Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #591

    Mad Jock is 100 percent right

    Quote Originally Posted by MadJockey  [View Original Post]
    Miss Lilly is back in town. Sorry I can post the ad but hit up BP and look for a blonde in the ad with phone and name. You might think she is TGTBT but she is all true and then some. Go hit that pussy!
    I smashed this tight young pussy. Her body is so right! She will work with you to please you. I spread those lovely legs and ate pussy and ass until I exploded. She is one of the best on BP. Pics are accurate and she is a damn sweet girl. I fell in love with hher pussy and sweet ass. So I am telling you. Go get that pussy!

  2. #590
    Quote Originally Posted by MadJockey  [View Original Post]
    Miss Lilly is back in town. Sorry I can post the ad but hit up BP and look for a blonde in the ad with phone and name. You might think she is TGTBT but she is all true and then some. Go hit that pussy!
    What exactly is so great about her? I talked to her, and thought she seemed really sweet, but I didn't see her because she doesn't kiss or do any BBBJ, and pretty pricey. There must be something else that makes her special?

  3. #589

    Miss lilly

    Miss Lilly is back in town. Sorry I can post the ad but hit up BP and look for a blonde in the ad with phone and name. You might think she is TGTBT but she is all true and then some. Go hit that pussy!

  4. #588

    WARNING * Set-up.

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...esome/14727092

    The post is a set up which will lead you to a hotel on the Eastside.

    The phone number: 480-XXX-8255 is from more than one ad.

    The lady gets you to go to the hotel then things go very wrong.

    Just a friendly note. But PM me with questions. Thanks.

  5. #587

    Perfect

    Quote Originally Posted by TrueHater7  [View Original Post]
    Any info here on this one. Looks good and has had other pictures up before, can post or inbox me thanks. couldnt find her reviews on The othER site

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...d-c-v/10888194
    Oh please, the pics are damn near perfect. I think they are fake.

  6. #586

    Amber

    Any info here on this one. Looks good and has had other pictures up before, can post or inbox me thanks. couldnt find her reviews on The othER site

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...d-c-v/10888194

  7. #585

    Summer

    Quote Originally Posted by Popeyemadison  [View Original Post]
    No, I think he means the Summer who is all like Blondes do it Better. The one that is hygienically correct and what not.
    If that's the Summer with the dog in the room. I gave up on her. I seen her a couple of times and had fun. However the last couple of times I made and appointment and showed up on time at the location. And guess what no answer. I hate time wasters.

  8. #584
    Quote Originally Posted by Stallionman  [View Original Post]
    In my dream, Amanda was very concerned about LE. Is a total pleaser once you get through to her. Very pretty (tho more like 28 than 22). BBBJ, DATY, DFK, LFK, Mish, CG, RCG, Doggy, lazydog all on the agenda. Didn't ask about greek. Hope that helps. She does have a day job.
    Interesting a week ago there was a fair amount of discussion on her and I sensed there was some hanky panky going on. Maybe a bait and switch or whatever. Now we're all falling over ourselves to meet her, and I'm one of them LOL this is a funny hobby.

  9. #583

    Amanda

    Quote Originally Posted by MadJockey  [View Original Post]
    What was her donation??
    I recall the donation being $175 for an hour.

  10. #582

    Nearly impossible to contact

    Quote Originally Posted by Heialak  [View Original Post]
    Pretty hard to contact. She won't answer texts or her phone!
    I was with a provider when her phone was blowing up. It was after our session, as I was leaving. She was visibly irritated at the people trying to contact her. Like, couldn't they see she was busy?

    It was eye opening, because being on the other end of that wall of silence, I could understand wanting to try again when you GET NO FUCKING RESPONSE WHATSOEVER. .

    It's funny, the way we chase after these moderately attractive girls who smell a little weird, right?

  11. #581
    Quote Originally Posted by Stallionman  [View Original Post]
    In my dream, Amanda was very concerned about LE. Is a total pleaser once you get through to her. Very pretty (tho more like 28 than 22). BBBJ, DATY, DFK, LFK, Mish, CG, RCG, Doggy, lazydog all on the agenda. Didn't ask about greek. Hope that helps. She does have a day job.
    What was her donation??

  12. #580

    Blondes do it better

    Quote Originally Posted by BigTen  [View Original Post]
    Are you talking about he "Summer" who partners with Violet?
    No, I think he means the Summer who is all like Blondes do it Better. The one that is hygienically correct and what not.

  13. #579
    Quote Originally Posted by Heialak  [View Original Post]
    DUH LOL!! I really feel stupid. I knew that, or should have. I reported that a while back. Memory is starting to go! But thanks for reminding me!
    I was going to say you told us that it was Summer awhile back. The first thing to go is the mind LOL.

  14. #578
    Quote Originally Posted by BigTen  [View Original Post]
    Are you talking about he "Summer" who partners with Violet?
    No not that summer. I have never met the summer with Violet, but this is not her.

  15. #577
    Quote Originally Posted by Pm150  [View Original Post]
    Yep can confirm it's Summer, seen her a few times since the name change. Good service as usual.
    Are you talking about he "Summer" who partners with Violet?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape