top, but natural, which is perfectly fine with me.
After the greeting and some small talk we moved on to better things, like DATY which was very pleasant and she did seem to enjoy it. She does have some rules, like she prefers no FIV, but I did no run up against any others. I did not try any ass play, so I don't know about that. Then we started with Mish and she was pleasantly enthusiastic and, after a while, progressed to K9 and that was really nice. Her derrière has a really nice shape, which I particularly enjoy.
Overall, the price point is definitely higher than most others, but the quality is much better, too. Based on the overall experience, I still recommend despite the price point.
http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...esire/18355519
-
02-25-16 02:07 #6245

Posts: 906Route 1 SW
Up until about 2 years ago, there was still a SW who operated along Route 1 near the Krispy Kreme Donuts. She was an older gal, mid-40's, named Rheta who gave one of the most amazing BBBJs I've ever experienced. She would remove her (false) teeth before relentlessly sucking you to an inevitable finish. A BBBJ from this gal was better than FS, which she also offered (covered). Whenever I was in that area, I would scout her out and, once found, would take her to a private spot where she would work her magic. So, if you ever find a provider that can administer a "snarling gnarling" with her gums, you'll have yourself a keeper.
Originally Posted by Angular
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-16 01:57 #6244

Posts: 906Cowboy, if you declined meeting with this gal, you did the right thing. For me, there is no way, none, zippo, nada, that I would email a copy of my identification to a stranger, and there is the same percentage chance that I would send an email from my work account. Once you are compromised in your identity, especially at work, you're toast. There are too many fish in the ocean of this hobby to risk your privacy on a provider who insists on such info.
Originally Posted by CowboyWilson
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-16 22:23 #6243Senior Member

Posts: 2686Not into GILFs, but the gum job sounds interesting
Originally Posted by RoaminRoman
[View Original Post]
I never even knew about the Korean gum-jobber. Do you have a link?
Originally Posted by DickBalz
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-16 21:41 #6242Senior Member

Posts: 154Colombians
By the way does anyone know what happened to our colombians (not the service I mentioned before) by the airport? Haven't seed an add in a few days and I tried to call the many numbers and the numbers are not in service. Thanks, Cowboy.
-
02-24-16 21:36 #6241Senior Member

Posts: 154Leena a bust
After several days of dreaming about this girl http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...-week/21813045 3 four7. 58 zero. 76 four6 , I made the attempt tonight. Talked to her once on the phone, which she sounded real sweet. She asked me to answer some verification questions via text. I answered some standard questions. And was given a general time to meet. Time past, so I left a voice mail and followed up with a text. Waited a few minutes and wrote the experience off. Get a text apologizing and she said we could meet at X time. I agreed and then came the are you LEO question, send me a pic of your I'd. I declined, I offered a reference. She doesn't take references. "send me an email from your work acct" I think I have stayed discret in this hobby long enough and got a decent rep among providers, I don't want to compromise that. I read the other reviews of her and am 90% sure she is legit. But the questions she was asking made me think that she was working with uncle. Providers do end up cutting deals with LEO. I may be way off on this one and I don't like suggesting the LEO angle. Has anyone had this type of interaction with her? In the past few months I have been hobbying via a service and providers I met in the past. I forgot how much work goes into these BP girls.
-
02-24-16 21:35 #6240Senior Member

Posts: 152Amy
http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...eased/21547789
540-498-2003.
QV. 8.
Met up with Amy and had a good time. Very solid BBBJ, with enthusiastic CFS RCG. She worked hard. Sadly when I tried to get in touch with her again, she flaked. We set up a date, and then she went radio silent. If you can get her, she's like the slutty country girl from HS with bad teeth. Communication and meeting up is a bit of a hassle though, so I'm on the fence as to whether I'd bother to try again.



















