Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,111 to 16,125 of 16686
-
02-23-16 20:38 #576Senior Member

Posts: 961Pretty hard to contact. She won't answer texts or her phone!
Originally Posted by Stallionman
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-16 20:10 #575Senior Member

Posts: 961Sarah
http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...vider/12437566
Now this girl looks hot and she says her pictures are real. Anyone seen her or know anything about her?
-
02-23-16 20:08 #574Senior Member

Posts: 961DUH LOL!! I really feel stupid. I knew that, or should have. I reported that a while back. Memory is starting to go! But thanks for reminding me!
Originally Posted by Torque6969
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-16 19:41 #573Senior Member

Posts: 124In my dream, Amanda was very concerned about LE. Is a total pleaser once you get through to her. Very pretty (tho more like 28 than 22). BBBJ, DATY, DFK, LFK, Mish, CG, RCG, Doggy, lazydog all on the agenda. Didn't ask about greek. Hope that helps. She does have a day job.
Originally Posted by Stallionman
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-16 16:21 #572Senior Member

Posts: 62Yep can confirm it's Summer, seen her a few times since the name change. Good service as usual.
Originally Posted by Torque6969
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-16 12:24 #571Senior Member

Posts: 108Lacey
Its summer just new number and name I believe.
Originally Posted by Heialak
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-16 09:36 #570Senior Member

Posts: 961Lacey
http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-treat/9785217
Anyone know anything about Lacey? Have seen her ads for a while, but have never heard a thing about her.
-
02-21-16 22:29 #569Senior Member

Posts: 124Amanda
Persistence pays off. I dreamt that I saw Amanda on Thursday night. Well worth the effort. She is GFE and is quiet paranoid about LE. Looking to find a 'few' regularand then drop below radar.
Originally Posted by Heialak
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-16 18:57 #568Senior Member

Posts: 2927May be fake
But it looks real good! Anyone hit this shit?
http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-0979/14827351
-
02-21-16 11:04 #567Senior Member

Posts: 961Not sure what the deal is with her. I set up an appointment with Jamie, and when I got to her area, she totally ignored my texts and calls. I decided to try her from a different number, and the same thing happened. So I tried again for outcall from a different number, and she actually called me. She sounded pretty rough. Anyway she texted me when she got to my fake outcall and I just played her game. I wish I would have actually been in the area so I could have seen if she actually was there. I kinda doubt it, since she doesn't follow through on incalls. Not sure what game she / they are playing but I consider myself lucky that I didn't get ripped off!
Originally Posted by Heialak
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-16 10:38 #566Senior Member

Posts: 2120It's #1969 in the Madison BP forum.
Originally Posted by Heialak
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-16 10:34 #565Senior Member

Posts: 961That link doesn't take me to your posting, and the post number is way off to where it takes me.
Originally Posted by HappyCamperMan
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-16 16:18 #564Senior Member

Posts: 66Warning!
Here is my posting on her from the other day:
Originally Posted by Heialak
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...iews&p=2799396#post2799396.
RUN AWAY FAST.
-
02-20-16 14:55 #563Senior Member

Posts: 961Amanda
http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-girl/11700073
How about this one. Tried really hard to see her, but it never happened. Either she is just playing, or she is really really scared.
-
02-20-16 10:07 #562Senior Member

Posts: 961Are you saying that you have seen her, and she was super hot, or are you saying her pictures are super hot?
Originally Posted by Howard5354
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






