Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14587

    Mercy Acupuncture on the Magnificent Mile

    Been to this place twice. Will not be returning. The providers are youngish (30's to 40's) and attractive enough but I was rushed and the service was just plain bad both times. The second time I was there, the girl stop sucking midway through because I was "taking too long" and she was "tired. " It really took some prodding to get her mouth back onto it. The location is right on Michigan, just south of the river and there is a check-in desk when you walk into the building. It's nothing thorough. They basically just ask for the code of whichever suite you're going to. You can either call ahead and get it or the people at the desk will just call them for you and hand you the phone so the MP can tell you it. The receptionists probably know what goes on up there so it can be rather awkward. For the price of a full massage and extras, this place is not cheap and a man can get much more bang for his buck elsewhere. I know I do.

  2. #14586

    Papsan?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jadedone  [View Original Post]
    Papasan with a huge rack? Hey man, if that's your thing go for it! LOL!
    I was thinking the same thing, huge rack on papasan?

  3. #14585
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolPatrick  [View Original Post]
    Recall you mentioned some contacts offering sensual massages in downtown loop area like Nylah. Would you minding sharing some intel? I'd PM you directly but I know you turned it off. Thanks!
    Cool Patrick. I'm not a participant of this hobby so could not really help. I remember a location on 111 east Jackson 17 fl. On the same floor were other therapists who at the time and maybe now worked for her. Some of the workers are European. I had a friend from work (no not me) make a visit and comfirmed standard. Check out backpage and you should see ads for Jackson and clarke near board of trade. Xabi.

  4. #14584

    Sunflower

    Tried it myself. Cheap entry fee. 5, average massage. On the flip offered to assist with a self service. Probably won't repeat far too many options out there.

  5. #14583
    Senior Member


    Posts: 423

    Spa Paris - Elly

    I posted the below on the "southside" board but I forgot that Elly works mostly works at the city location so I should have posted here too.

    I normally don't see anyone but Lexus or Paris but neither were available. I was going to pass until I was told that Elly was available. Her picture on the website always peaked my interest so I took one for the team. You all owe me one. LOL.

    1) she actually looks like her picture (a lot of Paris girls are bigger than their pictures suggest).

    2) she made me wait 20 minutes after my scheduled appointment while she ate dinner (which smelled burned).

    3) I was told that a bikini session was. 55 (the website says. 50) so I scheduled the session. After she comes in 20 minutes late and fully dressed, I informed her that I scheduled a bikini session. Elly then states that she charges. 6 but I told her that I was told. 55 on the phone. She looks good so I said what the heck and I go with the. 6.

    4) I then find out that she only take off her top for the bikini session (bra still on). Nothing below she waste changed.

    5) I go to asian providers for real massages but I expect a good body rub at this place. Elly doesn't give a body run but tries to give a real message. Her massage was the worse that I have ever had!

    6) I rub her leg to let her know that I am not LEO. But she tell me to take it easy so I stop. I figure that I can get back to it on the flip.

    7) On the flip I had to request a pillow (bad sign). She circles my body with light touches but she moves so fast that I can't see her body (which I paid to see) and I could not retry the leg rubs.

    8) Then she abruptly states that the session is over and ask if I want another towel. I ask "that's it?" She says yes and walks out.

    What a waste of time!

  6. #14582

    Unisex Warning

    Had a weird dream yesterday around noon. I went to Unisex Spa for a legit massage over my lunch break and as I am surveying the area I notice an unmarked police vehicle parked about 20 feet away. With a person in the back and a cop in the front with his eyes fixed on the place. Needless to say I didn't want this Dream to turn into a nightmare, so I just walked on past and called it a day.

  7. #14581
    Quote Originally Posted by SexFreak1001  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream about going to this spa two days back after getting paid. I was greeted by a mamasan in 50's and a papasan in 20's. Papasan has a huge rack!! I thought she would be my masseuse but instead got another lady in her late 30's maybe? She said her name is sushi or something LOL. She is kinda lean. Her massage skills are excellent. Plenty of touching near sensitive areas and teasing. One of the best massages I ever had. I was hard for more than 30 minutes during the massage. She allowed me to roam and no tipping was discussed. HE came naturally. I may repeat. Finally tipped 40 which I think is not enough for her work but I was trying to save some money. I noticed one more lady probably in late 20's standing in the corridor. She is quite hot. I may repeat and try her next time.
    Papasan with a huge rack? Hey man, if that's your thing go for it! LOL!

  8. #14580
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 14

    Belmont Spa

    Had a dream about going to this spa two days back after getting paid. I was greeted by a mamasan in 50's and a papasan in 20's. Papasan has a huge rack!! I thought she would be my masseuse but instead got another lady in her late 30's maybe? She said her name is sushi or something LOL. She is kinda lean. Her massage skills are excellent. Plenty of touching near sensitive areas and teasing. One of the best massages I ever had. I was hard for more than 30 minutes during the massage. She allowed me to roam and no tipping was discussed. HE came naturally. I may repeat. Finally tipped 40 which I think is not enough for her work but I was trying to save some money. I noticed one more lady probably in late 20's standing in the corridor. She is quite hot. I may repeat and try her next time.

  9. #14579
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 14

    I second that

    Quote Originally Posted by Samperkins420  [View Original Post]
    LOL wow I just TOFTT yesterday at a place half a block down from there, HQ Spa.

    http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...e35hr/21647031

    Advertise a Table Shower in the BP Body Rubs section so obviously I expected something, but nothing. The two Asian women there both looked 40 so were probably 60, there was an old Asian man there too. The rooms literally have a window in them with nothing to cover it on either side. After the TS (which I was covered for, and she didn't go near anything good) she actually started to walk on my back but I told her no.

    30 minutes was $40 + $10 for TS. I didn't tip her, she kept pestering me for one on the entire walk down the hall & to the door so I just kept giving weird answers bc she couldn't understand me anyway. Definitely nothing fun happening in that stretch of Archer LOL.
    Yeah I had been there once. Owner (the bald guy) called a fine looking lady from somewhere. I had to wait for 20 minutes. She was in early 30's, cute face, tight body with a sexy outfit. I thought I'd definitely leave happy but nothing happened. I gave her plenty of hints during TS and massage but she ignored me completely. Massage was not great and no touching near sensitive areas whatsoever. HQ spa is not worth it.

  10. #14578
    Quote Originally Posted by Jameson290  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream about this place last week. First, I'll just say it was an awesome massage. The table had some kind of heating pad that felt great. There wasn't much teasing and I tried to give a hint or two but nothing was noticed. Or maybe ignored. It was definitely worth the massage alone so I'm going to give her another chance. And if the other reviews are true it just may take sometime. I have the patience for another visit since the massage was great and near me. Will report back if anything changes. YMMV of course.
    Does her contact number end with 6350?

    Thanks,

    EasyEd.

  11. #14577

    Sunflower

    The fact that those are the actual masseuses pictured leads me to believe they are a legit place. However, 4 of the 5 women pictured are fairly fine looking, and do have impressive racks. My personal opinion is that I will have to do some intelligence gathering. If it's legit, that's OK. But if anything is available, let's face it, that would be striking gold.

    Quote Originally Posted by MWiggly2  [View Original Post]
    TOFTT at Sunflower yesterday. Could not understand the ladies name, but she is one of the pictured women in the ad (which is unusual). Overall good massage with minimal draping. She did get near some sensitive areas, which was nice and relaxing. . Unfortunately, no finish or options to finish. Totally legit massage, good quality for the price. I'll go back for the massage but not if I am seeking more.

    http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/thp/5447744391.html

    Because she was close to the sensative areas, I their may be the potential for a HE, but it will probably take a lot of visits. PM me if you have had a different experience.

  12. #14576

    Xabi do you have any suggestion

    Quote Originally Posted by XabiAlonso  [View Original Post]
    Extras are available but not on first visit. You notice the tease so more to come if you take more time and spend more cash.
    Recall you mentioned some contacts offering sensual massages in downtown loop area like Nylah. Would you minding sharing some intel? I'd PM you directly but I know you turned it off. Thanks!

  13. #14575

    Bobbi Oak Park

    Quote Originally Posted by XabiAlonso  [View Original Post]
    Extras are available but not on first visit. You notice the tease so more to come if you take more time and spend more cash.
    Had a dream about this place last week. First, I'll just say it was an awesome massage. The table had some kind of heating pad that felt great. There wasn't much teasing and I tried to give a hint or two but nothing was noticed. Or maybe ignored. It was definitely worth the massage alone so I'm going to give her another chance. And if the other reviews are true it just may take sometime. I have the patience for another visit since the massage was great and near me. Will report back if anything changes. YMMV of course.

  14. #14574
    Quote Originally Posted by MWiggly2  [View Original Post]
    LOL wow I just TOFTT yesterday at a place half a block down from there, HQ Spa.

    http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...e35hr/21647031

    Advertise a Table Shower in the BP Body Rubs section so obviously I expected something, but nothing. The two Asian women there both looked 40 so were probably 60, there was an old Asian man there too. The rooms literally have a window in them with nothing to cover it on either side. After the TS (which I was covered for, and she didn't go near anything good) she actually started to walk on my back but I told her no.

    30 minutes was $40 + $10 for TS. I didn't tip her, she kept pestering me for one on the entire walk down the hall & to the door so I just kept giving weird answers bc she couldn't understand me anyway. Definitely nothing fun happening in that stretch of Archer LOL.

  15. #14573

    Sunflower. Good massage. Legit?

    TOFTT at Sunflower yesterday. Could not understand the ladies name, but she is one of the pictured women in the ad (which is unusual). Overall good massage with minimal draping. She did get near some sensitive areas, which was nice and relaxing. . Unfortunately, no finish or options to finish. Totally legit massage, good quality for the price. I'll go back for the massage but not if I am seeking more.

    http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/thp/5447744391.html

    Because she was close to the sensative areas, I their may be the potential for a HE, but it will probably take a lot of visits. PM me if you have had a different experience.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape