Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,591 to 25,605 of 40027
-
01-21-16 00:30 #14437Regular Member

Posts: 6I'm not going to seriously argue against your point. Also her math is dead wrong because 220 * 1. 5 = 330 so why pay 360 for 90 minutes?
Originally Posted by Lokkin4
[View Original Post]
However, I will mention that she does have a few things going for her. Out of curiosity, I saw this provider more than a year ago for 60 minutes / 220. While her massage was average, she has a completely banging body, and her standard HE was delivered in a quasi-69 position (kinda interesting), but featuring *by far* the most perfect, beautiful lady bits that I have ever had shoved up in my face. I mean, I'm looking at pussy and asshole and thinking "these can't be photoshopped, they're right in front of me" type of quality. And I've seen more than a few in my time. Of course, it was an upcharge to do anything but look at them, so your point is pretty valid, and I didn't repeat because once was enough and the price point is not quite right, as you say. I just thought I'd give a data point in case anyone is eager to spend extra dough for quality look-sees.
-
01-20-16 21:35 #14436Regular Member

Posts: 22Did you go to the "New Sun Kiss Spa of China Town", on Canal?
Originally Posted by AmericanIron
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-16 16:13 #14435Senior Member

Posts: 82Tantra Special. Lexi
I second that review and also had an enjoyable time.
Originally Posted by WretchedBliss
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-16 06:08 #14434Senior Member

Posts: 958According to her site no oral or FS available. But she takes bitcoin.
Originally Posted by Lokkin4
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-16 15:18 #14433Senior Member

Posts: 136I Agree
Take a look at this one. Donation is ONLY 180 for the half hr, and 220 for the hr. For extended sessions, a 90 min session is 360. Cash ONLY. NON NEGOTIABLE. LMAO.
Originally Posted by DMichaels69
[View Original Post]
http://chicago.backpage.com/Therapeu...n-chi/25778489
This chicks have ALL lost their minds.
-
01-19-16 15:09 #14432Senior Member

Posts: 82SPA or Provider?
Here's one for you. At least the big jugs part.
Originally Posted by Magic8605
[View Original Post]
http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...ls-up/33474792
-
01-19-16 14:45 #14431Senior Member

Posts: 33No Doubt!
I went here last week, Veronica was a stone cold stunner! ASked me if I knew what Russian was, LOL, she said let me show you and that was it from there! Will be back!
Originally Posted by WretchedBliss
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-16 12:00 #14430Senior Member

Posts: 129Bbw massage
Seen her?
http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...th-me/30800264
Originally Posted by Magic8605
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-16 03:41 #14429Regular Member

Posts: 21Something different
I'm looking for a MT with really big tits and more of bbw. I normally monger in NWI and haven't been out Chicago way in some time. I want to say Okidoki had a girl like that years ago? I know it's kind of an overly specific request but I'm getting bored with the same experience every time. Thank you, gentlemen.
-
01-19-16 02:25 #14428Senior Member

Posts: 32Are you sure this is Sunkiss? I stopped in tonight and no such setup, or a papasan.
Stopped in to see if things changed over there, and I didn't see the curtain rooms or papasan. Drew Ada and got nowhere.
Originally Posted by PussyPoker
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-16 01:34 #14427Senior Member

Posts: 253M2
So I dreamed about this place the other day. I think she said her name was Shi Shi. Not somewhere I'd go if I was actually looking for a good massage. Seemed like a lot was on the menu but I hate being asked to "pay first" after I've already paid for the session, also the negotiating was a mood killer. I hope this info helps. Like I said lots on the menu but massage was a 3 out of 10.
Originally Posted by DMichaels69
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-16 23:48 #14426Senior Member

Posts: 341Miles of smiles.
Originally Posted by Biliator
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-16 22:00 #14425Senior Member

Posts: 100Belmont Spa
I went there last night, and it was cold out! Got buzzed in and the provider was probably in her early 40's, skinny with curly hair. Her massage was okay. Her teasing was good! Got the standard with a little more fun! Good times there.
-
01-18-16 18:40 #14424Senior Member

Posts: 793They are around for a long time
They used to advertise on Gentlemen's pages, the little book you can grab for free at an adult store. Good report and keep it up!
Originally Posted by WretchedBliss
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-16 18:34 #14423Senior Member

Posts: 218Sarah Smile
Just saw her today. Still at Belmont.
Originally Posted by Miamiat
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






