Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #6239

    Dominican Michelle

    I saw Dominican Michelle recently and it was an enjoyable experience. Typical two-call system and she has a little place by Woodridge. The pictures in the ad, if not her, are representative. She's a cute, curvy woman about 5'2" or so and those fun bags are absolutely real. As for her acting as a travel agent, the prices listed in her ad are for body rub only but they do give you an idea of where to start. I was able to get two round-trip First Class trips to Paradise, PA for $$. Overall, I found her to be sweet and would repeat.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...ddess/20999012

  2. #6238

    Gum Jobs?

    Nice. I've always wondered how that would feel. I mean, I think I have an idea. My ex would get this gummy candy thing, I think it was called "head candy" that would go over her teeth. Then she could go to town and use a little bit of pressure from her teeth. It felt unbelievable. I don't think I have yet had a BJ that surpassed hers (with or without that head candy), though there have been some that came close. She really took pride in her blow job skills. Too bad she turned into a ***** at the end there.

  3. #6237

    Bunker Buster

    Hey BB, I am still jealous of you hitting the midget, I missed her only by a day or two. Did you ever get a gum job from the sweet, thin Korean chick who was in Martinsburg? I see she is now posting on the Nova BP Escort section. I saw her more than once, she is a real sweetheart, and in my opinion worth the bucks. Dick.

  4. #6236
    Quote Originally Posted by BunkerBuster  [View Original Post]
    I don't know where I go from here. It's either back to plain, normal stuff, or off the deep end into weird shit for the next peak. Unless it's Barbara Eden or Raquel Welch, I'm not doing an 80-year-old, and maybe not even then. LOL.

    Any suggestions?
    Well, there are probably quite a few 60-year old Asian women around. : the.

  5. #6235

    Just so there's no confusion

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyGuy2  [View Original Post]
    You are truly a hoot!

    Enjoy,

    Happy Guy 2.
    2012 is when I saw the 9-month pregnant girl and midget, and said that I was looking for an amputee to hit the hat trick. The review of Koko the amputee is from last week. It took 40 months, but I finally nailed the hat trick.

    I don't know where I go from here. It's either back to plain, normal stuff, or off the deep end into weird shit for the next peak. Unless it's Barbara Eden or Raquel Welch, I'm not doing an 80-year-old, and maybe not even then. LOL.

    Any suggestions?

  6. #6234
    Quote Originally Posted by BunkerBuster  [View Original Post]
    From October 2012

    The curiosity got to me, so I had to give her a try. Pix are real and accurate. Location was a lower end motel.

    She walks the floor on her nubs, and pulls herself up onto the bed with a fair amount of agility. CBJ was very good, and CG was better than many complete-bodied girls. Mish with no legs to get in the way gives full access.

    The downside was not much in the way of personal interaction, and she won't say much in conversation. As soon as I finished, she clambered to the other bed to get dressed, and was busy tapping on the phone the whole time I was cleaning up and dressing.

    For 80, she delivers as promised, there's a real novelty factor, but not sure if I'd repeat. The service was good, so I might. If you want to try something way off the beaten path, I'd give her a recommendation.

    https://myscarletbook.com/dc/708-829-3623/

    http://dc.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts...-legs/21808435

    http://dc.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts...e-has/21627430
    You are truly a hoot!

    Enjoy,

    Happy Guy 2.

  7. #6233

    Just OK

    After doing some research and finding some history in at least one other city, Seattle area, I decided she was at least legitimate. I knew way better than to expect the pictures to be of her and I was definitely right there. The body size in her ad is about right, but she has much darker hair, about a 6 of 10 face, and about a 7 of 10 body shape. I also found out that she has a fairly tight kitty and the total damage was $. 2 for what was supposed to be a half hr. That is the good.

    As soon as she let me in, I realized she had a female friend who was sharing the room. Although I did not partake, I would not recommend. Probably about a 3 or 4 of 10 body and face. Anyway, the friend goes into the bathroom and we get undressed. I can already tell she is hurrying as she has the cover in her hand before I can even finish disrobing. She quickly slips it on and gives me a quick CBJ for about 2 minutes. Then, we go to mish and she basically is like a dishrag. No attempt at moving. After about 2 or 3 minutes of that, we switched to K9 and, I kid you not, within less than 2 minutes, she is asking if I am about done. Again, she is not making any attempt to do anything to help things along, either. I told her I was not; I am sure I had been there well less than 10 minutes total. Anyway, after another 2 or 3 minutes, it just was not working, so I told her to just finish with a HJ, which usually works better than a CBJ for me anyway. Although earlier, she had told me no FIV, she relented at that point and I quickly finished. Then she rushed me dressing, telling me her friend had someone already on the way up! I checked my watch on the way out and I had been there just barely 15 minutes.

    My impression was that both girls are very high volume and not much on service. They did quote me $$$ for doubles for an hr, which I declined. If you are interested in a rushed quickie with someone who basically just lays there, the price is really not too bad, I guess, but I will not repeat. Here is the ad:

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...ckage/21240096

  8. #6232
    Quote Originally Posted by Lioil  [View Original Post]
    I am not sure if we had same Chinese operations but I find the price to be decent but these women are mostly "moms" or FOBs. They come here for a few months then go back. The mamasan is accomodating in giving me recommendations but all in all I find them to be clock watchers and not very pleasant to look at.
    I understand your perspective, Lioil, but my reviews have included the caveat that they won't be every monger's cup of tea. Are they older? Absolutely. I wouldn't call them FOBs, but "moms" is probably a fair term. Are they pleasant to look at? That's a subjective assessment, although it's fair to say that they are not PYTs. For me, they've always served the need adequately, and I've never had a clock-watching experience. (They likely keep track of the time because that's what the mamas an does to them. Still, it's never been an issue during my visits, and I've always gotten the full hour or nearly so.) All I can say is that they are a niche and won't be to everyone's liking.

  9. #6231

    Hayley Storme

    The post / review that I found in this forum put me off a little but I thought I would give it a shot. She will be on the move further south into a neighboring county but she was right up the street from me so it was convenient. The hallway in the notel she was in reeked of smoke and she was smoking when I got to her room so if that is a barrier so be it. She offers the standard damage amounts per time frame and also offers a GFE session. Her BBBJ was excellent and she was so tight I blew pretty quickly. I will opt for a shorter period and bend her over next time. The info in the previous post was not evident as she had a delightful smell coming from her snatch. Not sure that the previous poster was even with her as he PM'd me details about her performance that were also inaccurate. She is a quiet girl and I think maybe would be more fun the more times you are with her.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...torme/21816806

  10. #6230
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1991

    Fixing the URL for the USASG post about Lupita

    Quote Originally Posted by ButtersStotch  [View Original Post]
    Not sure why this happens but the URL of the USASG thread often doesn't post correctly. The only way I've found to fix this is to manually cut the "open bracket-backslash-URL-close bracket" (had to spell it out so I don't get an error when I try to upload this post) portion from the middle of the string and paste it on the end where it belongs.

    In this case, the earlier post about Lupita is worth reading because it explains why she's not worth seeing. It's always a good thing when doing some homework can help forum members save their hard earned $.

  11. #6229

    Haylie Fox Review Thumbs Up!

    I saw that Haylie Fox Ad is up again after being down for about a few days. I decided to call her and asked for the half for 1. 0, she agreed and texted me the address out in Sterling. Once I arrived I called her again and she confused me with another client, anyways I corrected her and she gave me the room #. I arrive to the room and I see a youthful beautiful blonde, she looked about 27-28, about 5'4, 120 LBS, she was wearing jeans and a shirt like she was really comfy in her room. She is very energetic and lively, I asked where to place my donation and she said on the TV stand. I go ahead and get undressed and then she does the same, I lay on the bed and she covers it up and gives an really good BJ. I started off mish, and was pile driving for the longest, She had really soft milky skin and smelled fresh of Dove body wash. She was really into it, she will try to take control xD, this is FULL ON GFE, she wants to feel you up and get aroused too, boy I was tired she said well lets do doggy so you'll have something to grab on to, Jesus I ran into that thing like a crash dummy and finised. She enjoyed every second and inch. She did not rush me or a clock watcher. I will sure as hell repeat.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...te1oo/20845907

    213-XXX-6588.

    Hey folks lets get more reviews of providers, there is a lot of advising and rants on this fourms.

  12. #6228

    Bella Yung Review. Passive

    Bella Yung.

    Since Bella ad says she was in Crystal City I decided to text her "are you avail" since she is generally in DC / MD area all the time. She responded "Call me". So I call her and asked if she has time for the half, we agree to 1. 2. She texted me the address I proceeded to the area. When I arrived I texted and called her a few times, and no response so I had to wait about 10-15. She calls back and says her phone is acting up. Ofcourse during that time your always searching for another provider in the area xD. So she tells me the room #. I get to the door and she is wearing a casual outfit. Black leggings, nice blouse, necklace, watch, earrings. It seemed like I was meeting someone for an outgoing date (lovely). Anyways she was about 5'0 slim petite asian gal about 110 LBS nice small butt and nice small boobs. We chitchat and she is very relaxed and could hold a decent normal conversation. I asked where to place the donation and she said on the TV stand. I go ahead and undress first and then she followed thru. I lay on the bed and she covers it up and gave a pretty decent BJ. I proceeded on to mish for a while and had to "take it easy" according to her. Then she wanted to do doggy and I finished that way. I was not rushed nor she was a clock watcher. The experience was great but the quality of "service" was not so good since I had to be really gentle. I will not repeat because of that.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...iewed/21384258

    323-309-8680.

  13. #6227

    She's a web cam model

    Quote Originally Posted by KravenMorehed  [View Original Post]
    Hey this seems TGTBT and I hope not a transformer. Definitely a lot of recycling but yo, those T&A look right. I am anti transformer. What do tall think?

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...ecial/21863025
    Pictures are of a web cam model:

    https://twitter.com/daayanacam4/stat...15330938941442

    https://twitter.com/dayaannacam4?lang=en

    Or maybe she decided to bring her talents out of the computer monitor and start meeting face to face.

  14. #6226

    Maybe.

    Quote Originally Posted by Angular  [View Original Post]
    Can someone advise me on the screening process with the K-Agencies? I don't suppose the Chinese condos can be used as references, could they?
    I have (maybe still?) membership with quite a few K-agencies and here's my observation. YMMV:

    1. Screening process in general:

    A. License.

    Be. Proof of workplace.

    See. 2 references. They do check up on them.

    The. "some" K agencies accepted (apparently some K agencies don't like some other ones.).

    Sometimes it takes them forever to do it but sometimes if you get lucky and call them and try to schedule the same day they just screen you on the phone and simply ask to present your license upon arrival! I think it is probably tied to them wanting to fill business asap.

    But honestly I haven't used them much recently. They are pretty yes but I have a favorite k girl to see who currently AFAIK is not part of a K agency and she rocks.

  15. #6225

    You get what you paid for.

    Quote Originally Posted by Serpico99  [View Original Post]
    I gave the Chinese Cee-ville operation another try and based on a recommendation from a fellow hard-working monger here, I requested to see Nana.

    I was quoted 120/ hhr and 140/ hr (went before 5 pm) so I took the hhr option as a test run. Got to the location and one thing that made me nervous was what looked like uncle LEO's unmarked car parked out front, your basic "crown vic", tinted windows, with a couple of small fat atennas emerging on the back of the roof and trunk.

    Anyway, Nana is a bit more "aggressive" than the previous provider I had in December and will aim to please. She is slim, be cups, long black hair, with temporary tattoo on the front chest. I was probably in and out in about 20 minutes. For the price, it's ok. I don't know, I was not really attracted to Nana (face wise) as I would be with other Asian providers. But she does have a nice body and excellent attitude and as Roman says, be nice to them and they will treat you very well.
    I am not sure if we had same Chinese operations but I find the price to be decent but these women are mostly "moms" or FOBs. They come here for a few months then go back. The mamasan is accomodating in giving me recommendations but all in all I find them to be clock watchers and not very pleasant to look at.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape