The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #76

    Michelle / Shelby

    Quote Originally Posted by ScooterAllCity  [View Original Post]
    I believe a post from Michelle's forum mouthpiece Connoisseur1 was the one who started this.
    I cannot in good conciousness allow for anyone to believe I am Michelles management. I am not. I don't believe she needs one. But because she is who she is with a career and family outside of the Hobby and outside of the occasional ad on BP, Shelby / Michelle feels safer amoung the Forum. An that is why I don't mind being her "Mouthpiece" from time 2 time after all when we give our reviews is not technically what we're doing for all of them.

  2. #75

    Michelle

    In my book she is one of the best out there right now. Does't seem to know the word no.

  3. #74
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogman788  [View Original Post]
    To expand on what Scooter said, the family that owns Sendik's is Balistreri. Frank's crime family was Balistrieri. I assume, as someone else noted, that it was a rather tortured attempt to make an allusion to dating a high society woman, but it did seem a little odd to use the name of a family that owns a local grocery store chain. I guess if he wanted to use a name of an old-money Milwaukee family, he could have said it would be like dating an Uihlein or a Bradley, etc. , etc.

    I guess we've moved quite a ways off topic.
    Yes you have.

  4. #73
    Quote Originally Posted by DieselMike  [View Original Post]
    I'm well aware of both families history but still confused about the original reference and what relevance it had to the conversation.

    BTW: I worked with a guy who's mother was Frank's sister. So, it was actually "Uncle Frank". He never said much about the family, LOL.
    To expand on what Scooter said, the family that owns Sendik's is Balistreri. Frank's crime family was Balistrieri. I assume, as someone else noted, that it was a rather tortured attempt to make an allusion to dating a high society woman, but it did seem a little odd to use the name of a family that owns a local grocery store chain. I guess if he wanted to use a name of an old-money Milwaukee family, he could have said it would be like dating an Uihlein or a Bradley, etc. , etc.

    I guess we've moved quite a ways off topic.

  5. #72
    Quote Originally Posted by DieselMike  [View Original Post]
    I'm well aware of both families history but still confused about the original reference and what relevance it had to the conversation.

    BTW: I worked with a guy who's mother was Frank's sister. So, it was actually "Uncle Frank". He never said much about the family, LOL.
    I believe a post from Michelle's forum mouthpiece Connoisseur1 was the one who started this.

  6. #71
    Quote Originally Posted by DieselMike  [View Original Post]
    I'm well aware of both families history but still confused about the original reference and what relevance it had to the conversation.

    BTW: I worked with a guy who's mother was Frank's sister. So, it was actually "Uncle Frank". He never said much about the family, LOL.
    I think he's implying that she's not some high end date. You're stopping by for a blow and go, or to get your noodle wet. No offense to her if she sees this. I haven't seen her. That's just how I interpreted it. Let's just hope no one gets whacked over all this.

  7. #70
    Quote Originally Posted by ScooterAllCity  [View Original Post]
    Actually the name is Balistreri and I'm pretty sure the initial poster was not referring to the family that owns the grocery stores in the Milwaukee area. Most likely the late Mafia boss and his "family" that was a fixture here in the Milwaukee area until the early to mid 80's. The Feds convicted Frank and his two sons and a few other associates for their activities and were sent to Federal prisons.
    I'm well aware of both families history but still confused about the original reference and what relevance it had to the conversation.

    BTW: I worked with a guy who's mother was Frank's sister. So, it was actually "Uncle Frank". He never said much about the family, LOL.

  8. #69
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMilwaukee  [View Original Post]
    For those who do not know the family name of balistrari.http://www.sendiksfinefoods.com/history.php
    Actually the name is Balistreri and I'm pretty sure the initial poster was not referring to the family that owns the grocery stores in the Milwaukee area. Most likely the late Mafia boss and his "family" that was a fixture here in the Milwaukee area until the early to mid 80's. The Feds convicted Frank and his two sons and a few other associates for their activities and were sent to Federal prisons.

  9. #68

    I agree

    I also hope this doesn't turn into a pissy match. This is supposed to be a free flow of ideas. Some might not like them, but not everyone likes everything.

    For those who do not know the family name of balistrari.

    http://www.sendiksfinefoods.com/history.php

    Oh and I believe a case and point for my argument.

    http://milwaukee.backpage.com/Female...woman/14368972

    Can we say dude looks like a lady?

    Quote Originally Posted by Wanttoknow67  [View Original Post]
    I enjoy the Shelby talk but I hope it does not become a pissing match between members.

    I enjoyed Shelby and thought I was getting an 80 package. No we didn't discuss it before hand. We settled on 100 and I do not feel that she abused me for all the activity we had.

    Having seen her I believe everything said about her is probably true.

    Now to BigMilwaukee's opinion. I concur with everything he said.

    Now gentlemen please do not fight about this. I am not here for drama.

    Thanks guys.

  10. #67

    Shelby

    I enjoy the Shelby talk but I hope it does not become a pissing match between members.

    I enjoyed Shelby and thought I was getting an 80 package. No we didn't discuss it before hand. We settled on 100 and I do not feel that she abused me for all the activity we had.

    Having seen her I believe everything said about her is probably true.

    Now to BigMilwaukee's opinion. I concur with everything he said.

    Now gentlemen please do not fight about this. I am not here for drama.

    Thanks guys.

  11. #66

    Regarding Shelbys Ass. Go ahead, ask her! LMFAO

    Quote Originally Posted by Howard5354  [View Original Post]
    Maybe she will give up some ass if action goes down. Looks like she has a juicy ass.
    I don't know if this will be another duplicate thread. I hope not, but I did have to laugh out loud at this comment some time ago Shelby had me at her booty photos to Anal Connoisseurs, on the homepage of the forum this because Greek happens to be her favorite LOL. Soooo yeah, I think she'd go for that. I myself have never taken of the Greek position with Shelby unfortunately I didn't last very long with her kitty and this after trying to control myself with her BJ! I would have lasted a lot less somewhere else.

  12. #65

    Wtf?

    "Your not dating a balistrari" Translation please, anyone?

  13. #64

    Selby

    Can someone PM Me Shelby contact info. Would like to see her tonight.

  14. #63
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard5354  [View Original Post]
    Maybe she will give up some ass if action goes down. Looks like she has a juicy ass.
    Too funny. LOL. She asked me to post pics on the Anal Connoisseur site a while back. Greeks her favorite. Although I haven't indulged that way, I'm sure she'd be all for it!

  15. #62
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMilwaukee  [View Original Post]
    I wouldn't mind partaking, but am not paying $. 2 for a half with middle aged lady.
    Initially she was at $80 for a half hour if my memory is correct. Maybe it's her management leader Connoisseur1 who decided it was time for the increase. On the other side of the coin why shouldn't he or she raise their rates when the reviews have pretty much been all very good. At least you know that you are in for a good time seeing Shelby/Michelle and your cash will be well spent.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape