Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27838
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1788
    Quote Originally Posted by Rookiemonger  [View Original Post]
    I just want to take the time to bid my fellow mongers farewell. This has been a helluva ride, almost 30 years of mongering. This decision has been on my mind for a few months now, and a beautiful lady is one of the reasons, actually one of the main reasons. I never thought a gf could change me but the streets are not the same anymore and when my urge to monger is not there, it is time to step away. I wish you all the best out there and always watch your back. I will continue to read this forum from time to time. Good night my fellow mongers and monger on!
    Good luck in your future endeavors, Rook. I'm sure you'll keep up with the forum, but your contributions will be missed.

    CLS.

  2. #27837

    Know her but forgot her name

    Quote Originally Posted by SpankyNoSpank  [View Original Post]
    What's going on LF? I seen her in a few places by the store on gilmore up to monroe. She looks at me but up close she is sorta manly looking. I sent a few pm's out to fellow mongers to see if anyone knew about her but no responses yet.
    I know who you are talking about forgot her name dated a few times some years ago was ok experience she doesn't really date too much unless she knows you was one of the victims of the rapist that was running around and attacking girls by Westside a few years ago.

  3. #27836
    Quote Originally Posted by ThotSlap  [View Original Post]
    Thats a rusty Russian.
    Thanks, should have known, there is a name for everything.

  4. #27835

    Peace

    Quote Originally Posted by Rookiemonger  [View Original Post]
    I just want to take the time to bid my fellow mongers farewell. This has been a helluva ride, almost 30 years of mongering. This decision has been on my mind for a few months now, and a beautiful lady is one of the reasons, actually one of the main reasons. I never thought a gf could change me but the streets are not the same anymore and when my urge to monger is not there, it is time to step away. I wish you all the best out there and always watch your back. I will continue to read this forum from time to time. Good night my fellow mongers and monger on!
    Peace to you brother there comes a time when all got to move on.

  5. #27834
    Quote Originally Posted by Rookiemonger  [View Original Post]
    I just want to take the time to bid my fellow mongers farewell. This has been a helluva ride, almost 30 years of mongering. This decision has been on my mind for a few months now, and a beautiful lady is one of the reasons, actually one of the main reasons. I never thought a gf could change me but the streets are not the same anymore and when my urge to monger is not there, it is time to step away. I wish you all the best out there and always watch your back. I will continue to read this forum from time to time. Good night my fellow mongers and monger on!
    Peace Bro.

  6. #27833
    I need to stop lurking and start contributing!

  7. #27832
    Quote Originally Posted by Rookiemonger  [View Original Post]
    I just want to take the time to bid my fellow mongers farewell. This has been a helluva ride, almost 30 years of mongering. This decision has been on my mind for a few months now, and a beautiful lady is one of the reasons, actually one of the main reasons. I never thought a gf could change me but the streets are not the same anymore and when my urge to monger is not there, it is time to step away. I wish you all the best out there and always watch your back. I will continue to read this forum from time to time. Good night my fellow mongers and monger on!
    Good luck to you. Thanks for your many contributions!

  8. #27831

    Golden Lady

    Just dropped Dallas off near Pratt St. We had a nice zesty session at Tim's. She's looking for some more money before she goes back home. If you're a senior, and want to date her PM me. If you happen to be the last guy she dates for the evening, drop her off at her house. She lives close to the McDonald's on Washington Blvd.

  9. #27830

    Godspeed, Rookiemonger

    As one who exited a couple of years ago, I can attest that there is life after mongering. A wonderful woman found me on a dating site and we just clicked.

    You are right, the whole street scene has changed due to drugs. So be brave, brother.

  10. #27829

    Farewell!

    I just want to take the time to bid my fellow mongers farewell. This has been a helluva ride, almost 30 years of mongering. This decision has been on my mind for a few months now, and a beautiful lady is one of the reasons, actually one of the main reasons. I never thought a gf could change me but the streets are not the same anymore and when my urge to monger is not there, it is time to step away. I wish you all the best out there and always watch your back. I will continue to read this forum from time to time. Good night my fellow mongers and monger on!

  11. #27828
    Hit CB BP around noon. Nothing going on. Is it the time of day or the weather?

  12. #27827

  13. #27826

    Danielle of Fairhaven

    I hadn't hit the track up there for a long time, but was there Thursday and found Danielle. She's 30, slim, brown hair, easy enough to talk to, doesn't smell.

    I took her to a large, big-box parking lot and we parked near the back. Got in the backseat, dropped pants, and she started working. She goes a little too fast and not very deep, which I don't like, so I took hold of her head and moved it at the speed and depth that I preferred. That, along with a few smacks on her ass, got me going quite nicely. She took it like a champ, swallowed and I gave her a small tip on top of the usual donation.

    I'd repeat if I couldn't find anything else.

  14. #27825
    Quote Originally Posted by Crg3400  [View Original Post]
    I know what a rusting trombone is, but do you call this?
    Thats a rusty Russian.

  15. #27824
    Quote Originally Posted by Crg3400  [View Original Post]
    I know what a rusting trombone is, but do you call this?
    Thats a rusty Russian.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape