Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14622

    Belmont Spa

    Have visited 3 times in the past week and a half. I've gotten to see Yuki, Eva and Sarah. PM for details.

  2. #14621

    West town

    First post. Have explored a lot in the past few months in the wicker / UK village / west town areas. My absolute go-to is on Grand west of the 9 bus. Two cute young-ish girls, they both give out numbers after repeat visits, and are receptive to all kinds of out-of-left-field-requests I've thrown at them (dunno if FS is on the table as it's not my thing). Highly recommend.

    Favorite legit spot is Bodywise on Ashland which I wish I could crack. A comment on RM a few weeks back said they seemed to be "loosening" but I haven't had luck. Really fantastic massage though.

  3. #14620

    FBSM Feedback

    Hi Fellas,

    I'm coming to your fair city this week, and I'm going to get a FBSM or two. After reading through this and the oThER site, I settled on the following options.

    1. Gizellie BP.

    2. Stacy BP 8682.

    3. Malena BP 9180.

    4. Alyssa Tantra.

    In order of importance, most important first, I want a 1. Good sensual massage 2. Big boobs 3. Near downtown loop / reasonable subway ride away 4. CBJ. The CBJ is totally optional.

    Are there any red flags on this list? Anyone else I should consider? I know Alyssa doesn't have big boobs, but her reviews are out of sight. (I'd love to see Margot at Logan for the same reason, but she doesn't seem to be working.) Private Message is fine.

    Thanks for any assistance you might provide! And sorry for crossposting!

  4. #14619
    Quote Originally Posted by XabiAlonso  [View Original Post]
    21 is legal age correct? Its possible they don't want you as a customer. If you are 21 and have cash, there should be no problems.

    If you look under 21, show them your license if you really want to try the place out. Gunnison exists for newbies. Lee is the mamasan. There is only one mamasan. She use to provide the massages years ago. Try united spa on harlem avenue. Its 10 minutes away from gunnison. You should have no problem at united. They are a FS shop so bring some cash for tip.

    Last comment to you. At 21 stay out of the hobby. You don't want to be 40 years old still visiting spas for some standard action. Xabi.
    Yeah I look like I'm less than 21 and I guess they just don't want me as a customer. I had money and was ready to pay but they said they are busy and I should come back in an hour. They thought I won't come back but I did and mamasan looked kinda angry and said they were closed LOL. Nevermind. I go to one spa on belmont like twice a year and they are great. I've never been to united tho. I will look it up. Thanks bro.

  5. #14618

    Kicked Out

    Quote Originally Posted by SykescorA  [View Original Post]
    Wish they would let me in LOL. I was kicked out for being too young. I'm 21. Any advice on how to sneak in anyway? Dress older or wait for different mamasan? I'd really like to visit them since its the closest spa to where I live.
    21 is legal age correct? Its possible they don't want you as a customer. If you are 21 and have cash, there should be no problems.

    If you look under 21, show them your license if you really want to try the place out. Gunnison exists for newbies. Lee is the mamasan. There is only one mamasan. She use to provide the massages years ago. Try united spa on harlem avenue. Its 10 minutes away from gunnison. You should have no problem at united. They are a FS shop so bring some cash for tip.

    Last comment to you. At 21 stay out of the hobby. You don't want to be 40 years old still visiting spas for some standard action. Xabi.

  6. #14617
    Quote Originally Posted by XabiAlonso  [View Original Post]
    This happens every year. The place takes a vacation while waiting for new girls. It's been open for at least 15 years and will remain open forever. Gunnison is untouchable. Nothing ever goes on there except standard fun and for that reason, along with some connections, it will remain open and safe to visit.
    Wish they would let me in LOL. I was kicked out for being too young. I'm 21. Any advice on how to sneak in anyway? Dress older or wait for different mamasan? I'd really like to visit them since its the closest spa to where I live.

  7. #14616
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankyCando  [View Original Post]
    I stopped at Gunnison yesterday evening place was all closed up no sign or anything.
    This happens every year. The place takes a vacation while waiting for new girls. It's been open for at least 15 years and will remain open forever. Gunnison is untouchable. Nothing ever goes on there except standard fun and for that reason, along with some connections, it will remain open and safe to visit.

  8. #14615

    Old faithful

    I stopped at Gunnison yesterday evening place was all closed up no sign or anything.

  9. #14614

    Downtown

    I will be visiting soon and was hoping to find a good place close to down town / miracle mile area. Staying near Grand Ave / and Clark and won't have a ton of time to venture very far. Not looking for FS, just a nice HE and a clean place. PM any suggestions, happy to return the favor for and VA.

  10. #14613

    Pepsi

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteRookDown  [View Original Post]
    I'd try Pepsi, and hope she'd Mountain Dew me. But I'm sure she's not Frito Lay. Thanks, you're a great crowd!
    I had Pepsi myself a few weeks ago. Great service and no $ discussion.

  11. #14612

    Went Back For Seconds. Best Massage in Carpentersville

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeDago  [View Original Post]
    Saw Linda. She looks 20-30 but me tinks she be 30-40. Nice TS, very nice firm massage, not very good with the English but I feel she uses that to not understand what you want. Standard finish, enjoyable, requested other endings and feel that if I return soon while still in her memory, things may be different.

    https://chicago.craigslist.org/wcl/thp/5417145421.html
    Went back to see Linda in hope that she remembered me and would be willing to offer more. Yes she remembered, yes I got more. A big hug this time. Good TS, Great massagy, and a standard finish. Made offers of $ to $. 5 for extra and it was a no go. She is sweet and pretty but our relationship is over. Anyone have a report on others in this area? There is a new one at Algonquin & Randall.

    https://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/thp/5464018404.html
    Last edited by Mike Dago; 02-25-16 at 12:56. Reason: adding ad link

  12. #14611
    I'd try Pepsi, and hope she'd Mountain Dew me. But I'm sure she's not Frito Lay. Thanks, you're a great crowd!

    Quote Originally Posted by DMichaels69  [View Original Post]
    If your thirsty try Pepsi. LOL.

  13. #14610

    Lux take 2

    As promised, I went back to lux this week to try out the younger talent and very glad I did it. Very firm skin, menu was open (except Greek. Didn't ask but I don't think they ever do) with reasonable rates. Very willing to serve and definitely not a clock watcher.

    I know I never had this kind of mileage from lux before. Treat them nice guys, rewards are there.

  14. #14609
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3481

    Belmont Spa.

    Quote Originally Posted by NewCleve  [View Original Post]
    Would repeat.
    Maybe for the hell of it I may check this place out. I live in Wrigleyville. So I'm not too far away.

  15. #14608

    Belmont Spa

    Would repeat.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape