Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,311 to 5,325 of 9311
-
02-18-16 23:18 #4001Senior Member

Posts: 310Pp
PP had some of the best black girls around. Would love to know where they have gone to. Triple Platinum was my fav, she actually brought in a few cute friends also.
-
02-18-16 23:14 #4000Senior Member

Posts: 310LOL at the bad breath. Yeah that was a hug turn off. Funny how you reminded me of that!
Originally Posted by CadillaCock
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-16 22:32 #3999Senior Member

Posts: 226Krystal I was told moved out of the area. No idea on the rest of the ex-Cheaters, though I can confirm Allure was at Mario's as someone mentioned.
-
02-17-16 09:55 #3998

Posts: 269Cheaters oldies but goodies!
There were two others at Cheaters I forgot to mention that I'd REALLY like to find again! These girls to back to that Golden Age in Cheaters, close to a decade ago, but were still active just before Cheaters closed: Big natural tit Brazilian Ruby, and Siren, the hot MILF with the bolt ons who did some porn with Boston Baby Dolls. Here is a link showing Siren's picture on the Boston Baby Dolls video box: http://www.hotmovies.com/video/11173...Babydolls-18/..
Does anyone knows the current whearabouts of either of THOSE two very fine ladies? Now THAT would surely be worth a TOP SHELF trade!
Originally Posted by GoombaOomba
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-16 23:37 #3997Senior Member

Posts: 28Balloons
Going back a little, Balloons was the late night club next to PP. Slightly tougher crowd than PP and I think 18+, but they stayed open until 4 or 6 am, and on weekends usually had a decent stage show around 2 am or sometime after the PP crowd arrived from next door. I remember seeing shows with two girls, toys, and lots of oil. When you paid the cover, they'd give you back change as $2 bills. IIRC one of the back rooms had a sofa, but it was almost always double the cost of PP for roughly the same talent. Couldn't beat it at 4 am though, especially followed by something from the truck outside (if he was still there) or Haven bros downtown.
Originally Posted by GoombaOomba
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-16 21:35 #3996Senior Member

Posts: 44Pink Palace
This place was the shits. Lots of positive talk. Lots of negative shit. But when you look back, this place was awesome. I remember when the days of Anna. Sweet Columbian with nice curves. Yeah, that's way back. When they would come around from chair to chair and grind you hard for a $1. And if you tip $2, they would grind until you spilled it. Fucking place rocked.
Any word on Lucy's friends. Claudia and Paola. That's team ass right there.
-
02-16-16 12:04 #3995Senior Member

Posts: 65"Those Were The Days My Friend"
Sure miss those days at Cheaters. Let's see now, I've been living up here in the White Mtns. Since 2005. I can't believe it's been 11 years since I've visited Cheaters. I think the building was Pink then with the modeling studio next door. If you hit it right, you could persuade the model to do some things for you. There was the other club that opened late evenings, (can't remember the name now,) Anyway, I do miss it. Sucks getting old.
-
02-15-16 18:29 #3994

Posts: 734Allure
Allure was at Mario's for a while and was still doing BBBJCIM but she is no longer there. As far as Lucy, she never tried to scam me. She told me right out that she wouldn't do BBFS or CIM anymore just BBBJ only now, exactly as I stated below and her price was always good. I can honestly say I went private with her many times and she always got me to pop even with just the BBBJ. Also the reason why she doesn't do DFK is because she has bad breath almost all the time so you weren't missing much there.
Originally Posted by DoctorLove
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-16 16:40 #3993

Posts: 269Former Cheaters Girls
Regarding my previous post, below, I would be VERY interested in learning the whereabouts of the following BBFS girls at the PP, some of whom go back SO far at Cheaters, you would really have to be an old fart like me to have even ever met them: Miranda, Toni, Eclipse / Dawn (who was Tasha's best friend, the white MILFY one, NOT the little young hot Jamaican spinner Eclipse who did give up BBFS but it was like pulling teeth! Cleo (with the chest rose tattoo), Allure (the half-Asian one, with the huge natural hanging tits), blonde Krystal, black MILFY Jazzie who also went the backpage route for a while), blonde Mercedes (also went to backpage right after PP closed), Rachel (HOT black haired MILF spinner), and Emerald (Gawd--what a FINE perpetually stoned cumslut THAT one was!) And that cute little spinner freak Jasmine!
Damn, as that old song says, those WERE the fuckin' days, my friends! We thought they'd never end! (But unfortunately, when Cheaters folded, they did end.). All of these girls are now missing in action, unfortuntely.
So, any info anybody has on any of those will SURELY get my FULL attention by PM!
Originally Posted by DoctorLove
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-16 13:54 #3992

Posts: 269Dominican Lucy (formerly from Cheaters)
For those who are looking for BBFSCIP with Lucy: I and several others got it back around 2007 when she first arrived at Cheaters. She was SMOKIN' hot back then! She then quickly took it off the menu. I tried for years afterwards and failed. Also, she was never GFE with me (or anyone else I corresponded with--she would not DFK.) There were numerous reports of BBFS failures from around 2008 up until Cheaters closed. Then she became a bit shady over the years. There were numerous reports of her attempting to scam guys by promising BBFS and also CIM, taking the money, but not delivering in the fuck booth. In fairness, there were also numerous reports of CIM successes over that time period, but not BBFS. There is no reason to keep this data under wraps any more, as I don't like to see guys being taken advantage of by these not-so-honest girls.
I would be interested in learning the current whereabouts of some of the other BBFS Cheaters girls. If anyone has any data that I'd be interested in, please PM me. I can return the favor by providing info for some BBFS girls currently in the Bridgeport clubs, and a couple that have gone the backpage route, as well as a gorgeous Portuguese MILF spinner who worked at Cheaters who is now totally UTR--but that one is ONLY for my trusted friends!
Originally Posted by CadillaCock
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-16 13:06 #3991Senior Member

Posts: 211Anyone know her?
Hey guys,
A Boston board member here. Was looking for a girl I had the privilege of getting to know (sorry, can't recall her name) and getting some LDs from, one night I was out at the CL with some friends last April (I know, a lot can happen with these girls in that amount of time). She was ether Brazilian or Columbian, claimed to be 38 which I believed, great round tits and ass, very flat & toned stomach (even had really thin skin there which I was surprised by). For her age I was damn impressed. She had a great personality and warmed up to me immediately. By the end of her dances, she asked if I would take her home that night. Anyhow, does this fit the description of a girl at CL that any of you know? I'd just like to know if she's still dancing there, or any other spot down there. I really need to visit her again!
Much appreciated guys. Thank you!
-
02-14-16 12:43 #3990

Posts: 734Lucy
Yes, she has been at Centerfold's for a while now and still one of the hottest Dominican girls around especially for her age. She still lives in Hyde Park Boston area. Best Dominican BBBJ and CFS for a great price. She used to do BBFS and CIM but she is getting cum shy in her later years. Speaking of old Cheater's girls big tits Stephanie is back at the Zebra and there is one petite beautiful crazy ***** there that gives it all up but sadly she wants to keep that quiet. She doesn't want it advertised and is afraid she might get fired. The second shift barmaids at the Zebra last Saturday evening upstairs and downstairs are both smokin hot and show off their gorgeous racks with low cut tops. All in all I would say that the Zebra does have 3 hotties on the weekend. The rest of the pack you could take it or leave it and nothing to write here about. Wonderland doesn't impress me. There is one smokin hot blonde that goes OTC and she is not cheap but she has recent certification clean paperwork from Dec. And she will do BBFS which after seeing the paperwork I did partake in and I doubt she is getting many takers except for clean rich boys. She is most definitely a SB / SD quality 10 girl but again I only know one other guy here seeing her and she told him the same as she told me. Don't give my cell out. She doesn't want or need new clients.
Originally Posted by WillyO
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-16 10:21 #3989Senior Member

Posts: 1231Lucy
She has been at Centerfold's on rt 20 in Worcester for a while now. She seems to work everyday, daytime. I have even seen her on a Sunday. I don't know if that is typical since it is the only time I have been there on a Sunday. When I stop on the occasional weekday afternoon, she is always there.
Originally Posted by LoveLatin05
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-16 18:31 #3988Senior Member

Posts: 310Lucy from Cheaters
Does any one know if Lucy from Cheaters is still working any where?
-
02-12-16 11:59 #3987Regular Member

Posts: 8Marissa
Hi guys. Does anyone know where Marissa from CD is now? Also if anyone remembers Remy from CD a few years back and what happened to her if be grateful. Thanks!











Reply With Quote





