Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,441 to 25,455 of 40026
-
02-20-16 13:45 #14586Senior Member

Posts: 324Papsan?
I was thinking the same thing, huge rack on papasan?
Originally Posted by Jadedone
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-16 12:55 #14585Senior Member

Posts: 341Cool Patrick. I'm not a participant of this hobby so could not really help. I remember a location on 111 east Jackson 17 fl. On the same floor were other therapists who at the time and maybe now worked for her. Some of the workers are European. I had a friend from work (no not me) make a visit and comfirmed standard. Check out backpage and you should see ads for Jackson and clarke near board of trade. Xabi.
Originally Posted by CoolPatrick
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-16 14:56 #14584Senior Member

Posts: 96Sunflower
Tried it myself. Cheap entry fee. 5, average massage. On the flip offered to assist with a self service. Probably won't repeat far too many options out there.
-
02-18-16 15:11 #14583Senior Member

Posts: 423Spa Paris - Elly
I posted the below on the "southside" board but I forgot that Elly works mostly works at the city location so I should have posted here too.
I normally don't see anyone but Lexus or Paris but neither were available. I was going to pass until I was told that Elly was available. Her picture on the website always peaked my interest so I took one for the team. You all owe me one. LOL.
1) she actually looks like her picture (a lot of Paris girls are bigger than their pictures suggest).
2) she made me wait 20 minutes after my scheduled appointment while she ate dinner (which smelled burned).
3) I was told that a bikini session was. 55 (the website says. 50) so I scheduled the session. After she comes in 20 minutes late and fully dressed, I informed her that I scheduled a bikini session. Elly then states that she charges. 6 but I told her that I was told. 55 on the phone. She looks good so I said what the heck and I go with the. 6.
4) I then find out that she only take off her top for the bikini session (bra still on). Nothing below she waste changed.
5) I go to asian providers for real massages but I expect a good body rub at this place. Elly doesn't give a body run but tries to give a real message. Her massage was the worse that I have ever had!
6) I rub her leg to let her know that I am not LEO. But she tell me to take it easy so I stop. I figure that I can get back to it on the flip.
7) On the flip I had to request a pillow (bad sign). She circles my body with light touches but she moves so fast that I can't see her body (which I paid to see) and I could not retry the leg rubs.
8) Then she abruptly states that the session is over and ask if I want another towel. I ask "that's it?" She says yes and walks out.
What a waste of time!
-
02-18-16 14:11 #14582Regular Member

Posts: 16Unisex Warning
Had a weird dream yesterday around noon. I went to Unisex Spa for a legit massage over my lunch break and as I am surveying the area I notice an unmarked police vehicle parked about 20 feet away. With a person in the back and a cop in the front with his eyes fixed on the place. Needless to say I didn't want this Dream to turn into a nightmare, so I just walked on past and called it a day.
-
02-18-16 09:22 #14581Senior Member

Posts: 518Papasan with a huge rack? Hey man, if that's your thing go for it! LOL!
Originally Posted by SexFreak1001
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-16 04:25 #14580Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 14Belmont Spa
Had a dream about going to this spa two days back after getting paid. I was greeted by a mamasan in 50's and a papasan in 20's. Papasan has a huge rack!! I thought she would be my masseuse but instead got another lady in her late 30's maybe? She said her name is sushi or something LOL. She is kinda lean. Her massage skills are excellent. Plenty of touching near sensitive areas and teasing. One of the best massages I ever had. I was hard for more than 30 minutes during the massage. She allowed me to roam and no tipping was discussed. HE came naturally. I may repeat. Finally tipped 40 which I think is not enough for her work but I was trying to save some money. I noticed one more lady probably in late 20's standing in the corridor. She is quite hot. I may repeat and try her next time.
-
02-18-16 04:19 #14579Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 14I second that
Yeah I had been there once. Owner (the bald guy) called a fine looking lady from somewhere. I had to wait for 20 minutes. She was in early 30's, cute face, tight body with a sexy outfit. I thought I'd definitely leave happy but nothing happened. I gave her plenty of hints during TS and massage but she ignored me completely. Massage was not great and no touching near sensitive areas whatsoever. HQ spa is not worth it.
Originally Posted by Samperkins420
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-16 11:36 #14578Senior Member

Posts: 29Does her contact number end with 6350?
Originally Posted by Jameson290
[View Original Post]
Thanks,
EasyEd.
-
02-17-16 11:00 #14577Banned Member

Posts: 223Sunflower
The fact that those are the actual masseuses pictured leads me to believe they are a legit place. However, 4 of the 5 women pictured are fairly fine looking, and do have impressive racks. My personal opinion is that I will have to do some intelligence gathering. If it's legit, that's OK. But if anything is available, let's face it, that would be striking gold.
Originally Posted by MWiggly2
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-16 10:46 #14576Senior Member

Posts: 793Xabi do you have any suggestion
Recall you mentioned some contacts offering sensual massages in downtown loop area like Nylah. Would you minding sharing some intel? I'd PM you directly but I know you turned it off. Thanks!
Originally Posted by XabiAlonso
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-16 22:04 #14575Senior Member

Posts: 30Bobbi Oak Park
Had a dream about this place last week. First, I'll just say it was an awesome massage. The table had some kind of heating pad that felt great. There wasn't much teasing and I tried to give a hint or two but nothing was noticed. Or maybe ignored. It was definitely worth the massage alone so I'm going to give her another chance. And if the other reviews are true it just may take sometime. I have the patience for another visit since the massage was great and near me. Will report back if anything changes. YMMV of course.
Originally Posted by XabiAlonso
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-16 19:03 #14574Senior Member

Posts: 306LOL wow I just TOFTT yesterday at a place half a block down from there, HQ Spa.
Originally Posted by MWiggly2
[View Original Post]
http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...e35hr/21647031
Advertise a Table Shower in the BP Body Rubs section so obviously I expected something, but nothing. The two Asian women there both looked 40 so were probably 60, there was an old Asian man there too. The rooms literally have a window in them with nothing to cover it on either side. After the TS (which I was covered for, and she didn't go near anything good) she actually started to walk on my back but I told her no.
30 minutes was $40 + $10 for TS. I didn't tip her, she kept pestering me for one on the entire walk down the hall & to the door so I just kept giving weird answers bc she couldn't understand me anyway. Definitely nothing fun happening in that stretch of Archer LOL.
-
02-16-16 11:15 #14573Senior Member

Posts: 210Sunflower. Good massage. Legit?
TOFTT at Sunflower yesterday. Could not understand the ladies name, but she is one of the pictured women in the ad (which is unusual). Overall good massage with minimal draping. She did get near some sensitive areas, which was nice and relaxing. . Unfortunately, no finish or options to finish. Totally legit massage, good quality for the price. I'll go back for the massage but not if I am seeking more.
http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/thp/5447744391.html
Because she was close to the sensative areas, I their may be the potential for a HE, but it will probably take a lot of visits. PM me if you have had a different experience.
-
02-14-16 23:51 #14572Banned Member

Posts: 4190Where is this place?
Originally Posted by FrankyCando
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





