Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #6254

    Leena

    Quote Originally Posted by CowboyWilson  [View Original Post]
    After several days of dreaming about this girl http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...-week/21813045 3 four7. 58 zero. 76 four6 , I made the attempt tonight. Talked to her once on the phone, which she sounded real sweet. She asked me to answer some verification questions via text. I answered some standard questions. And was given a general time to meet. Time past, so I left a voice mail and followed up with a text. Waited a few minutes and wrote the experience off. Get a text apologizing and she said we could meet at X time. I agreed and then came the are you LEO question, send me a pic of your I'd. I declined, I offered a reference. She doesn't take references. "send me an email from your work acct" I think I have stayed discret in this hobby long enough and got a decent rep among providers, I don't want to compromise that. I read the other reviews of her and am 90% sure she is legit. But the questions she was asking made me think that she was working with uncle. Providers do end up cutting deals with LEO. I may be way off on this one and I don't like suggesting the LEO angle. Has anyone had this type of interaction with her? In the past few months I have been hobbying via a service and providers I met in the past. I forgot how much work goes into these BP girls.
    Judging by her pics and reviews on the oThER site, I think she's legit. She's in Richmond now and her ad mentions only booking through her website, which asks for the same information. I get the impression she taking the higher-end EROS approach to getting clients.

  2. #6253
    Quote Originally Posted by BunkerBuster  [View Original Post]
    Has used two phone numbers; searches don't bring up much. Image search brings up nothing.

    She looks great, anyone recognize her?

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...-time/21878162

    http://www.companionsreviews.com/rev...review.393184/

    http://www.bitchesofbackpage.com/301-979-3543/

    Older ad with different pix:

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...nts-u/21788795
    I was watching this one as well and also couldn't find any additional info.

  3. #6252

    Jen / Liz in Woodbridge

    I've been a "lurker" on here for a while as I travel frequently and generally "strike out" because most of these BP girls flake on you or need to have 2 local references. That's pretty hard to do when you're only in that city for a week or less at a time maybe once per year. Was watching all the ads for this area for about a week prior and doing due diligence on the research and finally settled on Jen. She has several phone numbers and told me she previously used to post in this area under the name Liz; she has several reviews on ThE otheR site as well. Her prices are about the average I've seen advertised but appear to fluctuate depending on day of the week so might want to factor that into your plans if you have the time to wait around.

    Anyway, standard call system, one for the setup, sends address via text, call upon arrival to a decent hotel in a (what felt like / appeared) safe area of Woodbridge (I actually stayed in the one next door last time I was in town LOL). Met me at the side door, proceeded to her room, after some small talk to get comfortable got strait to business. Was quite personable and is the girl in the pics; although, maybe a bit dated because there was some noticeable "kid damage" but overall not bad. Was a good experience and would probably hit her up next time I'm in town. She has crazy long hair, which I would personally classify as borderline "ginger" rather than the blonde / brown as advertised which was rite up my alley. Those are my two cents, hope it helps someone out.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...ience/21905633

    http://sexyjen.naughtynsexy.com/gallery.html

    http://www.skipsweb.com/profiles/291953.html

  4. #6251

    Aubri's pix are stolen from Alexis Ren

    Quote Originally Posted by CowboyWilson  [View Original Post]
    I had he pleasure of meeting this girl http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...i-c-e/21254368 6468747005. Chick is HOT, if the pics aren't her they are awfully close. Spinner, blonde, trim, nice rack and ass.
    She is a nice girl although she is seasoned for her age. Not rushed though. Donation is higher end, stayed for he half. Give her a try, keep her around, Be nice. Peace, Cowboy.
    Model Alexis Ren is only 19, she's 5'8", and is NOT seasoned for her age.

    https://www.instagram.com/alexisren/?hl=en

    http://bit.ly/1RumhA6

    http://bit.ly/1oFpbIx

  5. #6250

    It all works out for me, Aubri

    Quote Originally Posted by CowboyWilson  [View Original Post]
    After several days of dreaming about this girl http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...-week/21813045 3 four7. 58 zero. 76 four6 , I made the attempt tonight. Talked to her once on the phone, which she sounded real sweet. She asked me to answer some verification questions via text. I answered some standard questions. And was given a general time to meet. Time past, so I left a voice mail and followed up with a text. Waited a few minutes and wrote the experience off. Get a text apologizing and she said we could meet at X time. I agreed and then came the are you LEO question, send me a pic of your I'd. I declined, I offered a reference. She doesn't take references. "send me an email from your work acct" I think I have stayed discret in this hobby long enough and got a decent rep among providers, I don't want to compromise that. I read the other reviews of her and am 90% sure she is legit. But the questions she was asking made me think that she was working with uncle. Providers do end up cutting deals with LEO. I may be way off on this one and I don't like suggesting the LEO angle. Has anyone had this type of interaction with her? In the past few months I have been hobbying via a service and providers I met in the past. I forgot how much work goes into these BP girls.
    I had he pleasure of meeting this girl http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...i-c-e/21254368 6468747005. Chick is HOT, if the pics aren't her they are awfully close. LEENA LISTEN UP! 2 call, text got me there. Opened the door to her wearing a black nightie with matching underwear. Incredibly high heals that put her close to my height. Spinner, blonde, trim, nice rack and ass. She obliged with a dance that got me harder than algebra. Lays on the bed and says hello to my little friend as I'm standing on the edge of the fold out. Took her in mish, tight and had to get into it real easy. No problem, more time to look at that cute face. Had her head and shoulders of the bed, bring her back up. Her rubbing her pussy and getting into it. Me with my hands all over her nice sees. Held out as long as I can. Going back soon to hit it from the back. I believe it's worth the trip. She is a nice girl although she is seasoned for her age. Not rushed though. Donation is higher end, stayed for he half. Give her a try, keep her around, Be nice. Peace, Cowboy.

  6. #6249

    Cameron

    Thanks for the review! What type of screening does she do?

    Quote Originally Posted by HardanFast  [View Original Post]
    I know she has been mentioned in the past, but I decided to see Cameron and I am glad I did. The pictures are definitely her, but she actually has a much prettier face in person that in the photos. She also has a really pleasant personality and can carry on a decent conversation. When I mentioned that she looked better than her photos, she quizzed me quite a bit about what I did when I ran into a provided with fake pictures and why I thought they did not use real ones. Anyway, I hope I got it across that real ones are nearly always get bonus points. She is small up top, but natural, which is perfectly fine with me.

    After the greeting and some small talk we moved on to better things, like DATY which was very pleasant and she did seem to enjoy it. She does have some rules, like she prefers no FIV, but I did no run up against any others. I did not try any ass play, so I don't know about that. Then we started with Mish and she was pleasantly enthusiastic and, after a while, progressed to K9 and that was really nice. Her derrire has a really nice shape, which I particularly enjoy.

    Overall, the price point is definitely higher than most others, but the quality is much better, too. Based on the overall experience, I still recommend despite the price point.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...esire/18355519

  7. #6248

    Any intel on Roxy redhead in Manassas?

    Has used two phone numbers; searches don't bring up much. Image search brings up nothing.

    She looks great, anyone recognize her?

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...-time/21878162

    http://www.companionsreviews.com/rev...review.393184/

    http://www.bitchesofbackpage.com/301-979-3543/

    Older ad with different pix:

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...nts-u/21788795
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 66d42d1be1d708a440fb6435d4de2517.jpg‎  

  8. #6247

    Same thing for me

    Quote Originally Posted by CowboyWilson  [View Original Post]
    By the way does anyone know what happened to our colombians (not the service I mentioned before) by the airport? Haven't seed an add in a few days and I tried to call the many numbers and the numbers are not in service. Thanks, Cowboy.
    First, thank you for all your help over the last few years. You have great taste in the ladies, at least in my opinion. I have only one number saved, XXX-XX-1242, for them and I figured you probably had that one, too, but I tried it anyway and got the out of service message. I hope all is OK as this was usually reliable and a decent alternative if not always the first choice.

  9. #6246

    Pleasant experience

    I know she has been mentioned in the past, but I decided to see Cameron and I am glad I did. The pictures are definitely her, but she actually has a much prettier face in person that in the photos. She also has a really pleasant personality and can carry on a decent conversation. When I mentioned that she looked better than her photos, she quizzed me quite a bit about what I did when I ran into a provided with fake pictures and why I thought they did not use real ones. Anyway, I hope I got it across that real ones are nearly always get bonus points. She is small up top, but natural, which is perfectly fine with me.

    After the greeting and some small talk we moved on to better things, like DATY which was very pleasant and she did seem to enjoy it. She does have some rules, like she prefers no FIV, but I did no run up against any others. I did not try any ass play, so I don't know about that. Then we started with Mish and she was pleasantly enthusiastic and, after a while, progressed to K9 and that was really nice. Her derrière has a really nice shape, which I particularly enjoy.

    Overall, the price point is definitely higher than most others, but the quality is much better, too. Based on the overall experience, I still recommend despite the price point.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...esire/18355519

  10. #6245

    Route 1 SW

    Quote Originally Posted by Angular  [View Original Post]
    Nice. I've always wondered how that would feel. I mean, I think I have an idea. My ex would get this gummy candy thing, I think it was called "head candy" that would go over her teeth. Then she could go to town and use a little bit of pressure from her teeth. It felt unbelievable. I don't think I have yet had a BJ that surpassed hers (with or without that head candy), though there have been some that came close. She really took pride in her blow job skills. Too bad she turned into a ***** at the end there.
    Up until about 2 years ago, there was still a SW who operated along Route 1 near the Krispy Kreme Donuts. She was an older gal, mid-40's, named Rheta who gave one of the most amazing BBBJs I've ever experienced. She would remove her (false) teeth before relentlessly sucking you to an inevitable finish. A BBBJ from this gal was better than FS, which she also offered (covered). Whenever I was in that area, I would scout her out and, once found, would take her to a private spot where she would work her magic. So, if you ever find a provider that can administer a "snarling gnarling" with her gums, you'll have yourself a keeper.

  11. #6244
    Quote Originally Posted by CowboyWilson  [View Original Post]
    After several days of dreaming about this girl http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...-week/21813045 3 four7. 58 zero. 76 four6 , I made the attempt tonight. Talked to her once on the phone, which she sounded real sweet. She asked me to answer some verification questions via text. I answered some standard questions. And was given a general time to meet. Time past, so I left a voice mail and followed up with a text. Waited a few minutes and wrote the experience off. Get a text apologizing and she said we could meet at X time. I agreed and then came the are you LEO question, send me a pic of your I'd. I declined, I offered a reference. She doesn't take references. "send me an email from your work acct" I think I have stayed discret in this hobby long enough and got a decent rep among providers, I don't want to compromise that. I read the other reviews of her and am 90% sure she is legit. But the questions she was asking made me think that she was working with uncle. Providers do end up cutting deals with LEO. I may be way off on this one and I don't like suggesting the LEO angle. Has anyone had this type of interaction with her? In the past few months I have been hobbying via a service and providers I met in the past. I forgot how much work goes into these BP girls.
    Cowboy, if you declined meeting with this gal, you did the right thing. For me, there is no way, none, zippo, nada, that I would email a copy of my identification to a stranger, and there is the same percentage chance that I would send an email from my work account. Once you are compromised in your identity, especially at work, you're toast. There are too many fish in the ocean of this hobby to risk your privacy on a provider who insists on such info.

  12. #6243

    Not into GILFs, but the gum job sounds interesting

    Quote Originally Posted by RoaminRoman  [View Original Post]
    Well, there are probably quite a few 60-year old Asian women around. : the.
    Quote Originally Posted by DickBalz  [View Original Post]
    Hey BB, I am still jealous of you hitting the midget, I missed her only by a day or two. Did you ever get a gum job from the sweet, thin Korean chick who was in Martinsburg? I see she is now posting on the Nova BP Escort section. I saw her more than once, she is a real sweetheart, and in my opinion worth the bucks. Dick.
    I never even knew about the Korean gum-jobber. Do you have a link?

  13. #6242

    Colombians

    By the way does anyone know what happened to our colombians (not the service I mentioned before) by the airport? Haven't seed an add in a few days and I tried to call the many numbers and the numbers are not in service. Thanks, Cowboy.

  14. #6241

    Leena a bust

    After several days of dreaming about this girl http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...-week/21813045 3 four7. 58 zero. 76 four6 , I made the attempt tonight. Talked to her once on the phone, which she sounded real sweet. She asked me to answer some verification questions via text. I answered some standard questions. And was given a general time to meet. Time past, so I left a voice mail and followed up with a text. Waited a few minutes and wrote the experience off. Get a text apologizing and she said we could meet at X time. I agreed and then came the are you LEO question, send me a pic of your I'd. I declined, I offered a reference. She doesn't take references. "send me an email from your work acct" I think I have stayed discret in this hobby long enough and got a decent rep among providers, I don't want to compromise that. I read the other reviews of her and am 90% sure she is legit. But the questions she was asking made me think that she was working with uncle. Providers do end up cutting deals with LEO. I may be way off on this one and I don't like suggesting the LEO angle. Has anyone had this type of interaction with her? In the past few months I have been hobbying via a service and providers I met in the past. I forgot how much work goes into these BP girls.

  15. #6240

    Amy

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...eased/21547789

    540-498-2003.

    QV. 8.

    Met up with Amy and had a good time. Very solid BBBJ, with enthusiastic CFS RCG. She worked hard. Sadly when I tried to get in touch with her again, she flaked. We set up a date, and then she went radio silent. If you can get her, she's like the slutty country girl from HS with bad teeth. Communication and meeting up is a bit of a hassle though, so I'm on the fence as to whether I'd bother to try again.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape