Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 26,356 to 26,370 of 26430
-
01-19-16 15:25 #75Senior Member

Posts: 158Michelle
In my book she is one of the best out there right now. Does't seem to know the word no.
-
01-18-16 14:04 #74Senior Member

Posts: 267Yes you have.
Originally Posted by Dogman788
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-16 12:09 #73Senior Member

Posts: 73To expand on what Scooter said, the family that owns Sendik's is Balistreri. Frank's crime family was Balistrieri. I assume, as someone else noted, that it was a rather tortured attempt to make an allusion to dating a high society woman, but it did seem a little odd to use the name of a family that owns a local grocery store chain. I guess if he wanted to use a name of an old-money Milwaukee family, he could have said it would be like dating an Uihlein or a Bradley, etc. , etc.
Originally Posted by DieselMike
[View Original Post]
I guess we've moved quite a ways off topic.
-
01-18-16 11:52 #72Senior Member

Posts: 2814I believe a post from Michelle's forum mouthpiece Connoisseur1 was the one who started this.
Originally Posted by DieselMike
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-16 11:23 #71Senior Member

Posts: 75I think he's implying that she's not some high end date. You're stopping by for a blow and go, or to get your noodle wet. No offense to her if she sees this. I haven't seen her. That's just how I interpreted it. Let's just hope no one gets whacked over all this.
Originally Posted by DieselMike
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-16 10:22 #70Senior Member

Posts: 1325I'm well aware of both families history but still confused about the original reference and what relevance it had to the conversation.
Originally Posted by ScooterAllCity
[View Original Post]
BTW: I worked with a guy who's mother was Frank's sister. So, it was actually "Uncle Frank". He never said much about the family, LOL.
-
01-18-16 10:13 #69Senior Member

Posts: 2814Actually the name is Balistreri and I'm pretty sure the initial poster was not referring to the family that owns the grocery stores in the Milwaukee area. Most likely the late Mafia boss and his "family" that was a fixture here in the Milwaukee area until the early to mid 80's. The Feds convicted Frank and his two sons and a few other associates for their activities and were sent to Federal prisons.
Originally Posted by BigMilwaukee
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-16 23:18 #68Senior Member

Posts: 686I agree
I also hope this doesn't turn into a pissy match. This is supposed to be a free flow of ideas. Some might not like them, but not everyone likes everything.
For those who do not know the family name of balistrari.
http://www.sendiksfinefoods.com/history.php
Oh and I believe a case and point for my argument.
http://milwaukee.backpage.com/Female...woman/14368972
Can we say dude looks like a lady?
Originally Posted by Wanttoknow67
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-16 18:22 #67Senior Member

Posts: 715Shelby
I enjoy the Shelby talk but I hope it does not become a pissing match between members.
I enjoyed Shelby and thought I was getting an 80 package. No we didn't discuss it before hand. We settled on 100 and I do not feel that she abused me for all the activity we had.
Having seen her I believe everything said about her is probably true.
Now to BigMilwaukee's opinion. I concur with everything he said.
Now gentlemen please do not fight about this. I am not here for drama.
Thanks guys.
-
01-17-16 14:53 #66Regular Member

Posts: 28Regarding Shelbys Ass. Go ahead, ask her! LMFAO
I don't know if this will be another duplicate thread. I hope not, but I did have to laugh out loud at this comment some time ago Shelby had me at her booty photos to Anal Connoisseurs, on the homepage of the forum this because Greek happens to be her favorite LOL. Soooo yeah, I think she'd go for that. I myself have never taken of the Greek position with Shelby unfortunately I didn't last very long with her kitty and this after trying to control myself with her BJ! I would have lasted a lot less somewhere else.
Originally Posted by Howard5354
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-16 14:24 #65Senior Member

Posts: 1325Wtf?
"Your not dating a balistrari" Translation please, anyone?
-
01-17-16 13:49 #64Senior Member

Posts: 50Selby
Can someone PM Me Shelby contact info. Would like to see her tonight.
-
01-17-16 10:33 #63Regular Member

Posts: 28Too funny. LOL. She asked me to post pics on the Anal Connoisseur site a while back. Greeks her favorite. Although I haven't indulged that way, I'm sure she'd be all for it!
Originally Posted by Howard5354
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-16 10:02 #62Senior Member

Posts: 2814Initially she was at $80 for a half hour if my memory is correct. Maybe it's her management leader Connoisseur1 who decided it was time for the increase. On the other side of the coin why shouldn't he or she raise their rates when the reviews have pretty much been all very good. At least you know that you are in for a good time seeing Shelby/Michelle and your cash will be well spent.
Originally Posted by BigMilwaukee
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-16 09:01 #61Senior Member

Posts: 2927Maybe?
Maybe she will give up some ass if action goes down. Looks like she has a juicy ass.
Originally Posted by BigMilwaukee
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






