Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14452

    Sun Flower

    Went there the other day and had a great experience. Standard finish but some other things allowed if you tip and they are comfortable with you.

    http://chicago.backpage.com/Therapeu...46375/25752810

  2. #14451
    Another dumb ass thing to do is tip before.

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteRookDown  [View Original Post]
    I don't tip before and I don't negotiate. Boom.
    Quote Originally Posted by AuggieDoggie  [View Original Post]
    You'll find several good Chinatown service options. For my money, I'd recommend you call Vivian (formerly with Senina, WW and Yun Ping) at Macau Spa at 27th and Wentworth for your table shower, excellent massage and sensual pleasure. Storefront is relatively new and welcoming. Here's link to her ad: http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/thp/5412210397.html.

    Other surefire options are Mercy (2nd floor next to fire station) on 22nd and Wentworth and Unwind on 23rd and Moon on Canal. Place the 'tip' money you want to spend on a table in your room and you'll need not negotiate services.

    I've recently heard that Jin Ding on Archer near Walgreens (next door to Yun Ping) has an attractive new therapist named Lola.

    Hope this helps!

  3. #14450
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3481

    300 Dollar HJ Rip Off.

    Quote Originally Posted by GotMilf  [View Original Post]
    I can confirm this. She is gorgeous and does give good service. But if your looking for more than a HJ finish for an hour massage, then you're going to spend well over $$$ and leave feeling very ripped off.
    I've never seen any of the girls at this place. But 300 for a Massage and HJ from a hot looking girl isn't worth it to me. But as PT Barnum said, "There's A Sucker Born Every Minute. ".

  4. #14449
    Quote Originally Posted by AuggieDoggie  [View Original Post]
    Appreciate that, Gopher. Last time I visited was in September. Was anything left on the door pointing clients up the block?
    Don't know if anything on the door but she advertises heavily on CL with their new location.

  5. #14448
    Quote Originally Posted by AuggieDoggie  [View Original Post]
    You'll find several good Chinatown service options. For my money, I'd recommend you call Vivian (formerly with Senina, WW and Yun Ping) at Macau Spa at 27th and Wentworth for your table shower, excellent massage and sensual pleasure. Storefront is relatively new and welcoming. Here's link to her ad: http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/thp/5412210397.html.

    Other surefire options are Mercy (2nd floor next to fire station) on 22nd and Wentworth and Unwind on 23rd and Moon on Canal. Place the 'tip' money you want to spend on a table in your room and you'll need not negotiate services.

    I've recently heard that Jin Ding on Archer near Walgreens (next door to Yun Ping) has an attractive new therapist named Lola.

    Hope this helps!
    I don't tip before and I don't negotiate. Boom.

  6. #14447
    Quote Originally Posted by Gopher88  [View Original Post]
    " surefire options are Mercy (2nd floor next to fire station) on 22 en. , " Mercy has not been there last summer.

    The good doctor moved to 2200 s Wentworth.
    Appreciate that, Gopher. Last time I visited was in September. Was anything left on the door pointing clients up the block?

  7. #14446

    Mercy 2nd floor next to fire station

    Quote Originally Posted by AuggieDoggie  [View Original Post]
    You'll find several good Chinatown service options. For my money, I'd recommend you call Vivian (formerly with Senina, WW and Yun Ping) at Macau Spa at 27th and Wentworth for your table shower, excellent massage and sensual pleasure. Storefront is relatively new and welcoming. Here's link to her ad: http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/thp/5412210397.html.

    Other surefire options are Mercy (2nd floor next to fire station) on 22nd and Wentworth and Unwind on 23rd and Moon on Canal. Place the 'tip' money you want to spend on a table in your room and you'll need not negotiate services.

    I've recently heard that Jin Ding on Archer near Walgreens (next door to Yun Ping) has an attractive new therapist named Lola.

    Hope this helps!
    " surefire options are Mercy (2nd floor next to fire station) on 22 en. , " Mercy has not been there last summer.

    The good doctor moved to 2200 s Wentworth.

  8. #14445

    South loop

    Anyone know of any providers in the south loop or by the Uic area?

  9. #14444

    She wasn't this werid last time in town

    Quote Originally Posted by GotMilf  [View Original Post]
    I can confirm this. She is gorgeous and does give good service. But if your looking for more than a HJ finish for an hour massage, then you're going to spend well over $$$ and leave feeling very ripped off.
    Last time she was in town, she offered foot job and reviews from the other site seemed to indicated a good quality service of such a kink. Her posts were pretty normal, even the one on the other site recently.

    My. 02 about pricing: the hr rate is the key / base. It's normal to have a more expensive MPD (minute per dollar) rate for 30 minutes as compared to 60 minutes, given the amount of prep she should do over the same period of work hours with all short appointments. For 90 or 120 minutes, it's normal to have the same MPD for 60 minutes.

    Sometimes, the MPD for 90 minutes can be better given the round-up. For example: 250-1 hr, 350-1. 5 hr and 500-2 hrs. It's doable to prepare 375 in a envelope, but asking 350 just makes the counting easier.

    Better situation would be the MPD is getting better with longer times. This is actually mutually beneficial, since providers have fewer preps for fewer meetings over the same period of work hours; and have better chance to retain repeats, and clients would be more inclined to book longer given the incentives. For example: 250-1 hr, and 450-2 hrs.

    I can accept the pricing for 90 minutes session being slightly off due to wrong math or the ease of counting bills. But from a business / marketing standpoint, having more expensive MPD for multiple hours is just non-sense.

  10. #14443

    Oak Brook

    Will be in the area next week, I'm looking for a mature outcall provider in the area. Any recommendations? I will not have a vehicle so I am limited to outcall or a short cab ride.

    Thanks!

  11. #14442
    I have had a good dream with Senina aka Vivian. Good value for the money. Would go back.

    Quote Originally Posted by AuggieDoggie  [View Original Post]
    You'll find several good Chinatown service options. For my money, I'd recommend you call Vivian (formerly with Senina, WW and Yun Ping) at Macau Spa at 27th and Wentworth for your table shower, excellent massage and sensual pleasure. Storefront is relatively new and welcoming. Here's link to her ad: http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/thp/5412210397.html.

    Other surefire options are Mercy (2nd floor next to fire station) on 22nd and Wentworth and Unwind on 23rd and Moon on Canal. Place the 'tip' money you want to spend on a table in your room and you'll need not negotiate services.

    I've recently heard that Jin Ding on Archer near Walgreens (next door to Yun Ping) has an attractive new therapist named Lola.

    Hope this helps!

  12. #14441
    Quote Originally Posted by Amplify  [View Original Post]
    Any AMPs you could recommend in Chinatown? I love the table showers so that's a must. Have never ventured into Chinatown and am thinking its probably good area since the Chinese isolate themselves very well. PM me some info.
    You'll find several good Chinatown service options. For my money, I'd recommend you call Vivian (formerly with Senina, WW and Yun Ping) at Macau Spa at 27th and Wentworth for your table shower, excellent massage and sensual pleasure. Storefront is relatively new and welcoming. Here's link to her ad: http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/thp/5412210397.html.

    Other surefire options are Mercy (2nd floor next to fire station) on 22nd and Wentworth and Unwind on 23rd and Moon on Canal. Place the 'tip' money you want to spend on a table in your room and you'll need not negotiate services.

    I've recently heard that Jin Ding on Archer near Walgreens (next door to Yun Ping) has an attractive new therapist named Lola.

    Hope this helps!

  13. #14440
    Quote Originally Posted by AgingMonger  [View Original Post]
    I'm not going to seriously argue against your point. Also her math is dead wrong because 220 * 1. 5 = 330 so why pay 360 for 90 minutes?

    However, I will mention that she does have a few things going for her. Out of curiosity, I saw this provider more than a year ago for 60 minutes / 220. While her massage was average, she has a completely banging body, and her standard HE was delivered in a quasi-69 position (kinda interesting), but featuring *by far* the most perfect, beautiful lady bits that I have ever had shoved up in my face. I mean, I'm looking at pussy and asshole and thinking "these can't be photoshopped, they're right in front of me" type of quality. And I've seen more than a few in my time. Of course, it was an upcharge to do anything but look at them, so your point is pretty valid, and I didn't repeat because once was enough and the price point is not quite right, as you say. I just thought I'd give a data point in case anyone is eager to spend extra dough for quality look-sees.
    I can confirm this. She is gorgeous and does give good service. But if your looking for more than a HJ finish for an hour massage, then you're going to spend well over $$$ and leave feeling very ripped off.

  14. #14439
    Quote Originally Posted by Amplify  [View Original Post]
    Any AMPs you could recommend in Chinatown? I love the table showers so that's a must. Have never ventured into Chinatown and am thinking its probably good area since the Chinese isolate themselves very well. PM me some info.
    Try Moon spa. There is one attached on the same building right around the corner. Hit or miss there if any extras are offered. There is about 6 in Chinatown area. Not all have TS though (Moon spa does). I have been meaning to try Unwind Spa but haven't yet. Goodluck, let us know hoe it goes.

    Ube.

  15. #14438

    Venturing out tomorrow

    Any AMPs you could recommend in Chinatown? I love the table showers so that's a must. Have never ventured into Chinatown and am thinking its probably good area since the Chinese isolate themselves very well. PM me some info.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape