Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12579

    I saw Kay today and wanted to share what happened

    Hello all.

    I saw Kay today at 1750 kalakaua.

    She looks just like her pictures, extremely beautiful. I was hoping she would have worn something like in her ads that reveal boobs:

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...by-kay/5149257

    She however wore something more covered and conservative. She did not wear something like in her pictures. Moreover, she answered the phone twice during my massage when her ad clearly says that she turns it off:

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...by-kay/5135717

    I hate to complain so much, I guess I am just dissapointed that I did not get a he from her or even a hint of play. She looks beautiful, her massage was okay, and no he, I don't I will be going back unless someone can tell me how to get the he out of her.

    Cheers and happy huntin fellas.

  2. #12578

    Bebe

    Did anyone try this Bebe yet? The phone # looks familiar. Not sure if the picture is real. Look like a Chinese FOB.

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5412070909.html

  3. #12577

    Vivian -Tiffany Thai Massage

    Has anyone gotten play or HJ from Vivian at Tiffany.

    Thai Massage? She works out of Century Square.

  4. #12576

    Lucky

    Quote Originally Posted by GoodTimeSoahu  [View Original Post]
    Thetenthone, you are one lucky guy, I could not even get a tease out of her. Well done.
    When I go to all these places I usually talk to them and make them comfortable with me. I would tell them how their massage feel and they would tell me about their life story. Most time they give me their personal number so they know it's me. I'm pretty lucky with this game and get to date a few of them.

  5. #12575

    Bambi

    Quote Originally Posted by Silentone  [View Original Post]
    Got a glimpse of Bambi who also works there. She's pretty cute as well, didn't partake though. Is this the standard service at Pin Thai? You may inbox me if you wish.

    S1.
    To me, she's more of a hottie than a cutey

    I got legit massage covered with the sheet the whole time, including using the sheet as a shield so she wouldn't see my minicaveman as I flipped. With this level of seriousness, I don't dare to touch.

    Nice girl and her massage was quite technical in a good way; she did more than just a basic Swedish massage. She worked my quads well, which is something I always appreciate. Her foot massage felt good too.

    I would repeat just for the legit massage. I won't try to "invest" to try and get play eventually; I'll just see other girls.

    Your mileage will vary, because who is to say she won't get interested when she sees a sequoia.

  6. #12574
    Quote Originally Posted by JanFortifore  [View Original Post]
    To help with future searches on this MT.

    January44.
    Thetenthone, you are one lucky guy, I could not even get a tease out of her. Well done.

  7. #12573
    Quote Originally Posted by RicoSr1  [View Original Post]
    Oh well, another fantasy soon to be forgotten. And, so much for being pampered and "leaving relaxed and happy". I was interested because I prefer the middle age / older Asian therapist that are good at the therapeutic massage but also know that most men want a pleasurable release for a complete session. But, it seems like this one is most interested in the $$, and to get you off and out the door asap. The young hotties, I shy away from mostly because I'm older than their daddy and the massage skills are lacking.

    Again, thanks for the response. Much appreciated.
    People may differ on opinion but I thought tomikos session was good enough for you are looking for and it fit the older Asian therapist mold.

    Her massage wasn't the greatest I've ever had life time but I do think it was good enough to be in the top 50% pushing top 25% in that she went extra time and really put effort. Maybe that's one for you to check out.

  8. #12572
    Quote Originally Posted by RicoSr1  [View Original Post]
    Oh well, another fantasy soon to be forgotten. And, so much for being pampered and "leaving relaxed and happy". I was interested because I prefer the middle age / older Asian therapist that are good at the therapeutic massage but also know that most men want a pleasurable release for a complete session. But, it seems like this one is most interested in the $$, and to get you off and out the door asap. The young hotties, I shy away from mostly because I'm older than their daddy and the massage skills are lacking.

    Again, thanks for the response. Much appreciated.
    Yup, you are spot on. There is a saying that you are as young as you feel. I also prefer more middle aged (35-50) sexy MILF's who have experience and know how to give a great massage and a skilfully executed hand job.

    The younger gals, while real knockouts, are all up and down your snake too super fast and don't know what the fuck they are doing. At least the ones I've encountered so far, and I'm sure there are some exceptions. Giving a good handjob is an art-form!

    Nostromo23.

  9. #12571

    Braddah Aloha is dead on

    Quote Originally Posted by RicoSr1  [View Original Post]
    Oh well, another fantasy soon to be forgotten. And, so much for being pampered and "leaving relaxed and happy". I was interested because I prefer the middle age / older Asian therapist that are good at the therapeutic massage but also know that most men want a pleasurable release for a complete session. But, it seems like this one is most interested in the $$, and to get you off and out the door asap. The young hotties, I shy away from mostly because I'm older than their daddy and the massage skills are lacking.

    Again, thanks for the response. Much appreciated.
    She goes by the name of Ming there are quite a few reviews of her on here, massage is lackluster at best, and as Braddah Aloha pointed out the HJ is jackhammer action not sensual, I wouldn't repeat.

  10. #12570

    Much Mahalos and for saving me money

    Quote Originally Posted by Alohashorts  [View Original Post]
    Yup. Massage was nothing great. If you going just to be rubbed and you prefer home / apt. , then you may like this. HE available, not too sensual. She'll block any attempts at finger probing though she'll let you pet over running shorts. Not the loose, high, sheer kine running shorts either. But the wind breaker kine material that no more space to slip your hand up and feel ass skin. She'll Jack hammer your rod hoping you shoot asap. Its just ok, but not in a rush to revisit. Nice quiet setting in an apartment.
    Oh well, another fantasy soon to be forgotten. And, so much for being pampered and "leaving relaxed and happy". I was interested because I prefer the middle age / older Asian therapist that are good at the therapeutic massage but also know that most men want a pleasurable release for a complete session. But, it seems like this one is most interested in the $$, and to get you off and out the door asap. The young hotties, I shy away from mostly because I'm older than their daddy and the massage skills are lacking.

    Again, thanks for the response. Much appreciated.

  11. #12569

    Ceee

    Quote Originally Posted by GoodTimeSoahu  [View Original Post]
    So I saw her today at century center:

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...n-girl/5609040

    Beautiful girl with great body, even better than the pics. But no teasing or hint of play what so ever. Has anyone had any luck with a possible he? She works along side kay if you guys have seen her ad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Esunchiste  [View Original Post]
    Been wondering about her too. Thanks for posting. I'm glad the pics are legit, I was a bit skeptical. Bummed that it's sounds legit. By the way, what's her dimensions (I. E. Height, body type)? Since it was legit, was her massage any good?
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkman808  [View Original Post]
    I was just about to post the same question. But then you beat me to it. I remember somebody posting a so so review and (I believe) no fun was had. But that was a while ago and have seen nothing else. Her three letter name makes the review hard to find in searches.

    Would also appreciate any info on the cute chick in photo who is holding up her fingers in a 'V' or peace sign.

    Mahalo brothers!
    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiiBoy  [View Original Post]
    Cee gives a very average at best massage and talks too much and will not play at all. That is Cee holding up the peace symbol.

    Walk away from this one if you want a decent massage or a HE.

    HB.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTenthOne  [View Original Post]
    I agree with you on the massage. She is one of 2 young girls that work there. The other one is Chinese. The first time I saw her, she did not give me the he. So I went again same result how ever she got comfortable and gave me her personal number. The third time she actually gave me the he. Result is YMMV. She is young and you must make her feel comfortable and I guess make her trust and like you to get the result. The he was not that good cause I wanted FS.
    To help with future searches on this MT.

    January44.

  12. #12568

    Mahalo!

    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiiBoy  [View Original Post]
    Cee gives a very average at best massage and talks too much and will not play at all. That is Cee holding up the peace symbol.

    Walk away from this one if you want a decent massage or a HE.

    HB.
    Always appreciate the brothers that respond quickly and simply to info queries. Appreciate it bro!! Mahalo!!

  13. #12567

    Korean Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by RicoSr1  [View Original Post]
    Howsit fellow mongers, anyone try this Korean Therapist that post on CL? Her claim is that I will leave "relaxed and happy", which to me it is a hidden signal for a HE. I sort of lean toward the ladies that work alone in a shop or out of their home, which seems to be the case here. Going to CC or CS, feels like going into a porno shop and all eyes are on me. Guilty? Yeah! Appreciate any info, type of massage (skills), roaming, play, etc.

    Stay and play safe my Monger Brothers.

    http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5411403572.html
    Yup. Massage was nothing great. If you going just to be rubbed and you prefer home / apt. , then you may like this. HE available, not too sensual. She'll block any attempts at finger probing though she'll let you pet over running shorts. Not the loose, high, sheer kine running shorts either. But the wind breaker kine material that no more space to slip your hand up and feel ass skin. She'll Jack hammer your rod hoping you shoot asap. Its just ok, but not in a rush to revisit. Nice quiet setting in an apartment.

  14. #12566

    Cee

    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiiBoy  [View Original Post]
    Cee gives a very average at best massage and talks too much and will not play at all. That is Cee holding up the peace symbol.

    Walk away from this one if you want a decent massage or a HE.

    HB.
    I agree with you on the massage. She is one of 2 young girls that work there. The other one is Chinese. The first time I saw her, she did not give me the he. So I went again same result how ever she got comfortable and gave me her personal number. The third time she actually gave me the he. Result is YMMV. She is young and you must make her feel comfortable and I guess make her trust and like you to get the result. The he was not that good cause I wanted FS.

  15. #12565

    Attractive Asian Therapist pampers you

    Howsit fellow mongers, anyone try this Korean Therapist that post on CL? Her claim is that I will leave "relaxed and happy", which to me it is a hidden signal for a HE. I sort of lean toward the ladies that work alone in a shop or out of their home, which seems to be the case here. Going to CC or CS, feels like going into a porno shop and all eyes are on me. Guilty? Yeah! Appreciate any info, type of massage (skills), roaming, play, etc.

    Stay and play safe my Monger Brothers.

    http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5411403572.html

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape