Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,096 to 16,110 of 16679
-
02-24-16 00:36 #584Senior Member

Posts: 663Interesting a week ago there was a fair amount of discussion on her and I sensed there was some hanky panky going on. Maybe a bait and switch or whatever. Now we're all falling over ourselves to meet her, and I'm one of them LOL this is a funny hobby.
Originally Posted by Stallionman
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-16 00:17 #583Senior Member

Posts: 124Amanda
I recall the donation being $175 for an hour.
Originally Posted by MadJockey
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-16 00:16 #582Senior Member

Posts: 2120Nearly impossible to contact
I was with a provider when her phone was blowing up. It was after our session, as I was leaving. She was visibly irritated at the people trying to contact her. Like, couldn't they see she was busy?
Originally Posted by Heialak
[View Original Post]
It was eye opening, because being on the other end of that wall of silence, I could understand wanting to try again when you GET NO FUCKING RESPONSE WHATSOEVER. .
It's funny, the way we chase after these moderately attractive girls who smell a little weird, right?
-
02-24-16 00:14 #581Senior Member

Posts: 663What was her donation??
Originally Posted by Stallionman
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-16 00:13 #580Senior Member

Posts: 2120Blondes do it better
No, I think he means the Summer who is all like Blondes do it Better. The one that is hygienically correct and what not.
Originally Posted by BigTen
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-16 00:13 #579Senior Member

Posts: 663I was going to say you told us that it was Summer awhile back. The first thing to go is the mind LOL.
Originally Posted by Heialak
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-16 21:27 #578Senior Member

Posts: 961No not that summer. I have never met the summer with Violet, but this is not her.
Originally Posted by BigTen
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-16 21:25 #577Senior Member

Posts: 513Are you talking about he "Summer" who partners with Violet?
Originally Posted by Pm150
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-16 20:38 #576Senior Member

Posts: 961Pretty hard to contact. She won't answer texts or her phone!
Originally Posted by Stallionman
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-16 20:10 #575Senior Member

Posts: 961Sarah
http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...vider/12437566
Now this girl looks hot and she says her pictures are real. Anyone seen her or know anything about her?
-
02-23-16 20:08 #574Senior Member

Posts: 961DUH LOL!! I really feel stupid. I knew that, or should have. I reported that a while back. Memory is starting to go! But thanks for reminding me!
Originally Posted by Torque6969
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-16 19:41 #573Senior Member

Posts: 124In my dream, Amanda was very concerned about LE. Is a total pleaser once you get through to her. Very pretty (tho more like 28 than 22). BBBJ, DATY, DFK, LFK, Mish, CG, RCG, Doggy, lazydog all on the agenda. Didn't ask about greek. Hope that helps. She does have a day job.
Originally Posted by Stallionman
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-16 16:21 #572Senior Member

Posts: 62Yep can confirm it's Summer, seen her a few times since the name change. Good service as usual.
Originally Posted by Torque6969
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-16 12:24 #571Senior Member

Posts: 108Lacey
Its summer just new number and name I believe.
Originally Posted by Heialak
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-16 09:36 #570Senior Member

Posts: 961Lacey
http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-treat/9785217
Anyone know anything about Lacey? Have seen her ads for a while, but have never heard a thing about her.












Reply With Quote




