Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27795

    Golden Lady

    Just dropped Dallas off near Pratt St. We had a nice zesty session at Tim's. She's looking for some more money before she goes back home. If you're a senior, and want to date her PM me. If you happen to be the last guy she dates for the evening, drop her off at her house. She lives close to the McDonald's on Washington Blvd.

  2. #27794

    Godspeed, Rookiemonger

    As one who exited a couple of years ago, I can attest that there is life after mongering. A wonderful woman found me on a dating site and we just clicked.

    You are right, the whole street scene has changed due to drugs. So be brave, brother.

  3. #27793

    Farewell!

    I just want to take the time to bid my fellow mongers farewell. This has been a helluva ride, almost 30 years of mongering. This decision has been on my mind for a few months now, and a beautiful lady is one of the reasons, actually one of the main reasons. I never thought a gf could change me but the streets are not the same anymore and when my urge to monger is not there, it is time to step away. I wish you all the best out there and always watch your back. I will continue to read this forum from time to time. Good night my fellow mongers and monger on!

  4. #27792
    Hit CB BP around noon. Nothing going on. Is it the time of day or the weather?

  5. #27791

  6. #27790

    Danielle of Fairhaven

    I hadn't hit the track up there for a long time, but was there Thursday and found Danielle. She's 30, slim, brown hair, easy enough to talk to, doesn't smell.

    I took her to a large, big-box parking lot and we parked near the back. Got in the backseat, dropped pants, and she started working. She goes a little too fast and not very deep, which I don't like, so I took hold of her head and moved it at the speed and depth that I preferred. That, along with a few smacks on her ass, got me going quite nicely. She took it like a champ, swallowed and I gave her a small tip on top of the usual donation.

    I'd repeat if I couldn't find anything else.

  7. #27789
    Quote Originally Posted by Crg3400  [View Original Post]
    I know what a rusting trombone is, but do you call this?
    Thats a rusty Russian.

  8. #27788
    Quote Originally Posted by Crg3400  [View Original Post]
    I know what a rusting trombone is, but do you call this?
    Thats a rusty Russian.

  9. #27787

    I'd help

    Quote Originally Posted by LikkerFront  [View Original Post]
    I often see a WSW with dark hair (currently with a purplish tint) and wears dark frame glasses. She a big bone tall gal and looks to be around 40 yrs old or thereabouts. She usually is stoop sitting on Ramsay around the Hanna corner store but I also see her down by the circle sometimes. I've never seen her get scooped up but mongers must be purchasing or she wouldn't be out there waiting. Anybody know who she is or can talk about her skills or lack thereof? I've been tempted to grab a sample when there are no other choices but I've always passed.
    What's going on LF? I seen her in a few places by the store on gilmore up to monroe. She looks at me but up close she is sorta manly looking. I sent a few pm's out to fellow mongers to see if anyone knew about her but no responses yet.

  10. #27786

  11. #27785
    Quote Originally Posted by LikkerFront  [View Original Post]
    If you've got the time just sit back and enjoy her head. She will wet Polish the trophy and beanbag like a champ then gulp the nut without missing a drop. A nice enjoyable experience, though she is looking a bit rough right now (I saw her out earlier this afternoon also).
    Head game has definitely improved over the last couple years. I remember when she could only go down 2-3 inches on the wood.

    But she loves slurping up baby batter.

  12. #27784
    Quote Originally Posted by Baltoman  [View Original Post]
    I was happy to hear that she got out of the lifestyle. I heard that she'd had a bay. Yours NiteTimer? LOL! If anyone knows how she's doing, please post.

    Baltoman.
    I used to pull out, but I wouldn't have cared then.

    She got married has 3 boys now.

  13. #27783

    Brittany was a real sweetheart

    I was happy to hear that she got out of the lifestyle. I heard that she'd had a bay. Yours NiteTimer? LOL! If anyone knows how she's doing, please post.

    Baltoman.


  14. #27782

    The stoop sitting SW

    I often see a WSW with dark hair (currently with a purplish tint) and wears dark frame glasses. She a big bone tall gal and looks to be around 40 yrs old or thereabouts. She usually is stoop sitting on Ramsay around the Hanna corner store but I also see her down by the circle sometimes. I've never seen her get scooped up but mongers must be purchasing or she wouldn't be out there waiting. Anybody know who she is or can talk about her skills or lack thereof? I've been tempted to grab a sample when there are no other choices but I've always passed.

  15. #27781
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMojoRisin  [View Original Post]
    ...saw Monica but after reading she wants to give her ass a break, there is zero reason to pick her up, so passed.
    If you've got the time just sit back and enjoy her head. She will wet Polish the trophy and beanbag like a champ then gulp the nut without missing a drop. A nice enjoyable experience, though she is looking a bit rough right now (I saw her out earlier this afternoon also).

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape