Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,411 to 25,425 of 40013
-
02-24-16 06:32 #14603Senior Member

Posts: 210Speaking of Lux
Went to Lux last week and had an older therapist. Massage was good with back walk but she was very (very) cautious. May be I spooked her with my state I'd and oversized phone with Otter cover.
Originally Posted by Bob521
[View Original Post]
In the end she did offer standard finish with few extra perks and on the way out introduced me to two smoking hot young talents. Obviously, I'll be going back this week to try them out.
-
02-24-16 02:05 #14602Senior Member

Posts: 1255Korean places
Yes. Yun, Exercise, Lux, Yedam are all Korean. Bob.
Originally Posted by Lebruno
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-16 01:55 #14601Senior Member

Posts: 194Royal Spa Update
I also should have said that this is a one woman shop and you'd be advised to call and make an appointment.
Originally Posted by Hrodebert
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-16 22:13 #14600Senior Member

Posts: 570Yun
What about Yun? I always thought they were Korean!
Originally Posted by OFCharlie
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-16 15:00 #14599Senior Member

Posts: 1713Just call
Just call. I can't think of a reason why they would pretend to be another ethnicity.
Originally Posted by JolieThornDog
[View Original Post]
Here are 3 Korean spas if you are looking for L3.
Sky One in Mt Prospect.
Pine Tree in Willowbrook.
Crystal in Matteson.
I am a native Mandarin speaker. If you are not sure, send me a pm and I will call for you.
Charlie.
-
02-23-16 13:28 #14598Senior Member

Posts: 183Thai Massage - $80/ hour
I went for the Thai Massage, Lot of stretching, Arms Legs. Beautiful Chinese girl. Ill go back.
Originally Posted by Hrodebert
[View Original Post]
Haven't had a Thai massage in years. Great change of pace.
H-Rod was wright on.
http://chicago.backpage.com/Therapeu...-7357/30546698
-
02-23-16 11:41 #14597Senior Member

Posts: 262Thank you This is a huge help.
Originally Posted by Bob521
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-16 02:09 #14596Senior Member

Posts: 194Royal Spa
Great, Jennifer Massage and spa build out sold and new owners came in here. I went over there after seeing the ad http://chicago.backpage.com/Therapeu...-7357/30546698 to check it out. Parking is easy right on North Avenue. Make sure you park at one of the broken meters, LOL. I was greeted at the door by a Chinese MILF in a short dress. She asked me, massage, and I agreed for Swedish, $60 for an hour. She offered a table shower for $10. I declined, having just showered. She took me to the room and told me to get ready. She came in and began the massage. She was friendly and had fair English. She gave a good Swedish, and, while she was doing it, I gave her the signs, and she gave them back to me. I gave her the standard tip and left smiling. Vets on this board know this woman as she has been an AMT in Chicagoland for a while, I've been told.
H-Rod.
-
02-22-16 23:59 #14595Senior Member

Posts: 499See if this image helps for the above point Bob makes.
Originally Posted by Bob521
[View Original Post]
http://cdn2.geckoandfly.com/wp-conte...word-kanji.jpg
-
02-22-16 22:18 #14594Senior Member

Posts: 1255Korean vs Chinese
None of these are foolproof. But Here are some clues.
Decoration: Chinese tend to be more decorated. Red is a favorite color. Wall hangings common. You might see incense, Buddhas, Waving cats (good luck). The Korean places seem to be less decorated. It's just my feeling. Probably bullshit.
Writing: Chinese characters are quite different from Korean. Angled lines, different stoke weights. Look at some Chinese websites and you'll see. At the risk of overgeneralizing, Korean characters, more horizontal and vertical lines. And Circles.
Language. Korean MTs seem to have better English Skills. Sometimes.
Say Hello: Chinese "Ni Hao" Korean: Ania-Say-o (phonetic). Again use the internet to get the pronunciation.
Price: Again, not a guarantee, but Chinese places (in the 'burbs) seem to charge $60 (maybe $65) per hour. Korean, $70-$80 per hour.
Location: No Korean places in Chinatown (LOL).
Ask me or guys on the forum. If we know we'll tell you.
Bob.
Originally Posted by JolieThornDog
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-16 21:29 #14593Senior Member

Posts: 262Thank you 4 the help.
Originally Posted by E6671
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-16 20:30 #14592Senior Member

Posts: 442Korean MP from a Chinese.
I am not sure if this is fool proof or not. All of the Korean Spas I have been to, the masseuse will take your money while you both are in the room. All of the Chinese places I go to the Mamasan will take your money before she takes you to the room.
Originally Posted by JolieThornDog
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-16 19:15 #14591Senior Member

Posts: 100Try again
You should try again! If you see the same girl, simply ask who else is around? She'll subtly take the hint. I think it's worth a try.
Originally Posted by DaddyOne23
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-16 14:03 #14590Senior Member

Posts: 262Question I am Stupid
I have been visiting MPs off and on since mid 80's and I have no idea how to tell a Korean MP from a Chinese. How do you tell the difference? Reading the forum indicates can get more mileage at Korean places.
I have only been offered and been able to get thekitty from latina places in So. FL. Any help is appreciated.
-
02-22-16 13:56 #14589Senior Member

Posts: 130I went there late last week and got lily (or something like that). Did not get offered extras. Was dissapointed. I think I made a rookie mistake when I was relaxed during the massage and she asked if I'd been before, I didn't think and slipped out no. Anyway I wasnt impressed with my gal, she was youngish (no later than early 30's) but not that cute. As always YMMV.
Originally Posted by WretchedBliss
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






