Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8912

    Petite Kim

    Quote Originally Posted by JoshBates  [View Original Post]
    Is she still around?
    Definitely out of the biz. Saw her for a bit while she went UTR and still talk to her now and then but she's gone Legit. Or at least trying too.

  2. #8911
    Senior Member


    Posts: 188
    I THINK she is out of the game now. Retired so to speak, so I don't think anything bad happened. Well, nothing bad happened to HER but it does kind of suck for us that she is out LOL!

    Quote Originally Posted by JoshBates  [View Original Post]
    Is she still around?

  3. #8910
    Quote Originally Posted by JoshBates  [View Original Post]
    Is she still around?
    I don't believe so. Last I heard she moved out west.

  4. #8909
    Quote Originally Posted by PharmaGuy  [View Original Post]
    Jazak and prophotog posted pics on her also.
    I also have a video, but that shit ain't getting posted anywhere online! LOL.

  5. #8908

    Holly

    Quote Originally Posted by Littleshyguy  [View Original Post]
    Glad you enjoyed yourself. Would you mind posting a link so that maybe some of us could consider patronizing her?

    Thanks.
    Jazak and prophotog posted pics on her also.

  6. #8907

    Sweet Petite Kim

    Is she still around?

  7. #8906

    Holly!

    Holly is a pretty well known UTR who has been talked about on here a bit. Go back to October-December and RTFF and you will find intel. She does not put ads out anywhere that I have seen!

    Quote Originally Posted by Littleshyguy  [View Original Post]
    Glad you enjoyed yourself. Would you mind posting a link so that maybe some of us could consider patronizing her?

    Thanks.

  8. #8905

    Sounds like a great time

    Quote Originally Posted by YoungMan49  [View Original Post]
    I have been waiting a long time to dream with this Super Hot young lady. I am a little late posting but she is a spinner to the max! Her previous pictures don't do her justice. Small petite package and full of energy and loves what she does. She is pleasant to speak to and her smile will mesmerize you. Her kitty is as tight and sweet as they come. Very open menu DATY, FIV, BBBJ and CFS multiple positions. She is super flexible and seemed to love them all. I don't do not like the islands so I did not ask. All of her previous reviews are spot on and I can't wait for our next dream.

    YM.
    Glad you enjoyed yourself. Would you mind posting a link so that maybe some of us could consider patronizing her?

    Thanks.

  9. #8904

    Holy Holly!

    I have been waiting a long time to dream with this Super Hot young lady. I am a little late posting but she is a spinner to the max! Her previous pictures don't do her justice. Small petite package and full of energy and loves what she does. She is pleasant to speak to and her smile will mesmerize you. Her kitty is as tight and sweet as they come. Very open menu DATY, FIV, BBBJ and CFS multiple positions. She is super flexible and seemed to love them all. I don't do not like the islands so I did not ask. All of her previous reviews are spot on and I can't wait for our next dream.

    YM.

  10. #8903

    Coco. A black diamnond

    http://www.bitchesofbackpage.com/617-431-2051/

    I had a wonderful hour with this girl. She is early 20's, tall, big girl, not fat, just tall (a large mid-section) but nothing bad.

    I treated her nice and she reciprocated. Safe area in the Disney / attractions area.

    Really nice.

  11. #8902

    Nudenite 2016

    I just posted this in the General thread: tonight, tomorrow and Saturday in Orlando (I Drive) is Nudenite. This is a combination of erotic art gallery, erotic performance art, and just interesting people. Worth going to. Google Nudenite 2016 for info.

    Also, I just posted a review (highly positive) of Kelly21 on the USA Adult Classifieds: Advertiser Reviews thread. Had a great time, thanks Kelly!

  12. #8901
    Quote Originally Posted by Rufus2104  [View Original Post]
    Dallas needed a place to shower and do her makeup I just could not resist seeing her prance around naked. I finally asked are you going to fuck me before you leave? She answered of course and said I was wondering if you were going to ask. LOL We jumped into bed and she gave me some fine oral and straight to mish. Damn that little pussy is tight. Love it and finished in mish. Thanks for a great lunch.

    Rufus.
    So when that beautiful woman shows her perfect breasts one shouldn't notice anything else however I have to ask, you still have your Christmas tree up?

  13. #8900
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Dallas

    Quote Originally Posted by Rufus2104  [View Original Post]
    Dallas needed a place to shower and do her makeup I just could not resist seeing her prance around naked. I finally asked are you going to fuck me before you leave? She answered of course and said I was wondering if you were going to ask. LOL We jumped into bed and she gave me some fine oral and straight to mish. Damn that little pussy is tight. Love it and finished in mish. Thanks for a great lunch.

    Rufus.
    Rufus I would like to personally thank you for always sharing with this great forum the BEAUTIFUL photo's of the absolutely breathtaking Dallas. You are one lucky man to have her. You provide this board a great service in sharing all the BEAUTIFUL pics of Dallas. I thank you sir.

    Chris5.

  14. #8899

    Ahhhhhhhhhhh

    Quote Originally Posted by Camera3  [View Original Post]
    Are her teeth starting to turn? Are her boobs shrinking?

    Just sayin'.

    C3.
    That would be a negative sir.

  15. #8898

    Semi newcomer

    Semi new comer looking for pics and or digits of Gina and Anya all the reviews I've heard sound great, also if someone can PM Dallas number that'd be awesome she looks downright gorgeous.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape