Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,591 to 25,605 of 40030
-
01-21-16 09:30 #14440Senior Member

Posts: 307I can confirm this. She is gorgeous and does give good service. But if your looking for more than a HJ finish for an hour massage, then you're going to spend well over $$$ and leave feeling very ripped off.
Originally Posted by AgingMonger
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-16 09:17 #14439Senior Member

Posts: 225Try Moon spa. There is one attached on the same building right around the corner. Hit or miss there if any extras are offered. There is about 6 in Chinatown area. Not all have TS though (Moon spa does). I have been meaning to try Unwind Spa but haven't yet. Goodluck, let us know hoe it goes.
Originally Posted by Amplify
[View Original Post]
Ube.
-
01-21-16 02:50 #14438Senior Member

Posts: 49Venturing out tomorrow
Any AMPs you could recommend in Chinatown? I love the table showers so that's a must. Have never ventured into Chinatown and am thinking its probably good area since the Chinese isolate themselves very well. PM me some info.
-
01-21-16 00:30 #14437Regular Member

Posts: 6I'm not going to seriously argue against your point. Also her math is dead wrong because 220 * 1. 5 = 330 so why pay 360 for 90 minutes?
Originally Posted by Lokkin4
[View Original Post]
However, I will mention that she does have a few things going for her. Out of curiosity, I saw this provider more than a year ago for 60 minutes / 220. While her massage was average, she has a completely banging body, and her standard HE was delivered in a quasi-69 position (kinda interesting), but featuring *by far* the most perfect, beautiful lady bits that I have ever had shoved up in my face. I mean, I'm looking at pussy and asshole and thinking "these can't be photoshopped, they're right in front of me" type of quality. And I've seen more than a few in my time. Of course, it was an upcharge to do anything but look at them, so your point is pretty valid, and I didn't repeat because once was enough and the price point is not quite right, as you say. I just thought I'd give a data point in case anyone is eager to spend extra dough for quality look-sees.
-
01-20-16 21:35 #14436Regular Member

Posts: 22Did you go to the "New Sun Kiss Spa of China Town", on Canal?
Originally Posted by AmericanIron
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-16 16:13 #14435Senior Member

Posts: 82Tantra Special. Lexi
I second that review and also had an enjoyable time.
Originally Posted by WretchedBliss
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-16 06:08 #14434Senior Member

Posts: 958According to her site no oral or FS available. But she takes bitcoin.
Originally Posted by Lokkin4
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-16 15:18 #14433Senior Member

Posts: 136I Agree
Take a look at this one. Donation is ONLY 180 for the half hr, and 220 for the hr. For extended sessions, a 90 min session is 360. Cash ONLY. NON NEGOTIABLE. LMAO.
Originally Posted by DMichaels69
[View Original Post]
http://chicago.backpage.com/Therapeu...n-chi/25778489
This chicks have ALL lost their minds.
-
01-19-16 15:09 #14432Senior Member

Posts: 82SPA or Provider?
Here's one for you. At least the big jugs part.
Originally Posted by Magic8605
[View Original Post]
http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...ls-up/33474792
-
01-19-16 14:45 #14431Senior Member

Posts: 33No Doubt!
I went here last week, Veronica was a stone cold stunner! ASked me if I knew what Russian was, LOL, she said let me show you and that was it from there! Will be back!
Originally Posted by WretchedBliss
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-16 12:00 #14430Senior Member

Posts: 129Bbw massage
Seen her?
http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...th-me/30800264
Originally Posted by Magic8605
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-16 03:41 #14429Regular Member

Posts: 21Something different
I'm looking for a MT with really big tits and more of bbw. I normally monger in NWI and haven't been out Chicago way in some time. I want to say Okidoki had a girl like that years ago? I know it's kind of an overly specific request but I'm getting bored with the same experience every time. Thank you, gentlemen.
-
01-19-16 02:25 #14428Senior Member

Posts: 32Are you sure this is Sunkiss? I stopped in tonight and no such setup, or a papasan.
Stopped in to see if things changed over there, and I didn't see the curtain rooms or papasan. Drew Ada and got nowhere.
Originally Posted by PussyPoker
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-16 01:34 #14427Senior Member

Posts: 253M2
So I dreamed about this place the other day. I think she said her name was Shi Shi. Not somewhere I'd go if I was actually looking for a good massage. Seemed like a lot was on the menu but I hate being asked to "pay first" after I've already paid for the session, also the negotiating was a mood killer. I hope this info helps. Like I said lots on the menu but massage was a 3 out of 10.
Originally Posted by DMichaels69
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-16 23:48 #14426Senior Member

Posts: 341Miles of smiles.
Originally Posted by Biliator
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote





