Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,326 to 5,340 of 9311
-
02-12-16 08:13 #3986Senior Member

Posts: 242Thanks for the intel, CC. I try searching for her on BP now and then, but it seems like she's sticking to the strip club scene. Hope to run into her somewhere. If I find her I'll let you know!
Originally Posted by CadillaCock
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-16 23:21 #3985Senior Member

Posts: 226I was going to visit CF this week, but walked in and saw no dancers besides one not very attractive on stage and upstairs was closed. I left.
Went to CD. Much better experience. Enjoyed a couple dances with Gia. Some report she is a rip off in CR, though, so I didn't want to risk wasting my money there.
-
02-10-16 20:48 #3984

Posts: 734Isis
I have been searching for her for quite a while and here is all the information I have. She was at CF for only a couple days and then got fired for you know what drinking too much of course and getting crazy! Then she went to that place in Dartmouth MA that they closed down, I can't remember the name of the place but they are closed from what I hear. Also I heard she quit drinking and gained weight but that was from another former Cheater's girl that could be full of you know what. She used to live in Quincy MA so I would assume she is at one of those clubs up around the Boston area. Fiona BTW is now a waitress at CF and is no longer dancing. She is off the heroin and she has been clean for a while and she does see a couple long time customers OTC but she always had a bf and still does have a bf same guy she has been with for years.
Originally Posted by GoSailor41
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-16 15:01 #3983Senior Member

Posts: 242Ah man, I really miss Isis. She was a lot of fun. A mess, but really hot. I wonder where the hell she is these days? I thought for sure she'd surface somewhere.
Originally Posted by CadillaCock
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-16 10:51 #3982

Posts: 734Cheater's and Desire's
Read my post #3971. You are right when you say CD's is not as open but 75% do provide. You just have to put in a lot more time and effort but it's mostly filet mignon girls. They just don't go with anybody who walks in the door and some really have to get to know you before they will submit to the real fun. I was at Cheater's every week in the good old fun days and it was mostly high production chunky pot roast girls. Of course there were a few exceptions. Lucy, Renee, Isis, Tatiana, etc. And the best in there of course was Tasha. I do miss Isis the craziest ***** on earth. For 2 years she made me wear a cover in the club but she had lost her license for years from DUI's so finally I started taking her home and she was so drunk she used to blow me before we got there with no cover. Almost crashed and burned a few times! Then when I spent the night I finally got to the BBFS with her. I miss that crazy *****. Lucy, Renee, and Tasha were BBFS also anything goes but never could get Tatiana or Stacy to go for it, tried for years but no go. I won't mention the other BBFS girls because I wouldn't touch them with a 10 foot pole as far as BBFS. They didn't care if you were homeless and hadn't taken a shower for months, if you had money they would take it and BBFS you!! Finally I will say that Cheater's did have one of the best there ever was but she was only there for 2 weeks and much too good for that dump. Her stage name was Platinum and she was better than gold but 2 weeks in that dump and she couldn't get back to Florida fast enough!
Originally Posted by TheGame05
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-16 23:58 #3981Senior Member

Posts: 431The price structure is also really different than the old Cheaters. 100 is the bare minimum a girl will take for a private dance, but the really hot girls will ask for double or triple that amount if you want to have a lot of fun.
Originally Posted by TheGame05
[View Original Post]
Not saying they actually get that, and only relaying what I've heard, but I wouldn't walk in with 130 expecting to get much more than a private dance.
-
02-02-16 20:12 #3980Senior Member

Posts: 226It is definitely different experience than old Cheaters was. Used to be able to walk in and in 10 minutes time have offers of BJ / FS. Seemed 90% were doing extras of some sort. CD it is not as open and far fewer provide.
Originally Posted by DoctorLove
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-16 10:38 #3979

Posts: 269Thanks, that is basically the same deal as in the former Cheaters. Which is not a bad deal! I figured that they would have no problem taking a non-members booth fee, but just wanted to make sure before spinning my wheels.
Originally Posted by WillyO
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-16 10:01 #3978Senior Member

Posts: 1231The downstairs rooms, which are quite nice, cost $35 to the club and minimum $100 to the girl. They are super private with a full door and plenty of space. The upstairs is the membership area and it still cost $35 to the club. It is only worth joining if you are a regular going once or twice a week. You are basically pre-paying for drinks and / or food and have the use of an even more private area.
Originally Posted by DoctorLove
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-16 08:34 #3977

Posts: 269Private Rooms at Club Desire?
Thank you. But does one have to be a paying member of their "Club Lust" in order to have access to private rooms at Club Desire? Or can non-members pay a fee to use them?
Originally Posted by Postman
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-16 18:30 #3976Senior Member

Posts: 167CR's
Club Desire meets all of the above conditions.
Originally Posted by DoctorLove
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-16 11:59 #3975

Posts: 269Current private room conditions?
I was wondering if anyone in the know could update us on the current conditions in the private rooms in the various RI clubs? Mainly, are there any clubs now (since the demise of Cheaters) where one can still find the old Cheaters "ambience"? Mainly, the following, which is what I consider the necessary conditions for considering whether to even enter such clubs:
1. No cameras in in the private rooms.
2. Doors (or at least curtains) that can be fully closed for full privacy, and which will remain closed without any "management" intrusions.
3. No licence scanning.
-
01-26-16 01:22 #3974Senior Member

Posts: 333Thanks
Thank you for the insight!
Originally Posted by CadillaCock
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-16 21:25 #3973Senior Member

Posts: 78Thanks for the insight.
-
01-25-16 20:06 #3972Senior Member

Posts: 96CaddillaCock is a pro. Pay attention
I don't post here often, but over the years I've taken notice of the posters that are the real deal vs the bs'ers and this guy is 100% dead-on. I frequent CD and CL, with a membership at the former and a pass at the latter. If you spend time getting to know the girls (and yes they talk) you have the opportunity to bang some of the best looking girls (9's) that you'll find anywhere. Even outside of clubs. A little investment goes a long way. I haven't been with every one of the girls mentioned, but have had the same experience with four of them. It also takes some coin to get the lookers OTC if that's your thing. Well worth it IMHO.
Originally Posted by CadillaCock
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




