Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #584
    Quote Originally Posted by Stallionman  [View Original Post]
    In my dream, Amanda was very concerned about LE. Is a total pleaser once you get through to her. Very pretty (tho more like 28 than 22). BBBJ, DATY, DFK, LFK, Mish, CG, RCG, Doggy, lazydog all on the agenda. Didn't ask about greek. Hope that helps. She does have a day job.
    Interesting a week ago there was a fair amount of discussion on her and I sensed there was some hanky panky going on. Maybe a bait and switch or whatever. Now we're all falling over ourselves to meet her, and I'm one of them LOL this is a funny hobby.

  2. #583

    Amanda

    Quote Originally Posted by MadJockey  [View Original Post]
    What was her donation??
    I recall the donation being $175 for an hour.

  3. #582

    Nearly impossible to contact

    Quote Originally Posted by Heialak  [View Original Post]
    Pretty hard to contact. She won't answer texts or her phone!
    I was with a provider when her phone was blowing up. It was after our session, as I was leaving. She was visibly irritated at the people trying to contact her. Like, couldn't they see she was busy?

    It was eye opening, because being on the other end of that wall of silence, I could understand wanting to try again when you GET NO FUCKING RESPONSE WHATSOEVER. .

    It's funny, the way we chase after these moderately attractive girls who smell a little weird, right?

  4. #581
    Quote Originally Posted by Stallionman  [View Original Post]
    In my dream, Amanda was very concerned about LE. Is a total pleaser once you get through to her. Very pretty (tho more like 28 than 22). BBBJ, DATY, DFK, LFK, Mish, CG, RCG, Doggy, lazydog all on the agenda. Didn't ask about greek. Hope that helps. She does have a day job.
    What was her donation??

  5. #580

    Blondes do it better

    Quote Originally Posted by BigTen  [View Original Post]
    Are you talking about he "Summer" who partners with Violet?
    No, I think he means the Summer who is all like Blondes do it Better. The one that is hygienically correct and what not.

  6. #579
    Quote Originally Posted by Heialak  [View Original Post]
    DUH LOL!! I really feel stupid. I knew that, or should have. I reported that a while back. Memory is starting to go! But thanks for reminding me!
    I was going to say you told us that it was Summer awhile back. The first thing to go is the mind LOL.

  7. #578
    Quote Originally Posted by BigTen  [View Original Post]
    Are you talking about he "Summer" who partners with Violet?
    No not that summer. I have never met the summer with Violet, but this is not her.

  8. #577
    Quote Originally Posted by Pm150  [View Original Post]
    Yep can confirm it's Summer, seen her a few times since the name change. Good service as usual.
    Are you talking about he "Summer" who partners with Violet?

  9. #576
    Quote Originally Posted by Stallionman  [View Original Post]
    In my dream, Amanda was very concerned about LE. Is a total pleaser once you get through to her. Very pretty (tho more like 28 than 22). BBBJ, DATY, DFK, LFK, Mish, CG, RCG, Doggy, lazydog all on the agenda. Didn't ask about greek. Hope that helps. She does have a day job.
    Pretty hard to contact. She won't answer texts or her phone!

  10. #575

    Sarah

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...vider/12437566

    Now this girl looks hot and she says her pictures are real. Anyone seen her or know anything about her?

  11. #574
    Quote Originally Posted by Torque6969  [View Original Post]
    Its summer just new number and name I believe.
    DUH LOL!! I really feel stupid. I knew that, or should have. I reported that a while back. Memory is starting to go! But thanks for reminding me!

  12. #573
    Quote Originally Posted by Stallionman  [View Original Post]
    Persistence pays off. I dreamt that I saw Amanda on Thursday night. Well worth the effort. She is GFE and is quiet paranoid about LE. Looking to find a 'few' regularand then drop below radar.
    In my dream, Amanda was very concerned about LE. Is a total pleaser once you get through to her. Very pretty (tho more like 28 than 22). BBBJ, DATY, DFK, LFK, Mish, CG, RCG, Doggy, lazydog all on the agenda. Didn't ask about greek. Hope that helps. She does have a day job.

  13. #572
    Quote Originally Posted by Torque6969  [View Original Post]
    Its summer just new number and name I believe.
    Yep can confirm it's Summer, seen her a few times since the name change. Good service as usual.

  14. #571

    Lacey

    Quote Originally Posted by Heialak  [View Original Post]
    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-treat/9785217

    Anyone know anything about Lacey? Have seen her ads for a while, but have never heard a thing about her.
    Its summer just new number and name I believe.

  15. #570

    Lacey

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-treat/9785217

    Anyone know anything about Lacey? Have seen her ads for a while, but have never heard a thing about her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape