Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14437
    Quote Originally Posted by Lokkin4  [View Original Post]
    Take a look at this one. Donation is ONLY 180 for the half hr, and 220 for the hr. For extended sessions, a 90 min session is 360. Cash ONLY. NON NEGOTIABLE. LMAO.

    http://chicago.backpage.com/Therapeu...n-chi/25778489

    This chicks have ALL lost their minds.
    I'm not going to seriously argue against your point. Also her math is dead wrong because 220 * 1. 5 = 330 so why pay 360 for 90 minutes?

    However, I will mention that she does have a few things going for her. Out of curiosity, I saw this provider more than a year ago for 60 minutes / 220. While her massage was average, she has a completely banging body, and her standard HE was delivered in a quasi-69 position (kinda interesting), but featuring *by far* the most perfect, beautiful lady bits that I have ever had shoved up in my face. I mean, I'm looking at pussy and asshole and thinking "these can't be photoshopped, they're right in front of me" type of quality. And I've seen more than a few in my time. Of course, it was an upcharge to do anything but look at them, so your point is pretty valid, and I didn't repeat because once was enough and the price point is not quite right, as you say. I just thought I'd give a data point in case anyone is eager to spend extra dough for quality look-sees.

  2. #14436
    Quote Originally Posted by AmericanIron  [View Original Post]
    Stopped in to see if things changed over there, and I didn't see the curtain rooms or papasan. Drew Ada and got nowhere.
    Did you go to the "New Sun Kiss Spa of China Town", on Canal?

  3. #14435

    Tantra Special. Lexi

    Quote Originally Posted by WretchedBliss  [View Original Post]
    http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...-8626/33558330

    I went here today and had a great time! The massage was more on the light and sensual side, definitely no where near therapeutic. The provider is the one that's wearing all black. A bit on the thicker side, huge rack! Standard finish and topless. Have fun!
    I second that review and also had an enjoyable time.

  4. #14434
    Quote Originally Posted by Lokkin4  [View Original Post]
    Take a look at this one. Donation is ONLY 180 for the half hr, and 220 for the hr. For extended sessions, a 90 min session is 360. Cash ONLY. NON NEGOTIABLE. LMAO.

    http://chicago.backpage.com/Therapeu...n-chi/25778489

    This chicks have ALL lost their minds.
    According to her site no oral or FS available. But she takes bitcoin.

  5. #14433

    I Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by DMichaels69  [View Original Post]
    For all you mongers that get enamored by the young cute ones, take notice of how this was played. This is exactly what everyone should handle a situation like this. Well done!
    Take a look at this one. Donation is ONLY 180 for the half hr, and 220 for the hr. For extended sessions, a 90 min session is 360. Cash ONLY. NON NEGOTIABLE. LMAO.

    http://chicago.backpage.com/Therapeu...n-chi/25778489

    This chicks have ALL lost their minds.

  6. #14432

    SPA or Provider?

    Quote Originally Posted by Magic8605  [View Original Post]
    I'm looking for a MT with really big tits and more of bbw. I normally monger in NWI and haven't been out Chicago way in some time. I want to say Okidoki had a girl like that years ago? I know it's kind of an overly specific request but I'm getting bored with the same experience every time. Thank you, gentlemen.
    Here's one for you. At least the big jugs part.

    http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...ls-up/33474792

  7. #14431

    No Doubt!

    Quote Originally Posted by WretchedBliss  [View Original Post]
    http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...-8626/33558330

    I went here today and had a great time! The massage was more on the light and sensual side, definitely no where near therapeutic. The provider is the one that's wearing all black. A bit on the thicker side, huge rack! Standard finish and topless. Have fun!
    I went here last week, Veronica was a stone cold stunner! ASked me if I knew what Russian was, LOL, she said let me show you and that was it from there! Will be back!

  8. #14430

    Bbw massage

    Seen her?

    http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...th-me/30800264

    Quote Originally Posted by Magic8605  [View Original Post]
    I'm looking for a MT with really big tits and more of bbw. I normally monger in NWI and haven't been out Chicago way in some time. I want to say Okidoki had a girl like that years ago? I know it's kind of an overly specific request but I'm getting bored with the same experience every time. Thank you, gentlemen.

  9. #14429

    Something different

    I'm looking for a MT with really big tits and more of bbw. I normally monger in NWI and haven't been out Chicago way in some time. I want to say Okidoki had a girl like that years ago? I know it's kind of an overly specific request but I'm getting bored with the same experience every time. Thank you, gentlemen.

  10. #14428

    Are you sure this is Sunkiss? I stopped in tonight and no such setup, or a papasan.

    Stopped in to see if things changed over there, and I didn't see the curtain rooms or papasan. Drew Ada and got nowhere.

    Quote Originally Posted by PussyPoker  [View Original Post]
    So I stopped by this place last week. Papasan Jackie was sitting by the.

    Door. He took my 50 and Coco took me to the table. Very weird set up. They.

    Have a room to your right that has a curtain that when drawn make a room.

    With two tables in it. Then they have a curtain between those table. If you.

    Walk thought that room they have an other room with two tables and curtains.

    Between those tables. She lead me to the table that is by the front.

    Window. The tables are about only 12 inches off of the ground. So the whole.

    Time she is standing over me. I striped and laid down and she pull all of.

    The curtains closed. So she start this really bad massage. REALLY BAD. So I.

    Let her do her thing. No teasing before the flip. On the flip she gave me a.

    Pillow and started on a scalp massage. It was better then the body massage.

    She stood up and put oil on my chest and started to work her way down. By.

    Now with her standing over me Her crotch was in my face. I kissed her leg.

    And she laughed. She moved down to my legs and with no cover on she would.

    Bump mr. E. I started to rub her legs and she let out a slow moan. Worked.

    My way up to her pussy and she never moved. In fact she stopped the massage.

    And just stood there. FYI if you are near the window you can here people.

    Outside talking and see shadows walk by. Anyway she did a nice number on.

    Mr. E. I did not even ask. It was strange getting a happy ending when the.

    Papasna and the other girl were so close to us.

  11. #14427

    M2

    Quote Originally Posted by DMichaels69  [View Original Post]
    For all you mongers that get enamored by the young cute ones, take notice of how this was played. This is exactly what everyone should handle a situation like this. Well done!
    So I dreamed about this place the other day. I think she said her name was Shi Shi. Not somewhere I'd go if I was actually looking for a good massage. Seemed like a lot was on the menu but I hate being asked to "pay first" after I've already paid for the session, also the negotiating was a mood killer. I hope this info helps. Like I said lots on the menu but massage was a 3 out of 10.

  12. #14426
    Quote Originally Posted by Biliator  [View Original Post]
    Just saw her today. Still at Belmont.
    Miles of smiles.

  13. #14425

    Belmont Spa

    I went there last night, and it was cold out! Got buzzed in and the provider was probably in her early 40's, skinny with curly hair. Her massage was okay. Her teasing was good! Got the standard with a little more fun! Good times there.

  14. #14424

    They are around for a long time

    Quote Originally Posted by WretchedBliss  [View Original Post]
    http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...-8626/33558330

    I went here today and had a great time! The massage was more on the light and sensual side, definitely no where near therapeutic. The provider is the one that's wearing all black. A bit on the thicker side, huge rack! Standard finish and topless. Have fun!
    They used to advertise on Gentlemen's pages, the little book you can grab for free at an adult store. Good report and keep it up!

  15. #14423

    Sarah Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by Miamiat  [View Original Post]
    Sarah was working only weekdays so she was hard to book. I saw her in December for a "thorough" session, but haven't been back for a few weeks. I certainly hope she is still on the payroll there.
    Just saw her today. Still at Belmont.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape