Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,096 to 16,110 of 16685
-
02-27-16 18:22 #590Senior Member

Posts: 961What exactly is so great about her? I talked to her, and thought she seemed really sweet, but I didn't see her because she doesn't kiss or do any BBBJ, and pretty pricey. There must be something else that makes her special?
Originally Posted by MadJockey
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-16 18:04 #589Senior Member

Posts: 663Miss lilly
Miss Lilly is back in town. Sorry I can post the ad but hit up BP and look for a blonde in the ad with phone and name. You might think she is TGTBT but she is all true and then some. Go hit that pussy!
-
02-26-16 10:43 #588Regular Member

Posts: 4WARNING * Set-up.
http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...esome/14727092
The post is a set up which will lead you to a hotel on the Eastside.
The phone number: 480-XXX-8255 is from more than one ad.
The lady gets you to go to the hotel then things go very wrong.
Just a friendly note. But PM me with questions. Thanks.
-
02-25-16 03:17 #587Senior Member

Posts: 2927Perfect
Oh please, the pics are damn near perfect. I think they are fake.
Originally Posted by TrueHater7
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-16 18:05 #586Senior Member

Posts: 233Amber
Any info here on this one. Looks good and has had other pictures up before, can post or inbox me thanks. couldnt find her reviews on The othER site
http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...d-c-v/10888194
-
02-24-16 15:00 #585Senior Member

Posts: 334Summer
If that's the Summer with the dog in the room. I gave up on her. I seen her a couple of times and had fun. However the last couple of times I made and appointment and showed up on time at the location. And guess what no answer. I hate time wasters.
Originally Posted by Popeyemadison
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-16 00:36 #584Senior Member

Posts: 663Interesting a week ago there was a fair amount of discussion on her and I sensed there was some hanky panky going on. Maybe a bait and switch or whatever. Now we're all falling over ourselves to meet her, and I'm one of them LOL this is a funny hobby.
Originally Posted by Stallionman
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-16 00:17 #583Senior Member

Posts: 124Amanda
I recall the donation being $175 for an hour.
Originally Posted by MadJockey
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-16 00:16 #582Senior Member

Posts: 2120Nearly impossible to contact
I was with a provider when her phone was blowing up. It was after our session, as I was leaving. She was visibly irritated at the people trying to contact her. Like, couldn't they see she was busy?
Originally Posted by Heialak
[View Original Post]
It was eye opening, because being on the other end of that wall of silence, I could understand wanting to try again when you GET NO FUCKING RESPONSE WHATSOEVER. .
It's funny, the way we chase after these moderately attractive girls who smell a little weird, right?
-
02-24-16 00:14 #581Senior Member

Posts: 663What was her donation??
Originally Posted by Stallionman
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-16 00:13 #580Senior Member

Posts: 2120Blondes do it better
No, I think he means the Summer who is all like Blondes do it Better. The one that is hygienically correct and what not.
Originally Posted by BigTen
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-16 00:13 #579Senior Member

Posts: 663I was going to say you told us that it was Summer awhile back. The first thing to go is the mind LOL.
Originally Posted by Heialak
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-16 21:27 #578Senior Member

Posts: 961No not that summer. I have never met the summer with Violet, but this is not her.
Originally Posted by BigTen
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-16 21:25 #577Senior Member

Posts: 513Are you talking about he "Summer" who partners with Violet?
Originally Posted by Pm150
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-16 20:38 #576Senior Member

Posts: 961Pretty hard to contact. She won't answer texts or her phone!
Originally Posted by Stallionman
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





