Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 2,836 to 2,850 of 9059
-
02-20-16 08:42 #6224Senior Member

Posts: 912Chinese operation. Nana
I gave the Chinese Cee-ville operation another try and based on a recommendation from a fellow hard-working monger here, I requested to see Nana.
I was quoted 120/ hhr and 140/ hr (went before 5 pm) so I took the hhr option as a test run. Got to the location and one thing that made me nervous was what looked like uncle LEO's unmarked car parked out front, your basic "crown vic", tinted windows, with a couple of small fat atennas emerging on the back of the roof and trunk.
Anyway, Nana is a bit more "aggressive" than the previous provider I had in December and will aim to please. She is slim, be cups, long black hair, with temporary tattoo on the front chest. I was probably in and out in about 20 minutes. For the price, it's ok. I don't know, I was not really attracted to Nana (face wise) as I would be with other Asian providers. But she does have a nice body and excellent attitude and as Roman says, be nice to them and they will treat you very well.
-
02-20-16 03:22 #6223Senior Member

Posts: 163Hey this seems TGTBT and I hope not a transformer. Definitely a lot of recycling but yo, those T&A look right. I am anti transformer. What do tall think?
http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...ecial/21863025
-
02-19-16 20:44 #6222Senior Member

Posts: 104Lupita 559-316-1806
http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...tight/21874566
I've seen this one before. Recognized her from her pics and video.
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...iews&p=2727741#post2727741.
-
02-19-16 08:06 #6221Senior Member

Posts: 25Saw her for the second time recently. Depends on what you call full GFE, but I would not describe it as such normally. Second time, more so because she liked me / repeat visitor, but pleasant experience.
Originally Posted by Mustang946
[View Original Post]
She does have a bit of a belly, as others have mentioned, and it's not just a small sag / pouch. She shares a condo (or like a rental space condo) with Michelle, as others seem to have mentioned. One thing to note, she uses cooking oil as lube, which I didn't notice until the end. That's a big no-no with latex. Kind of freaking me out now, and I might have to take a break and get tested soon. Anyone planning on seeing her, be cognizant of that and stay safe. PM me if you want more details.
-
02-18-16 13:02 #6220Senior Member

Posts: 27K-Agencies & Screenings
Can someone advise me on the screening process with the K-Agencies? I don't suppose the Chinese condos can be used as references, could they?
-
02-18-16 10:04 #6219Senior Member

Posts: 167Shouldn't you call the Chinese MIFd instead of MILF for past tense?
Originally Posted by RoaminRoman
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-16 05:07 #6218

Posts: 906My good sir, you (unknowingly) just gave me an excellent idea for my future endeavors, with the Chinese MILFs in particular. If it succeeds as I think it will, then I'll owe you a good turn of some sort. Stay tuned. And thank you!
Originally Posted by CoupleOfInches
[View Original Post]
- Roman.
-
02-18-16 05:02 #6217

Posts: 906You, my good man, already possess an eloquence to which some can only aspire.
Originally Posted by JazonArgos15
[View Original Post]
As for being the "Last Centurian," I'm not entirely sure I want that honor. It's enough just being a humble member of the Roman Senate. (Besides, the bath privileges are great. : D).
Cheers, amigo, and continue in your eloquence.
-
02-18-16 03:40 #6216Senior Member

Posts: 2686It took over 3 years, but I finally nailed the hat trick
From October 2012
Originally Posted by BunkerBuster
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by BunkerBuster
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by BunkerBuster
[View Original Post]
The curiosity got to me, so I had to give her a try. Pix are real and accurate. Location was a lower end motel.
Originally Posted by BunkerBuster
[View Original Post]
She walks the floor on her nubs, and pulls herself up onto the bed with a fair amount of agility. CBJ was very good, and CG was better than many complete-bodied girls. Mish with no legs to get in the way gives full access.
The downside was not much in the way of personal interaction, and she won't say much in conversation. As soon as I finished, she clambered to the other bed to get dressed, and was busy tapping on the phone the whole time I was cleaning up and dressing.
For 80, she delivers as promised, there's a real novelty factor, but not sure if I'd repeat. The service was good, so I might. If you want to try something way off the beaten path, I'd give her a recommendation.
https://myscarletbook.com/dc/708-829-3623/
http://dc.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts...-legs/21808435
http://dc.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts...e-has/21627430
-
02-17-16 18:52 #6215Banned Member

Posts: 10Wise words about Gorgons and Basilisks from the Last Centurian
When I have enough posts to earn senior status, I hope I can be as eloquent as RR.
The quest continues.
JazonArgos15.
-
02-17-16 11:32 #6214Senior Member

Posts: 126Roamin Roman, Well said!
RR, you have hit a Grand Slam! On one of the other sites with review, the attitude of the monger comes in load and clear. Just seeing the comments on the provider screams lack of understanding and respect. "She was old and not attractive. " That just screams immature, self centered monger. Treat the provider as you would want to be treated. Putting the provider down does not make you a better person, it just shows your "jack ass" side.
It would be interesting if there was a monger review site. Would be interesting to read what the providers have to say or describe the monger. He was barely old enough to shave, was grossly fat, could not keep is hands to himself, kept trying to put his hands down my pants. The monger said he would take care of me, so I did satisfy his request, and what was my tip, ten bucks. I spent an hour with this jerk and all he wanted was to squeeze my breasts and pinch by butt.
There was one very good provider that I went to for just over a year. Sadly, she has rotated back to that "New York. " She gave a very professional massage and had a great ending. After the hour, I would sit with her and practice English with her. She could read fairly well, but the vowels and just the way this language works gave her a hard time. The works like weight and wait.
So, mongers, treat the provider as you would want to be treated. You are no better or worse than any other human on this planet.
Just my couple of inches.
-
02-17-16 00:55 #6213

Posts: 906Getting to know the Chinese MILFs
Over the past few months I've posted a couple reports about the Chinese MILFs in the Centreville / Chantilly area. Some mongers sent PMs to query about certain details and, unfortunately, a couple mongers reported back that they were disappointed with their experience. I've thought about that for a while, mainly because I've always enjoyed my sessions with these ladies, and I've concluded that two things probably contributed to some mongers' disappointment.
This second point might sound counter-intuitive, and you may be wondering or saying, "Why should I have to put in any work, since I'm paying?" That's a fair question, but the fair answer is that you will get what you've paid for: full service from the lady. I don't want to trivialize this, nor imply anything with this analogy, but it's like having a pet dog. If you just keep the dog in the backyard all its life and don't interact with it (aside from providing food, water, and shelter), you & your dog probably won't have a mutually memorable experience. The dog will not know what you expect, because you seldom interact with it. However, if you take time to interact with the dog, discovering its personality, and giving it a variety of experiences to enhance its existence, both you and the dog will likely bond very well.- First, I guess I'm to blame for part of the disappointment because I used a term that another monger had used (MILFs). In reality, these ladies are not classic MILFs, the hot-bodied 40-something cougars that one might encounter prowling the night clubs. Instead, these ladies are more or less just early middle-aged divorced Chinese women who are trying to earn some extra money for a variety of reasons. So, my referring to them as MILFs was not the best description.
- Second - and this is important - is that these ladies aren't your typical professional provider. By professional, I mean that they aren't engaged in this for the long-term. Some might be; many are probably not. I don't know for certain, but it's an educated guess. Regardless, they are not akin to typical AMP provider, and it's in that sense that I'm saying they are not professionals. Because of that, when a customer arrives, they know that there is a basic expectation of the service. Beyond that, who knows? What I'm implying here is that, if you approach your session with these ladies as purely a business transaction (which, in the final analysis, it is), your session will probably wind up feeling like a business transaction. From our standpoint, we're paying for a session that we believe should include fireworks, intelligent conversation, and maybe even a small web of exotic and erotic intrigue. But from their standpoint, they are providing a basic service to satisfy a primordial carnal need or desire. The key here to having an enjoyable, rather than disappointing, session with one of these ladies is that you'll generally get from your experience what you put into it. Since these ladies are also human beings who have hopes and dreams and desires like anyone else, your best bet for an enjoyable experience depend largely on your ability to engage them and try to make the session feel like more than just one more business transaction.
So, if you want a better chance of having an enjoyable session with these ladies, take a moment to reflect on what would tend to make them enjoy a visit from you as opposed to a visit from some other monger. Start there, and use your imagination to go further. It might not always work, but it should markedly increase the odds for you.
For me, I've had multiple visits with Lulu, Nana, and Wendy, and one visit with Judy (with whom I intend to have a follow-up visit very soon). I've enjoyed every one of my sessions, and I've also found out some things about them that a "business transaction" visit would never reveal. I won't go into too much detail, but one wants to eventually have her own restaurant, one enjoys designing and making clothing, while another enjoys visiting the mountains. Big deal, you say? Perhaps, but why would they reveal such information to someone who views the session as he would a visit to the hardware store? Think about it.
Oh, and one other point: One of the ladies said to me that many of the mongers she encounters are not very kind. Think about that one for a moment. That's on us, guys. That reflects poorly on us. One of the members of this board is constantly admonishing us to "Always be kind to the ladies." Apparently, his advice hasn't sunk into every monger's skull, yet. But that advice is probably THE key, at least as far as sessions with the Chinese "MILFs" are concerned, to having a good time.
Finally, one caveat that I've said before: These ladies are not going to be everyone's cup of tea, Jasmine or otherwise. They don't have perfect figures, they aren't spring chickens, and they won't be the most beautiful woman you've ever laid eye upon. By the same token, they aren't Gorgons and Basilisks who will turn you to stone with a glance. They are, as before, just divorced Chinese ladies who are a bit older than the average woman in this business. When they open the door (if it's your first visit), let your expression show delight rather than disappointment. If it's a return visit, act as if you're delighted to see them again. And, if you approach the session as one in which you are going to try to make it enjoyable for both of you, and use your imagination a bit, you'll find that they will tend to open up a bit and will likely reciprocate in making the session more memorable for you, too. Some might say the price (6) is too high, especially if you also have to do some "work" yourself. However, the rejoinder is that $. 6 is nearly the same as you'll pay at a local AMP, only here you will receive full service and, depending on how you approach it, have a more enjoyable time.
Just my two denarii worth; YMMV, depending. But for me, at least for the near term (and probably longer), I'm going to keep visiting, because I know that, at the end, Roman Junior is going to be limp and satisfied, my knees will be wobbly, and I'll go to sleep that night and have pleasant dreams.
- Roman.
-
02-15-16 16:29 #6212Senior Member

Posts: 1991Gabby / Gabrielle?
http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...w-day/19923049
She posts BP ads throughout the DMV, using some fake photos but also with some that might actually be of her. But unfortunately all of my image / phone searches have not turned up any reviews or anything outside the area. Every search path I've followed has just let me back to her local ads. Also no results with searches of the three main DMV forums and the oThER site.
Might be worth a TOFTT visit but wanted to check first to see if anyone has intel. Thanks!
-
02-15-16 14:50 #6211Senior Member

Posts: 26Tired one, everything is normal but girl is hot.
Originally Posted by LukeCageFree
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-16 22:57 #6210Senior Member

Posts: 2686Alright you warped degenerates
Just in case the midget craze of a few years ago didn't satisfy your deranged cravings, I present to you a girl with no legs!
She's calling herself Koko, but has ads in other cities with the same phone and pictures, but different names, including Aleesa.
http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...-koko/21731736
http://www.bitchesofbackpage.com/708-631-4499/
Same phone also brings up an ad for Zoey, a blonde with both her legs, so this could be a management situation, or she had a friend with her.
http://chambana.backpage.com/FemaleE...-zoey/25827610
There's a review of her from the PG board, so if you're looking to take your depravity to the next level, here's your chance.
Originally Posted by VaryDer07
[View Original Post]


















