Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14607

    Just wondering

    Quote Originally Posted by BenFranklin16  [View Original Post]
    Been to this place twice. Will not be returning. The providers are youngish (30's to 40's) and attractive enough but I was rushed and the service was just plain bad both times. The second time I was there, the girl stop sucking midway through because I was "taking too long" and she was "tired. " It really took some prodding to get her mouth back onto it. The location is right on Michigan, just south of the river and there is a check-in desk when you walk into the building. It's nothing thorough. They basically just ask for the code of whichever suite you're going to. You can either call ahead and get it or the people at the desk will just call them for you and hand you the phone so the MP can tell you it. The receptionists probably know what goes on up there so it can be rather awkward. For the price of a full massage and extras, this place is not cheap and a man can get much more bang for his buck elsewhere. I know I do.
    Was it the skinny one or the thick one?

  2. #14606
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1255

    That's my friend Lucy's place

    Quote Originally Posted by PuraVida  [View Original Post]
    I tried out the spot in the tiny strip mall. It's tucked in the back corner. I did feel like all eyes were on me as I stepped inside. Place is smaller, 2 girls on duty. I drew a little spinner and chose the hour for. 6. Massage was average with lots of teasing. A good 20-30 minutes of teasing. On to the flip the negotiations began. The result was standard for. 6. More than what I care to donate but I did have fun. I've had better service and I've certainly had worse. YMMV.
    Lucy. She's the other one that you did not meet.

    Normal sized person. Smart. Witty. Nice person. She is careful with people she does not know. Bob.

  3. #14605

    Lagrange Spa

    I tried out the spot in the tiny strip mall. It's tucked in the back corner. I did feel like all eyes were on me as I stepped inside. Place is smaller, 2 girls on duty. I drew a little spinner and chose the hour for. 6. Massage was average with lots of teasing. A good 20-30 minutes of teasing. On to the flip the negotiations began. The result was standard for. 6. More than what I care to donate but I did have fun. I've had better service and I've certainly had worse. YMMV.

  4. #14604
    If your thirsty try Pepsi. LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by HeadFirst80  [View Original Post]
    Went to Lux last week and had an older therapist. Massage was good with back walk but she was very (very) cautious. May be I spooked her with my state I'd and oversized phone with Otter cover.

    In the end she did offer standard finish with few extra perks and on the way out introduced me to two smoking hot young talents. Obviously, I'll be going back this week to try them out.

  5. #14603

    Speaking of Lux

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob521  [View Original Post]
    Yes. Yun, Exercise, Lux, Yedam are all Korean. Bob.
    Went to Lux last week and had an older therapist. Massage was good with back walk but she was very (very) cautious. May be I spooked her with my state I'd and oversized phone with Otter cover.

    In the end she did offer standard finish with few extra perks and on the way out introduced me to two smoking hot young talents. Obviously, I'll be going back this week to try them out.

  6. #14602
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1255

    Korean places

    Yes. Yun, Exercise, Lux, Yedam are all Korean. Bob.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lebruno  [View Original Post]
    What about Yun? I always thought they were Korean!

  7. #14601

    Royal Spa Update

    I also should have said that this is a one woman shop and you'd be advised to call and make an appointment.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hrodebert  [View Original Post]
    Great, Jennifer Massage and spa build out sold and new owners came in here. I went over there after seeing the ad http://chicago.backpage.com/Therapeu...-7357/30546698 to check it out. Parking is easy right on North Avenue. Make sure you park at one of the broken meters, LOL. I was greeted at the door by a Chinese MILF in a short dress. She asked me, massage, and I agreed for Swedish, $60 for an hour. She offered a table shower for $10. I declined, having just showered. She took me to the room and told me to get ready. She came in and began the massage. She was friendly and had fair English. She gave a good Swedish, and, while she was doing it, I gave her the signs, and she gave them back to me. I gave her the standard tip and left smiling. Vets on this board know this woman as she has been an AMT in Chicagoland for a while, I've been told.

    H-Rod.

  8. #14600

    Yun

    What about Yun? I always thought they were Korean!

    Quote Originally Posted by OFCharlie  [View Original Post]
    Just call. I can't think of a reason why they would pretend to be another ethnicity.

    Here are 3 Korean spas if you are looking for L3.

    Sky One in Mt Prospect.

    Pine Tree in Willowbrook.

    Crystal in Matteson.

    I am a native Mandarin speaker. If you are not sure, send me a pm and I will call for you.

    Charlie.

  9. #14599

    Just call

    Quote Originally Posted by JolieThornDog  [View Original Post]
    I have been visiting MPs off and on since mid 80's and I have no idea how to tell a Korean MP from a Chinese. How do you tell the difference? Reading the forum indicates can get more mileage at Korean places.

    I have only been offered and been able to get thekitty from latina places in So. FL. Any help is appreciated.
    Just call. I can't think of a reason why they would pretend to be another ethnicity.

    Here are 3 Korean spas if you are looking for L3.

    Sky One in Mt Prospect.

    Pine Tree in Willowbrook.

    Crystal in Matteson.

    I am a native Mandarin speaker. If you are not sure, send me a pm and I will call for you.

    Charlie.

  10. #14598

    Thai Massage - $80/ hour

    Quote Originally Posted by Hrodebert  [View Original Post]
    Great, Jennifer Massage and spa build out sold and new owners came in here. I went over there after seeing the ad http://chicago.backpage.com/Therapeu...-7357/30546698 to check it out. Parking is easy right on North Avenue. Make sure you park at one of the broken meters, LOL. I was greeted at the door by a Chinese MILF in a short dress. She asked me, massage, and I agreed for Swedish, $60 for an hour. She offered a table shower for $10. I declined, having just showered. She took me to the room and told me to get ready. She came in and began the massage. She was friendly and had fair English. She gave a good Swedish, and, while she was doing it, I gave her the signs, and she gave them back to me. I gave her the standard tip and left smiling. Vets on this board know this woman as she has been an AMT in Chicagoland for a while, I've been told.

    H-Rod.
    I went for the Thai Massage, Lot of stretching, Arms Legs. Beautiful Chinese girl. Ill go back.
    Haven't had a Thai massage in years. Great change of pace.
    H-Rod was wright on.

    http://chicago.backpage.com/Therapeu...-7357/30546698

  11. #14597
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob521  [View Original Post]
    None of these are foolproof. But Here are some clues.

    Decoration: Chinese tend to be more decorated. Red is a favorite color. Wall hangings common. You might see incense, Buddhas, Waving cats (good luck). The Korean places seem to be less decorated. It's just my feeling. Probably bullshit.

    Writing: Chinese characters are quite different from Korean. Angled lines, different stoke weights. Look at some Chinese websites and you'll see. At the risk of overgeneralizing, Korean characters, more horizontal and vertical lines. And Circles.

    Language. Korean MTs seem to have better English Skills. Sometimes.

    Say Hello: Chinese "Ni Hao" Korean: Ania-Say-o (phonetic). Again use the internet to get the pronunciation.

    Price: Again, not a guarantee, but Chinese places (in the 'burbs) seem to charge $60 (maybe $65) per hour. Korean, $70-$80 per hour.

    Location: No Korean places in Chinatown (LOL).

    Ask me or guys on the forum. If we know we'll tell you.

    Bob.
    Thank you This is a huge help.

  12. #14596

    Royal Spa

    Great, Jennifer Massage and spa build out sold and new owners came in here. I went over there after seeing the ad http://chicago.backpage.com/Therapeu...-7357/30546698 to check it out. Parking is easy right on North Avenue. Make sure you park at one of the broken meters, LOL. I was greeted at the door by a Chinese MILF in a short dress. She asked me, massage, and I agreed for Swedish, $60 for an hour. She offered a table shower for $10. I declined, having just showered. She took me to the room and told me to get ready. She came in and began the massage. She was friendly and had fair English. She gave a good Swedish, and, while she was doing it, I gave her the signs, and she gave them back to me. I gave her the standard tip and left smiling. Vets on this board know this woman as she has been an AMT in Chicagoland for a while, I've been told.

    H-Rod.

  13. #14595
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob521  [View Original Post]
    Writing: Chinese characters are quite different from Korean. Angled lines, different stoke weights. Look at some Chinese websites and you'll see. At the risk of overgeneralizing, Korean characters, more horizontal and vertical lines. And Circles.
    See if this image helps for the above point Bob makes.

    http://cdn2.geckoandfly.com/wp-conte...word-kanji.jpg

  14. #14594
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1255

    Korean vs Chinese

    None of these are foolproof. But Here are some clues.

    Decoration: Chinese tend to be more decorated. Red is a favorite color. Wall hangings common. You might see incense, Buddhas, Waving cats (good luck). The Korean places seem to be less decorated. It's just my feeling. Probably bullshit.

    Writing: Chinese characters are quite different from Korean. Angled lines, different stoke weights. Look at some Chinese websites and you'll see. At the risk of overgeneralizing, Korean characters, more horizontal and vertical lines. And Circles.

    Language. Korean MTs seem to have better English Skills. Sometimes.

    Say Hello: Chinese "Ni Hao" Korean: Ania-Say-o (phonetic). Again use the internet to get the pronunciation.

    Price: Again, not a guarantee, but Chinese places (in the 'burbs) seem to charge $60 (maybe $65) per hour. Korean, $70-$80 per hour.

    Location: No Korean places in Chinatown (LOL).

    Ask me or guys on the forum. If we know we'll tell you.

    Bob.

    Quote Originally Posted by JolieThornDog  [View Original Post]
    I have been visiting MPs off and on since mid 80's and I have no idea how to tell a Korean MP from a Chinese. How do you tell the difference? Reading the forum indicates can get more mileage at Korean places.

    I have only been offered and been able to get thekitty from latina places in So. FL. Any help is appreciated.

  15. #14593
    Quote Originally Posted by E6671  [View Original Post]
    I am not sure if this is fool proof or not. All of the Korean Spas I have been to, the masseuse will take your money while you both are in the room. All of the Chinese places I go to the Mamasan will take your money before she takes you to the room.
    Thank you 4 the help.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape