Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #561

    Very NIce

    Quote Originally Posted by Heialak  [View Original Post]
    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...inbow/14794594

    Anyone know anything about this girl? She isn't from Madison, but apparently comes here a fair amount.
    You have good taste dude. This girl is super hot. Better stay on this one. Good luck. So you know what to do, go get this pussy.

  2. #560

    Jamie

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...inbow/14794594

    Anyone know anything about this girl? She isn't from Madison, but apparently comes here a fair amount.

  3. #559

    Too bad

    Quote Originally Posted by Fishdude  [View Original Post]
    And a bad review has shown up on the oThER site.
    Cause this girl has a body on her. She does not see chocolate men so I have to pass but it would be worth it just to poke this fine hottie.

  4. #558
    Quote Originally Posted by MadJockey  [View Original Post]
    Any one lucky enough to see this hottie?

    I asked for a date but she had already left town but said she would be returning tomorrow.

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-babe/14691969
    And a bad review has shown up on the oThER site.

  5. #557
    A couple weeks ago she responded right away, like Popeye said then the next couple time hours later if at all. Its frustrating as I also work on a small time frame. I think her roommate has a lot to do with her availability so if she not available she does not follow up.

    Quote Originally Posted by Popeyemadison  [View Original Post]
    I've texted her and she's responded hours later (if at all). That's too delayed for my usual window. So I think she's still out there, but with very limited availability.

  6. #556

    Bailey

    Quote Originally Posted by Heialak  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen or heard anything about Bailey lately? Ever since somebody posted some weird stuff about her, I haven't seen any ads from her.
    I've texted her and she's responded hours later (if at all). That's too delayed for my usual window. So I think she's still out there, but with very limited availability.

  7. #555

    Bailey

    Has anyone seen or heard anything about Bailey lately? Ever since somebody posted some weird stuff about her, I haven't seen any ads from her.

  8. #554

    No one will see her

    Quote Originally Posted by MadJockey  [View Original Post]
    Any one lucky enough to see this hottie?

    I asked for a date but she had already left town but said she would be returning tomorrow.

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-babe/14691969
    Because its a fake!

    http://90sfashionjunksta.******.com/

  9. #553

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by MadJockey  [View Original Post]
    Any one lucky enough to see this hottie?

    I asked for a date but she had already left town but said she would be returning tomorrow.

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-babe/14691969
    Wow, if that's really her, that's worth a trip to Milwaukee.

  10. #552

    Morgan

    Any one lucky enough to see this hottie?

    I asked for a date but she had already left town but said she would be returning tomorrow.

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-babe/14691969

  11. #551
    Quote Originally Posted by Popeyemadison  [View Original Post]
    Your experience is valuable and totally worth reporting.

    My first experience with Thia was similar: When I got to the incall, there was radio silence. I left, but stopped a mile away and waited, calling her, texting her, again and again. I had time that afternoon. She eventually answered and we met up.

    I've seen her twice since for 1 hour at 200. Each time has been phenomenal. I think she's worth seeing, but I can see how her service might be variable. She seems high volume. She posts pretty often.
    I finally got to see her and thankfully, the setup was easy.

    There are different standards of beauty, but I think her body is phenomenal. Performance was an A minus.

    I agree with the comments that she seems high volume and she seemed maybe a little burned out. But I had a great time.

    Fishdude.

  12. #550

    Nice

    Quote Originally Posted by Fishdude  [View Original Post]
    I've met her in person, but we didn't do a session as it seemed like there was shenanigans going on so I declined. Based on good reports from those who've been lucky enough to hook up with her, maybe I should have jumped on that pussy when I had a chance. She is attractive in person.

    Maybe sometime when I have a couple of hours or days to waste, I'll give her a try.

    Fd.
    Better go get that pussy Fish.

  13. #549
    Quote Originally Posted by Popeyemadison  [View Original Post]
    Your experience is valuable and totally worth reporting.

    My first experience with Thia was similar: When I got to the incall, there was radio silence. I left, but stopped a mile away and waited, calling her, texting her, again and again. I had time that afternoon. She eventually answered and we met up.

    I've seen her twice since for 1 hour at 200. Each time has been phenomenal. I think she's worth seeing, but I can see how her service might be variable. She seems high volume. She posts pretty often.
    I've met her in person, but we didn't do a session as it seemed like there was shenanigans going on so I declined. Based on good reports from those who've been lucky enough to hook up with her, maybe I should have jumped on that pussy when I had a chance. She is attractive in person.

    Maybe sometime when I have a couple of hours or days to waste, I'll give her a try.

    Fd.

  14. #548

    Booty lover

    Quote Originally Posted by Popeyemadison  [View Original Post]
    She casts a wide net. I think you can find her posting throughout Southern Wisconsin and Chicagoland. I had a little back and forth texting with her. She wasn't in or near Madison and expressed no intent to come. She seems to be trying to find the guys who will pay anything to see her, spare no expense.
    With that booty finding clients will not be difficult.

  15. #547

    Wide net

    Quote Originally Posted by TrueHater7  [View Original Post]
    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-only/14558738

    Has anyone tried this girl? The prices are crazy but she post every day almost and a couple times a day so seems legit but damn that pussy is not made of gold LOL.
    She casts a wide net. I think you can find her posting throughout Southern Wisconsin and Chicagoland. I had a little back and forth texting with her. She wasn't in or near Madison and expressed no intent to come. She seems to be trying to find the guys who will pay anything to see her, spare no expense.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape