Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 23,266 to 23,280 of 32149
-
02-22-16 15:23 #8884Senior Member

Posts: 912Yeah, most of the Korean AMPs that I have visited within the last few years are pushing for bare minimum 60 tip for rushed standard noVA service. Eff that! This probably started around 2011. Before that, the same places I visited were generally happy with the 40 tip for standard noVA. That's why I gravitated to the Chinese AMPs mostly now.
Originally Posted by Angular
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-16 11:16 #8883Senior Member

Posts: 27AMPs near Centreville / Chantilly
So, I've been to Cosmos and River (or maybe it was Happy River, are they the same? I'm so confused) in Centreville several times, but it's been several months (maybe even a year) since my last visit to either.
At River, I usually see the same woman, I thought her name was Mia, but it might be Yumi. She's very pleasant and the massage is great complete with back walking, no table shower available there though. Limited to no roaming but a very nice standard NOVA. No harassment about the tip either. Standard rates, . 6 HH /. 8 HR + . 4 tip.
I had started going to Cosmos mainly because I like a good table shower and there is definitely one to be had here with plenty of teasing and a thorough wash. I've seen June and Jenny. They are both pretty good, offering good massages with nova endings, but Jenny definitely shows more enthusiasm. There's also a bit more on offer here, an unrestricted look at the goods, some nursing and rubbing of the kitty. Only issue is and the reason I don't go there more often, is the pressure for tips. They always seem to balk at the standard. 4 and even up to. 6 they still try to push for more. I don't mind paying more for some of the extras, but within reason. Also, when I'm just looking for a good massage and a standard ending, then I don't want to deal with the negotiations.
Still, I'm wanting a massage and they are pretty good so I'll probably visit again soon. Maybe today, unless someone has some alternative recommendations for a good massage and less haggling. PM me if you do.
-
02-22-16 09:52 #8882Senior Member

Posts: 66Nyomi Nuru
Been trying to setup an appointment with her for a while now but I've got very little free time. You mentioned no entry anywhere but does that include rubbing on the outside or daty / dato w / out entry?
Originally Posted by LauraRager
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-16 22:29 #8881Senior Member

Posts: 190Ah. I tried searching by the namea in the link and the lady on the phone never mentioned Victoria. Guess it is lesson learned. I thought russians would be on the less conservative side heh.
Originally Posted by JmSuttr
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-16 10:52 #8880Senior Member

Posts: 1991About FCCC
The FCCC that I used to visit got shut down and now what you find out there is a bunch of Chinese AAMPS that tend to move around a lot and have varying levels of quality. One of the more reliable places has been discussed recently and it's the one in Centreville with Chinese MILFS Nana, Wendy, etc.
Originally Posted by KravenMorehed
[View Original Post]
If you want to try that one, check out those posts for more info. If you want to try another one, you should do a forum search for the keyword "crapshoot" for some discussion about how to raise your odds of having a good session.
Stay safe and happy hunting!
-
02-21-16 10:45 #8879Senior Member

Posts: 1991Multiple reviews on this place
A phone number Google search brings up results you can follow to find multiple reviews on the oThER site for Victoria, Polina and probably others. Most of those reviews say pretty much the same thing which is that this place features Russian / Ukrainian girls who are hot looking but give a pretty lackluster massage and anything beyond the standard session gets expensive in a hurry.
Originally Posted by Lioil
[View Original Post]
Sorry you wasted your $ but you didn't need to TOFTT as the info is out there. It's also worth noting that it isn't a bad idea to go for the shorter session, in this case 100 for the hh, for your first visit. If things go well you can almost always extend without any problem and if the session is bad then at least you're not out as much money.
-
02-20-16 16:13 #8878Senior Member

Posts: 190TOFTT No Full Service!
http://nova.backpage.com/BodyRubs/ru...-hand/21875040
Never been to Russian parlor so gave it a try. Saw Victoria. She is pretty but looked all business. No smile. Ask 1. 5 for H (100 HHR) and reminded that it is not FS. Massage was OK- no pressure just felt like rubbing the lotion on. Tried to small talk but she answered questions with negatives like "what do you like to do?" - "Nothing. ". After flip some more massage and put lotion on me and just started the finish. Asked about extras but too pricey. No touching and. 8 for nude I said no thanks. Total 1. 5 damage which really adds up to your typical. 6-8 + . 6-8 tip. BTW I paid 160 since she didn't have change. I say pass.
-
02-20-16 10:44 #8877Senior Member

Posts: 190Anyone been to the russians?
http://nova.backpage.com/BodyRubs/ru...-hand/21875040
They are in an apartment complex nearby. 100/ hhr. Anyone been to those? Reason I ask is idk if it is trafficking or not.
-
02-20-16 04:17 #8876Senior Member

Posts: 163Hey bro what's the fccc place people talk about, I first thought it was Chinese, then korean. I'm looking to hit up something this weekend, and the fccc place sounds very promising.
Originally Posted by JmSuttr
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-16 13:32 #8875Senior Member

Posts: 190She's nice
Yeah she is really good. I haven't been able to get any extras. Not sure if it is to more frequent customers?
Originally Posted by LauraRager
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-16 16:42 #8874Regular Member

Posts: 24Review: Nyomi's Nuru
Finally took the time to visit there. She is extremely interested in making sure you have a good experience. When you arrive, she is welcoming at the door. She guides you in by telephone and I suspect sizes you up from the window to see if she will give you the final address. Opted for Gold. She takes you to a shower where she washes you up. She is in the shower with you and behaves as if she really enjoys it. Full roam. She cleans you up and takes you to the massage. The massage is intense to say the least. She slides all over you and works all areas. She sprays it on rather than slathers it on so there is no quite the inflatable tub sort of mess. You have access to full close ups. She gets right in the face, etc. There are no limits on playing except entry anywhere is prohibited. She is extremely good looking and cares a great deal about your satisfaction. There is no indifference. Afterwards, you can shower off. I would repeat because there are few who seem to care as much as she does.
-
02-17-16 22:41 #8873Senior Member

Posts: 190Somewhere in fc
This experience was really awkward for me. First off I wanted angel but MMS says she's on vacation so I got stuck with Lily. She is not bad looking so I said sure why not? She was extremely cautious during the entire process. I think because not familiar face so that's why? Anyway took a but of convincing to get anywhere. There's TS, . 6 +. 4 for virginia finish. Afterwards she seems to be nicer.
-
02-17-16 00:40 #8872Senior Member

Posts: 208Nicole
I am sorry for the lack of information. I was somewhat disturbed by the whole experience and forgot to put down the good details. I am sorry for the delay because of my crazy travel for the last 2 weeks.
Originally Posted by JmSuttr
[View Original Post]
Nicole's massage was not really a massage, more or less like a body rub. If comparing to Nalee or Tara, Nicole would be half of their talents. On the flip, she was topless. She has a pair of really nice DDs. I sucked on those tits until I exploded in her hands. Her HJ wasn't the best, but it was ok. That was the best part of the visit.
For some reasons, I don't see I am going back there unless I can't schedule with anyone else. I am thinking about trying Lucy or other Thai girls. Any recommendations?
Be safe out there.
FS.
-
02-15-16 18:45 #8871Senior Member

Posts: 258Fw
I was there last Friday late afternoon. I drew Mimi who said she had been there for three months but I don't recall seeing her there before. The room was nice and warm and a pleasant change from the cold outside. She provided an above average TS and literally scrubbed every surface. Back to the room for an above average massage. She asked what pressure I preferred and I told her medium followed by soft touch. She then asked if I preferred oil, lotion, or nothing. Today I chose lotion as my skin was a bit dry from the weather. I was allowed to touch everywhere while she was massaging. Before the flip she did the light touch / fingernail touch that I like. I then heard the rustle of clothing and she gave me a total massage with her boobs followed by some body sliding. On the flip some more sliding and putting boobs all over me. My tension was at a high by now and the finish was pretty quick. She then thoroughly cleaned me up and helped me to dress. She offered water and gave junior a nice squeeze before I left. She is a nice addition to the staff. I would say she is late 30's, medium length hair with a spinner body. 80/60 $.
Originally Posted by BadBoy76
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-16 14:46 #8870Senior Member

Posts: 1991Why the name matters
Mostly because there are very few AMPs where the masseuses are either all bad or all good. In many AMPs you can have a great session with one girl (as you apparently did with Shi Shi) and a crap session with another. And it's also fairly common, because of the universal rule of YMMV, for a particular girl to be willing to do more with one client than she is with another.
Originally Posted by Novacreeper
[View Original Post]
From your report it seems to me that you actually got an above average session for a tip of 60 (topless + roaming + up on the table with you) except for being shorted on time. I agree that having the girl negotiate in the middle of the session is a bit of a downer (although it didn't bother you on your previous visit) but in your case it doesn't seem like it affected the quality of the service. So, from the point of view of a hobbyist who has a few tricks up their sleeve that help to slow down the session and thereby avoid getting shorted on time, the provider you saw might actually be worth a visit.
But without a name the only thing we know is that you enjoyed your earlier visits with Shi Shi (thanks for the report) and Kelly (no report posted).
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...=1#post2683926
So not a super big deal but just thought I would post as to why, IMHO, the name matters.










Reply With Quote




