Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 33,361 to 33,375 of 61462
-
02-16-16 05:39 #28102Senior Member

Posts: 83On the Baltimore page scroll all the way down.
Originally Posted by ThaCTJohn
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-16 00:57 #28101Senior Member

Posts: 616Heaven's 3 some scam
She's lost it. Using old FB pics or her former friends to rum a bait and switch, grab and dash scam.
Originally Posted by FunShip75
[View Original Post]
http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...teers/13068346
-
02-16-16 00:53 #28100Senior Member

Posts: 505re: Piddybo
Honestly thought of the same, but need a main girl first. But Piddybo, wish you the best and always a pleasure reading your reviews. Peace my dude, stay up.
Originally Posted by Piddybo
[View Original Post]
raBBit
-
02-16-16 00:32 #28099Senior Member

Posts: 2419Chewing-the-pillow.
-
02-16-16 00:25 #28098Senior Member

Posts: 616Heaven
Looks like Heaven is causing a commotion on Backpage. You guys still seeing her?
http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...eaven/13077668
-
02-15-16 23:55 #28097Senior Member

Posts: 138Map
Anybody know where the loop maps are located. There on here somewhere but I forgot which category. There was one for bmore.
-
02-15-16 23:26 #28096Regular Member

Posts: 4Message me
Send me girl that's worth seeing info.
-
02-15-16 22:48 #28095Senior Member

Posts: 2419Star
http://www.ccptube.com/video/1457/star-working1.html
i Haven't seen my little friend in a while. She mentioned rehab tho.
Which is good, things were getting rough for a minute.
Let's hope she's okay. I miss her appetite, when she's on.
-
02-15-16 19:57 #28094Senior Member

Posts: 616Dundalk
There are usually a nice selection once it gets dard. I drove around a little around 6:30 pm. Only 1 was out. She must not have gotten her meds. Was talking real lound in phone constantly rocking back and forthe.
Originally Posted by Baltoman
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-16 19:50 #28093Senior Member

Posts: 291Conkling & Dundalk / Bethlehem snow day 2 day
It had been snowing all day on President's Day. Even so I felt like taking a ride. Drove up and down Conk a few times around 2 pm. Saw one spinneresque gal, but I passed. Went over to Bethlehem near the Citgo. I spied a hottie that looked great from behind. But again, not my type. She was too old. I went back to Conkling, and returned to Dundalk ave. No one else had come out.
These were the only two ladies I saw today that were willing to risk the elements. Is there a better time of day to cruise the east side when the weather is miserable?
Baltioman.
-
02-15-16 17:37 #28092Senior Member

Posts: 38That's good to hear. She was talking about going to OH.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-16 15:05 #28091Senior Member

Posts: 2419
-
02-15-16 14:59 #28090Senior Member

Posts: 2419She likes chasing those rocks. Makes folk pick their skin. She knows I hate that shit.
Originally Posted by BigPappay
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-16 10:23 #28089Banned Member

Posts: 1312Peace
Peace to you my brother hope things work out for you there comes a time when we all have to move on.
Originally Posted by Piddybo
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-16 09:56 #28088Senior Member

Posts: 67It is not that there aren't chicks out there.
There have always been impediments to this trade LEO, street trouble, political office moves, But as time goes we know when to move on. Good luck with your Lady. Hopefully this venture will be what you need and want.
Originally Posted by Piddybo
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




