Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 33,556 to 33,570 of 61380
-
01-21-16 07:16 #27825Senior Member

Posts: 1370Mongers Code
Fellow mongers. United We Stand; Dvided We Fall. So if you meet a girl that's reported about. PLEASE don't tell her the that you read about her on this site!! That's why I stopped writing and sharing info for long period of time. I don't want the girls, especially the gems that I run across call me and ask if I wrote something about them on the internet because someone told them that they read about them on the Internet. If you meet someone that you read a report about; PLEASE, PLEASE, just act like you know nothing about them and go with the flow. When I share a report I'm just trying to help somebody know what to expect from the expierence, even though YMMV. Whether, it is Good or Bad. Just don't go blabbing that you read about them, at least from the reports that I share. I thought it was "Code" about not sharing info with the girls about this site, but I guess I'm wrong or has things changed? Some of our members share info to help the girls out, I share info to help "Us" out. I guess I'm finished ranting so. Peace.
-
01-21-16 05:04 #27824Regular Member

Posts: 20How old is the map? I scrolled a few places on there didn't see noone. (Even during the summer / fall) Do we a updated map?
Originally Posted by TrinitHugz
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-16 02:18 #27823Senior Member

Posts: 190Sway maps
Yeh just look under "amatuer" and clink that link on the home page at bottom left then scroll down to the bottom again and you will see something saying SW-maps.
Originally Posted by ThaCTJohn
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-16 00:14 #27822Senior Member

Posts: 138Map
There was once a map posted on here regarding the strolls. Does anybody know what's it may be?
-
01-20-16 23:58 #27821Senior Member

Posts: 138Bolo
Bolo check your dm.
-
01-20-16 22:41 #27820Regular Member

Posts: 20Well she looked about 5'2 don't remember if was brown or blonde hair. Pretty face like a 8. Be cups. And a ass you could sit drink (s) on. Hwp.
Originally Posted by Checkumout
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-16 20:42 #27819Senior Member

Posts: 502Conkling
Yes conkling has been dead for years now it seems same ol Natalie that's about it in after you had that so many times its not even fun with her anymore,Somebody tell Jazz to make her way back over here us mongers miss her LOL.
Originally Posted by Masonm
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-16 20:11 #27818Senior Member

Posts: 90Take Care
Take care Rookie and good luck. I've slowed down a lot my self and finding someone special can make one end it for good.
Originally Posted by Rookiemonger
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-16 18:34 #27817Senior Member

Posts: 2343Call the office?
A funny thing happened in the room at Tim's a few days ago. I was trying to get the remote control button to play the porno flick on the screen. I kept pushing play, but nothing happened. Dallas saw the frustration on my face and said, you have to call the office, and they'll hit the play button for you. I'm like, what!?
Talk about mood killer!
-
01-20-16 17:16 #27816Senior Member

Posts: 530WW evening commute
The Wilkens stroll is a target rich environment right now. I rolled through just minutes ago and saw Mo, thick chick Tasha, Tracy, Patty, and a pink haired Care Bear, and a half dozen other ladies that I've seen out before but never sampled. Unfortunately I'm unable to stop and get some of this bounty right now but I just wanted to let others know that the choices are plentiful right now, so get down there and snuggle with one of these ladies on this chilly night if you can. I haven't seen this many out on a pass through in quite a long time, get in on it while you can.
-
01-20-16 16:59 #27815

Posts: 540Conkling dead
As others have remarked, Conkling dead these days except for stray purple haired girl and couple from the geriatric ward. I guess somebody picks them up but who? You'd think they would discourage some of the younger ones out of the business. But obviously not.
-
01-20-16 12:13 #27814Senior Member

Posts: 505re: Rookiemonger
It's been a pleasure reading your reviews and chatting with you. It's always good to hear when one decides to leave the lifestyle, for it should never be forever. But I will always remember the laughs you gave me when I saw Hailey holding the sign "Rookie fucked me in my ass". I think we all enjoy the humor this site brings and the people on it. I too have been thinking of leave the lifestyle, but do not know when. Maybe when a pretty woman takes my heart and swipes me away as well. But best of luck my dude.
Originally Posted by Rookiemonger
[View Original Post]
raBBit
-
01-20-16 09:58 #27813Senior Member

Posts: 694For got name
Would help if you would desribe what she looked like.
Originally Posted by Leroi012
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-16 04:48 #27812Regular Member

Posts: 20Forgot her name
Haven't been on the scene to much lately after my 4 car pile up accident. But a few weeks ago I was driving around on patapsco and spotted a (I wld say the best girl I've seen so far.) So I hit a uturn by 10th. She was not chubby but her ass was phat as shit. Just to make sure I was good I pulled up on the side street by 7/11. Taping on my breaks so she wld notice me. She does and the when she opens the door. Her face is all red she said she been crying or w / e. Drives around for about 5-7 minutes. Until I found a spot. She gets into the back and takes off her pants. Good thing I had tented window. Because I had to stop for gas and money. (I know not to leave them in the car alone but ain't want nobody else to scoop her). I give her. 2 upfront but she already had her pants off. So I just slid in. She's gripping me marking up my chest and back. Then bent her over and gave her a double dip. But gave her another. 3 after all was done. Anybody know who I'm talking about. I would really like to see her again. But don't remember her name and she said her bf broke her phone. So idk but I work overnights. So hard to get out and search for her. All I'm saying is you can't miss that ass if you seen it.
-
01-19-16 20:05 #27811Senior Member

Posts: 579Best of luck Rookie. Thanks to you, I view every napkin is a potential badge of honor / shame for a lucky / unfortunate young lady.
Originally Posted by Rookiemonger
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




