Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 39,856 to 39,870 of 59510
-
02-17-16 13:20 #19655Banned Member

Posts: 13634Some CAMP girls will give a HJ in those areas but he needs to take the time and effort to establish relationships with providers to see who'll provide what he wants.
Originally Posted by HobbyMan51
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-16 12:38 #19654Banned Member

Posts: 1610No FS, you say? Hell, you can't even get a testicle tickle in those areas. Sex-free zones now, city ordinances. Gives new meaning to the term "dry county".
Originally Posted by DandiDanny
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-16 11:47 #19653Senior Member

Posts: 2351The three no-go areas, the she-goats on the city council have shut 'em all down.
Originally Posted by DandiDanny
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-16 11:41 #19652Senior Member

Posts: 4061I went to the other location. It said on backpage that the location I was at was doing the $40 massage. Again no worries.
Originally Posted by MattReynolds
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-16 11:23 #19651Regular Member

Posts: 1Chalet spa
Anyone ever been to chalet spa on Holcomb bridge / jimmy carter? It looks promising.
-
02-17-16 11:13 #19650Senior Member

Posts: 55I am talking about the one at 6427 Roswell Rd. They appear to always be charging $40 for the hour. It's just a little north of the other location.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-16 10:25 #19649Senior Member

Posts: 148And the sign says.
I see that sign every week while getting FS.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-16 07:48 #19648Regular Member

Posts: 14Elle
I've never been, but she sure looks good to me. Let me know if you decide to try her out.
Originally Posted by BigComanche
[View Original Post]
http://atlanta.backpage.com/BodyRubs...azing/20405028
-
02-17-16 05:38 #19647Banned Member

Posts: 13634Oasis is very hit or miss on looks. If you have a car, I would suggest hitting up K Spa or Royal Spa in Doraville.
Originally Posted by GreyWolf1
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-16 22:34 #19646Senior Member

Posts: 61Looking for independent massage
I'm also looking for some independent massage for good massage and he, no FS. It would be great if you guys know anyone up in Duluth, Johns Creek, Suwanee area. If you could pm me it would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!
-
02-16-16 22:28 #19645Senior Member

Posts: 94Oasis AMP Spa
Any advice on this place? Coming to town Thursday and looking for some relief.
-
02-16-16 20:36 #19644Senior Member

Posts: 4061Tai Ji close to 285
I was at the Tai Ji on Roswell Rd that is like 1/4 mile from 285 before you cross over Hammond Drive. It is right by a Cheeseburger Bobby's. On the Atlanta backpage ad they call it location #2. It also says the discount is for location #2. I even remember when I was leaving to get back on Roswell Rd the address was the same (location #2). Oh well. Her loss. She coulda got $40 tip but ended up with $30 instead. I've been there twice and both times I got handys. Sophia does it too hard it like she's literally "choking your chicken". Julie skills are bad but with some teaching she could be a lot better, plus she gives a great massage.
Originally Posted by MattReynolds
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-16 19:48 #19643Banned Member

Posts: 13634And which one are you talking about?
Originally Posted by MattReynolds
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-16 19:10 #19642Senior Member

Posts: 611Looking for independent
Looking for older black woman for incall massage. Not FS, just good massage and he. Pms are fine or posting is ok as well if they aren't utr.
-
02-16-16 18:19 #19641Senior Member

Posts: 55Hey wondering which Tai Ji you are talking about? I just went to the one that is on the second floor of a building. Previously I had luck there with an unattractive provider but it was cheap so I decided I'd give it another shot. The lady I had yesterday was probably in her 40's and she was thin with a nice chest. The massage gave me some glimmer of hope but on the flip it was very firm diy. She was completely cool with it but definitely a big disappointment. Also would not let me touch her at all, which is a shame because she is one of the better looking providers I've seen recently.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





