Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,426 to 25,440 of 40018
-
02-22-16 21:29 #14593Senior Member

Posts: 262Thank you 4 the help.
Originally Posted by E6671
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-16 20:30 #14592Senior Member

Posts: 442Korean MP from a Chinese.
I am not sure if this is fool proof or not. All of the Korean Spas I have been to, the masseuse will take your money while you both are in the room. All of the Chinese places I go to the Mamasan will take your money before she takes you to the room.
Originally Posted by JolieThornDog
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-16 19:15 #14591Senior Member

Posts: 100Try again
You should try again! If you see the same girl, simply ask who else is around? She'll subtly take the hint. I think it's worth a try.
Originally Posted by DaddyOne23
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-16 14:03 #14590Senior Member

Posts: 262Question I am Stupid
I have been visiting MPs off and on since mid 80's and I have no idea how to tell a Korean MP from a Chinese. How do you tell the difference? Reading the forum indicates can get more mileage at Korean places.
I have only been offered and been able to get thekitty from latina places in So. FL. Any help is appreciated.
-
02-22-16 13:56 #14589Senior Member

Posts: 130I went there late last week and got lily (or something like that). Did not get offered extras. Was dissapointed. I think I made a rookie mistake when I was relaxed during the massage and she asked if I'd been before, I didn't think and slipped out no. Anyway I wasnt impressed with my gal, she was youngish (no later than early 30's) but not that cute. As always YMMV.
Originally Posted by WretchedBliss
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-16 22:54 #14588Senior Member

Posts: 100West River
I went there as well last week. Good times! $60 for the massage and $80 for a CBJ. The massage was good and relaxing then half way through, the masseuse got more comfortable. It was more like an erotic rub down.
Originally Posted by Miamiat
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-16 01:35 #14587Regular Member

Posts: 20Mercy Acupuncture on the Magnificent Mile
Been to this place twice. Will not be returning. The providers are youngish (30's to 40's) and attractive enough but I was rushed and the service was just plain bad both times. The second time I was there, the girl stop sucking midway through because I was "taking too long" and she was "tired. " It really took some prodding to get her mouth back onto it. The location is right on Michigan, just south of the river and there is a check-in desk when you walk into the building. It's nothing thorough. They basically just ask for the code of whichever suite you're going to. You can either call ahead and get it or the people at the desk will just call them for you and hand you the phone so the MP can tell you it. The receptionists probably know what goes on up there so it can be rather awkward. For the price of a full massage and extras, this place is not cheap and a man can get much more bang for his buck elsewhere. I know I do.
-
02-20-16 13:45 #14586Senior Member

Posts: 324Papsan?
I was thinking the same thing, huge rack on papasan?
Originally Posted by Jadedone
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-16 12:55 #14585Senior Member

Posts: 341Cool Patrick. I'm not a participant of this hobby so could not really help. I remember a location on 111 east Jackson 17 fl. On the same floor were other therapists who at the time and maybe now worked for her. Some of the workers are European. I had a friend from work (no not me) make a visit and comfirmed standard. Check out backpage and you should see ads for Jackson and clarke near board of trade. Xabi.
Originally Posted by CoolPatrick
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-16 14:56 #14584Senior Member

Posts: 96Sunflower
Tried it myself. Cheap entry fee. 5, average massage. On the flip offered to assist with a self service. Probably won't repeat far too many options out there.
-
02-18-16 15:11 #14583Senior Member

Posts: 423Spa Paris - Elly
I posted the below on the "southside" board but I forgot that Elly works mostly works at the city location so I should have posted here too.
I normally don't see anyone but Lexus or Paris but neither were available. I was going to pass until I was told that Elly was available. Her picture on the website always peaked my interest so I took one for the team. You all owe me one. LOL.
1) she actually looks like her picture (a lot of Paris girls are bigger than their pictures suggest).
2) she made me wait 20 minutes after my scheduled appointment while she ate dinner (which smelled burned).
3) I was told that a bikini session was. 55 (the website says. 50) so I scheduled the session. After she comes in 20 minutes late and fully dressed, I informed her that I scheduled a bikini session. Elly then states that she charges. 6 but I told her that I was told. 55 on the phone. She looks good so I said what the heck and I go with the. 6.
4) I then find out that she only take off her top for the bikini session (bra still on). Nothing below she waste changed.
5) I go to asian providers for real massages but I expect a good body rub at this place. Elly doesn't give a body run but tries to give a real message. Her massage was the worse that I have ever had!
6) I rub her leg to let her know that I am not LEO. But she tell me to take it easy so I stop. I figure that I can get back to it on the flip.
7) On the flip I had to request a pillow (bad sign). She circles my body with light touches but she moves so fast that I can't see her body (which I paid to see) and I could not retry the leg rubs.
8) Then she abruptly states that the session is over and ask if I want another towel. I ask "that's it?" She says yes and walks out.
What a waste of time!
-
02-18-16 14:11 #14582Regular Member

Posts: 16Unisex Warning
Had a weird dream yesterday around noon. I went to Unisex Spa for a legit massage over my lunch break and as I am surveying the area I notice an unmarked police vehicle parked about 20 feet away. With a person in the back and a cop in the front with his eyes fixed on the place. Needless to say I didn't want this Dream to turn into a nightmare, so I just walked on past and called it a day.
-
02-18-16 09:22 #14581Senior Member

Posts: 518Papasan with a huge rack? Hey man, if that's your thing go for it! LOL!
Originally Posted by SexFreak1001
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-16 04:25 #14580Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 14Belmont Spa
Had a dream about going to this spa two days back after getting paid. I was greeted by a mamasan in 50's and a papasan in 20's. Papasan has a huge rack!! I thought she would be my masseuse but instead got another lady in her late 30's maybe? She said her name is sushi or something LOL. She is kinda lean. Her massage skills are excellent. Plenty of touching near sensitive areas and teasing. One of the best massages I ever had. I was hard for more than 30 minutes during the massage. She allowed me to roam and no tipping was discussed. HE came naturally. I may repeat. Finally tipped 40 which I think is not enough for her work but I was trying to save some money. I noticed one more lady probably in late 20's standing in the corridor. She is quite hot. I may repeat and try her next time.
-
02-18-16 04:19 #14579Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 14I second that
Yeah I had been there once. Owner (the bald guy) called a fine looking lady from somewhere. I had to wait for 20 minutes. She was in early 30's, cute face, tight body with a sexy outfit. I thought I'd definitely leave happy but nothing happened. I gave her plenty of hints during TS and massage but she ignored me completely. Massage was not great and no touching near sensitive areas whatsoever. HQ spa is not worth it.
Originally Posted by Samperkins420
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote




