Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,571 to 6,585 of 11027
-
02-22-16 06:51 #4457Senior Member

Posts: 450Vietnamese
Yeah I'm interested in finding her as well. Never have seen her late at night which is when I usually troll the Dot. I think Negsiro said he picked her up before 9 p.
Originally Posted by BillyBaloney
[View Original Post]
THp.
-
02-21-16 22:15 #4456Senior Member

Posts: 566Great report
I am really interested in the Vietnamese girl. Has any other monger ever seen her?
Originally Posted by Negsiro
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-16 16:58 #4455Senior Member

Posts: 7357Negsiro
My Friend I hope the action gets better for you there soon. 20 coins is also the magic number here in Florida. We have beautiful model like young women who will suck you dry for ONLY 20 coins.
Originally Posted by Negsiro
[View Original Post]
I enjoy your posts very much.
Chris5.
-
02-21-16 01:13 #4454Douchebag

Posts: 243It is empty as a cemetary out there
Here I was a few weeks ago seeing someone posting how they couldn't find anything and I told them how much luck I was having. Now I am here to say that its been empty.
I can jump on 93 and head home but always go through Dot Ave, even when I don't have funds or not in the mood, I just get a kick out of passing by there and seeing a regular or a potential and think there's always another day.
Well, for the past three weeks, leading up to the minus zero temps to the recent cool downs, I haven't see shit, nothing, zip, nada. One of my little ATF, this little vietnamese, she's been MIA.
Its not like there's any real LE activity going on. We all know the Police Barracks is right down the street so of course you're going to see the occasional stroll up and down Dot Ave, they leave and return there like airplane traffic at an airport.
Anyways, I am hoping that once the weather cools down to warmer temps, it also flushes them out and all the fishes come out of the sea. I miss getting my money's worth for a. 20 and able to get a cool 2-3 pops a week stretching my dollar.
-
02-17-16 10:20 #4453Senior Member

Posts: 3024Strolled Dot Ave after 2 AM this morning and it was dead. A lone WSW, who I attempted to pick up on the corner of DOT and Savin Hill Ave, tried to play me for a fool asking for the money up front. I gave her the you-think-I'm-stupid look?. My obvious instinct told me it wasn't going to end well so, I left her where she was standing. Saw another WSW in Fields Corner near the senior home. Her and I hit it off well. She looked ok but, she was on her way to being worn from drug use. Went off to a spot where she gave me a decent BBBJ and doggy for $30. She went by the name of "Chrissy".
I'd describe her as 5"6, somewhat of a thin build, black jeans, dirty blond in a ponytail, and a Patriots sweater. She says she's out Wednesdays and Fridays. Be safe out there!. Side note: The chill from this weekend?, I was on BHA on my way to visit family and sure enough, I saw 2 BSWS out there looking for dates. It just goes to show you, they are out like mailmen
"Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these hookers from the swift completion of their appointed rounds!." Ha ha!
MeatMan
-
01-18-16 12:16 #4452Senior Member

Posts: 36That's crazy man.
Originally Posted by HoHunter328
[View Original Post]
That was my first thought. "is she setting me up? Of course she said she had no idea who it was but there was no doubt about this either.
I pulled into an "easy out" parking lot spot just to get it over with. Fully expecting a shake down. He stopped there for a moment, got a look at me and moved on. I got a bad ass look and a bad ass car. I guess he thought I wasn't worth it even though I'm a fucking pussy cat. IDK.
She texted me last night LOL I guess I taste good. All that pineapple no doubt.
Be safe. Happy hunting.
P.S. : I appreciate all your contributions to this site.
-
01-16-16 20:35 #4451Senior Member

Posts: 651Taking a walk
I don't have experience with the kinds of marathon strolls the OP obviously seems to excel at. But some of my best dreams on the street have resulted from parking the car a couple blocks away from the action and taking a little walk up to the zone. It allows for a much more leisurely and level playing field negotiation relative to what can be accomplished once the lady is already making herself comfortable in the passenger seat.
I don't do this much any more because we now have more guaranteed options that are safer and less time consuming (although they come at a premium).
Originally Posted by HoHunter328
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-16 14:52 #4450Senior Member

Posts: 85On Foot
I was out in Seattle couple years ago on my way back to the hotel from a club I went down the side of a park that was a known area. I saw a woman standing near a buss stop around 2:00 in the morning. As I cross the street we started talking with my hotel near by I asked her if she wanted to come up and warm up. After she warmed up we came to an agreement and took care of business. She left and I went to bed a happy man.
Originally Posted by HoHunter328
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-16 17:55 #4449Senior Member

Posts: 3024Its just one of my personal kicks. Most think I'm insane for picking up SWS on foot, but I don't care. Being on foot gives me a great advantage upon what I am getting. Either she's easy going or shes going to be a total headache. I've also done my share of strolling around the Northeast and Southeastern parts of the US many times as well as cruise. Providence RI, Baltimore MD, Washington DC, Bronx, Queens and Lower Manhattan NY, Newark, East Orange and Camden NJ, Philadelphia PA, Birmingham, AL, and Meridian MS. Even Montreal, Canada. Speaking of Montreal, I remember picking up what I thought was a Asian woman, but instead she was Inuit or Indian near a porn shop back in early 95-96 (If I remember, the place was called Sexotheque). Long story short, I screwed her in one of the booths for $20 CN. Went back to Montreal that same year for a weekend. Picked up a Jamaican woman in the same location as the Inuit/Indian. Done the same thing $20CN in the booth. I've met a few others when there was an video game arcade there as well. I just don't remember off hand the location.
Originally Posted by HoHunter328
[View Original Post]
By the way, my legs are pretty damn firm. Twenty-seven years of strolling and still counting!.
MeatMan
P.S. I even stroll internationally as well.
-
01-15-16 17:16 #4448Senior Member

Posts: 2681I still don't know how you can hunt on foot these days. I used to do it back in the 90's in chinatown, but things were a lot different in those days. With the sparsity of girls now, and the greater distances between them, I'd never try it on foot. I like to see everyone who's out before I make my choice, and doing that on foot would be much more difficult.
Originally Posted by MeatMan
[View Original Post]
I'm sure it's good exercise though.
Stay safe, and happy hunting.
-
01-15-16 17:10 #4447Senior Member

Posts: 2681There are some weirdos out there. I had one follow me last year over the bridge into Quincy. I spotted the tail, so started taking random turns, he stuck with me. Pulled into a parking lot, and then pulled right out again in the same direction, he followed. At that point there was no doubt he was following, so I got more aggressive. I did eventually lose him, but he followed through Quincy, into Weymouth, and into Hingham before I lost him in a bunch of side streets doing 60 (it was around 4 am). Definitely wasn't Uncle LEO, they would have just stopped me once it became obvious I knew they were following whether they had probable cause or not. The girl was a long time regular for years, so I know it wasn't her trying to set me up for something.
Originally Posted by WillieFudPucke
[View Original Post]
Definitely one of the stranger experiences I've had doing this.
Stay safe, and happy hunting.
-
01-15-16 13:55 #4446Senior Member

Posts: 3024No go!
Did a stroll on BHA close to 4 AM. Dead as hell. One old skinny BSW on the corner of BHA and Lawerence that looked to be dare I say in her 60's. She tried to make conversation with me asking if I were going out, Sooooo Not interested. Kept talking gibberish and something along the line of that is was her birthday. Well, sniff my balls and call me Ron.
Anywho, as usual, strolled the rest of the way towards Grove Hall and saw nadda. Doubled back, saw nadda along the way and headed home. It was about 31F, so it wasn't all that bad, but then again, I've done worse. Fucked a LSW in Lowell years ago when it was 5F behind a broken down Winnebago. It was opposite on the left of Appleton (RT 110 I think) I was surprised my dick didn't freeze in her snatch!.
I got fucking issues...
MeatMan
-
01-15-16 08:42 #4445Senior Member

Posts: 36Recently on the ave
Cruised up and back down the ave last night 11 pm. Caught her eye, pulled over on the next side street just south of Columbia and she hopped right in. Cop check.
Megan. Nice girl. Poor thing was half frozen. Says she does most walking BHA. Dirty blond pony tail. Bundled up so I did not dig around UTC but I think it's plump but not fat IYKWIM. I didn't take long. She finished me clean BBBJCIM spit.
No drama except I am sure we were being followed at first and not by uncle LEO. All those zig-zag side streets and that same fucker is still behind me. If you're reading this, next time just jump me or fuck off. IDGAF.
Got the digits, will repeat maybe for a more in depth meeting.
-
01-13-16 15:40 #4444Douchebag

Posts: 243I Usually strike gold in cold months
Funny how I hear some are saying that the cold weather are affecting supplies. Last year I scored me some nice ones during the cold weather and they sure.
Warmed up the little fella pretty good. One was this WSW, looked like a run away 20 year old with boyfriend issues, had a kid, came all the way from the Cape.
So she says, blond hair, nice little thick body, not fat, I hate fat broads, and I gave her White meat a good spanking. Love Blonds, their meat is starch white and pink on the inside, ahah.
Scored me a Latina. I see the ***** on facebook now, talking about she changed and she's got a husband. Ya right, get the fuck out here, poor bastard, if he only knew. She let me do it porno style. I got on top of her and just unloaded a nice warm wet one all on her mouth and cheeks. It was cold that day.
Then I scored a red head,(that was a blessing) a couple of weeks after, right down before you reach ashmont, by the Fire station next to the tedeschis at the intersection. She didn't even look like SW.
Well dress, had her purse, looked like she was about to go out on a date, had to do 2 trips, and zoomed in on the look and when I pulled over to confirm, she got in.
Nailed in right in the parking lot where the Zip Cars station their rides. It was so good, this chic was so hungry for some meat, I remember I had a hot piss, told her to give me a sec.
I pissed, came back in the car and she didn't hesitate and put that meat right in her mouth with all the piss still retracting. I almost came in a split second. I had to hold her head back.
Yesterday, I saw the little Vietnamese I talked about. Look at my previous post on her. She was out there in her little yoga pants. Didn't do her, was on a run but told her I'd get her next time.
They're out there guys, believe it or not.
Originally Posted by VaryDer07
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-16 00:36 #4443Senior Member

Posts: 274DOT was dead
Damn cruised the DOT and it was dead. Saw 3 WSW but nothing appealing. Guessing cause of the snow?










Reply With Quote



