Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14407

    Grand spa

    That's disappointing.

    Quote Originally Posted by WretchedBliss  [View Original Post]
    If you're referring to the Grand Spa in Noble Square, yes. I've been there twice. Both times were for diy but I didn't partake because I can do that at home. The massage was pretty good, though.

  2. #14406

    Ruby

    Went to ruby what a hassle. Lucy spoke no english but was terrible on the tip. Part of it was my fault. I have been having problems down there with getting off. It was kind of funny. I thought I was shooting precum but it was her sweating her ass off trying to get me to cum. I won't go back. It was insanewhat she wanted.

    Finger.

  3. #14405

    Money Money Money

    Quote Originally Posted by DMichaels69  [View Original Post]
    Only for certain guys. Great line.
    I wonder if she tell's every guy that she give's FS to that they are Special. I think what she meant by "Certain Guy's", is that anyone who will meet her monetary demand's can get FS. I know that YMMV, but if a provider is offering you FS, chances are there are a bunch of other "Certain Guy's" that are also getting FS. SaintChuck.

  4. #14404
    Quote Originally Posted by DMichaels69  [View Original Post]
    Only for certain guys. Great line.
    Certain guys with $$ that is. .

  5. #14403
    Only for certain guys. Great line.

    Quote Originally Posted by Logieberra  [View Original Post]
    Hello everyone, I'm new to the forum, been doing this for about a year now and finally decided to get registered on here. Anyway, went to M2 spa a couple of days ago. It's a discreet location in an office type building with standard doorbell. I called ahead about 10 minutes to schedule (late morning) and to make sure they were open and available. . 8 for 1 hour with table shower. Very cute petite girl with a nice set led me to table shower, held my hand, put her arm around my waist and gave me a playful butt slap. Table shower was fantastic with lots of focus on my package, wanted to tip her there for a nice finish, but I decided to wait until the end. After the ts it appeared I wasn't aroused anymore and she asked what happened, proceeded to grab it and said "wake up! Wake up! LOL.

    Massage was pretty good, I've had better but this is up there. Asked if I wanted soft touch or hard massage, I went with hard massage. At a couple points I had to ask for less pressure, which has never happened for me. It's always me asking for more pressure. She did some back walking which caught me off guard since I've never experienced that. Roaming was allowed during massage. Eventually flipped, started playing down there and asked what I wanted. I went with HJ for. 4. Mechanical method, but still great. A couple times her face got so close to it I thought she was going to do something with her mouth. Played with her ass and tits during the finish. Afterwards I asked if she does FS. Only for certain guys. She told me if I come again she would be up for it, lucky me! Lastly and if I had extra cash I would've tipped more for it, she helped me get dressed. No rushing me to get my clothes on and to get out or anything like that. Def going to visit again and will get her name 2nd time around.

  6. #14402

    Welcome to the Forum!

    Quote Originally Posted by Logieberra  [View Original Post]
    Hello everyone, I'm new to the forum, been doing this for about a year now and finally decided to get registered on here. Anyway, went to M2 spa a couple of days ago. It's a discreet location in an office type building with standard doorbell. I called ahead about 10 minutes to schedule (late morning) and to make sure they were open and available. . 8 for 1 hour with table shower. Very cute petite girl with a nice set led me to table shower, held my hand, put her arm around my waist and gave me a playful butt slap. Table shower was fantastic with lots of focus on my package, wanted to tip her there for a nice finish, but I decided to wait until the end. After the ts it appeared I wasn't aroused anymore and she asked what happened, proceeded to grab it and said "wake up! Wake up! LOL.

    Massage was pretty good, I've had better but this is up there. Asked if I wanted soft touch or hard massage, I went with hard massage. At a couple points I had to ask for less pressure, which has never happened for me. It's always me asking for more pressure. She did some back walking which caught me off guard since I've never experienced that. Roaming was allowed during massage. Eventually flipped, started playing down there and asked what I wanted. I went with HJ for. 4. Mechanical method, but still great. A couple times her face got so close to it I thought she was going to do something with her mouth. Played with her ass and tits during the finish. Afterwards I asked if she does FS. Only for certain guys. She told me if I come again she would be up for it, lucky me! Lastly and if I had extra cash I would've tipped more for it, she helped me get dressed. No rushing me to get my clothes on and to get out or anything like that. Def going to visit again and will get her name 2nd time around.
    Great Report! Thanks Rocket Dork.

  7. #14401

    M2 success

    Hello everyone, I'm new to the forum, been doing this for about a year now and finally decided to get registered on here. Anyway, went to M2 spa a couple of days ago. It's a discreet location in an office type building with standard doorbell. I called ahead about 10 minutes to schedule (late morning) and to make sure they were open and available. . 8 for 1 hour with table shower. Very cute petite girl with a nice set led me to table shower, held my hand, put her arm around my waist and gave me a playful butt slap. Table shower was fantastic with lots of focus on my package, wanted to tip her there for a nice finish, but I decided to wait until the end. After the ts it appeared I wasn't aroused anymore and she asked what happened, proceeded to grab it and said "wake up! Wake up! LOL.

    Massage was pretty good, I've had better but this is up there. Asked if I wanted soft touch or hard massage, I went with hard massage. At a couple points I had to ask for less pressure, which has never happened for me. It's always me asking for more pressure. She did some back walking which caught me off guard since I've never experienced that. Roaming was allowed during massage. Eventually flipped, started playing down there and asked what I wanted. I went with HJ for. 4. Mechanical method, but still great. A couple times her face got so close to it I thought she was going to do something with her mouth. Played with her ass and tits during the finish. Afterwards I asked if she does FS. Only for certain guys. She told me if I come again she would be up for it, lucky me! Lastly and if I had extra cash I would've tipped more for it, she helped me get dressed. No rushing me to get my clothes on and to get out or anything like that. Def going to visit again and will get her name 2nd time around.

  8. #14400

    Grand Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by ChineseDragon  [View Original Post]
    Anyone been there?
    If you're referring to the Grand Spa in Noble Square, yes. I've been there twice. Both times were for diy but I didn't partake because I can do that at home. The massage was pretty good, though.

  9. #14399

    Jessica

    Quote Originally Posted by PauFord  [View Original Post]
    Jessica is a hot Latina, great ass, friendly. A couple of the pics are her, the rest are fakes. Pic of her from behind in the mirror is pretty accurate.

    Sofy, pics are not her at all. Not as hot as pics by any means. A little standoff-ish but delivers as expected.

    Giselle is no longer there. She was hot but pics weren't even close to being real either.

    Danielle works weekends only, haven't seen her yet.

    All do standard light rub massage so don't expect any form of therapeutic session.

    IMO skip the hour and / or nuru stuff. Not worth it, the girls aren't really into hour sessions, their forte is the 30 minute session.

    Parking can be a little tricky over there so give yourself some extra time.
    Is that 140 for 30 minutes?

    Reasonable Rate! Starts at 140 and never more than 240 LOL.

  10. #14398

    Grace in Palos

    I saw Grace several years ago a few times and I never left happy.

    Has anyone seen here and left Happy lately.

    I would love to go by there and play with her fun bags.

    http://chicago.craigslist.org/sox/thp/5400555706.html

  11. #14397

    Bobbie in Oak Parl

    Quote Originally Posted by XabiAlonso  [View Original Post]
    Extras are available but not on first visit. You notice the tease so more to come if you take more time and spend more cash.
    Do you mind sharing the last time you visited? I'm intrigued and down to go a few times first. She just seems really legit now.

  12. #14396
    Quote Originally Posted by ChineseDragon  [View Original Post]
    Anyone been there?
    Yes, Lina gives one of the best massages in town, if not the best. She is taking a one month vacation for Chinese new year, though. Justine is also very good. There are a couple of other girls who work there, but I recommend Lina or Justine.

  13. #14395

  14. #14394

    Grand spa

    Anyone been there?

  15. #14393

    Bobbie

    If you are referring to Bobbie who is Polish, then I've seen her in the past. Glad to know she may give extras with enough persistence. I agree and do the same thing. The challenge that is. Maybe it's time to see her again.

    Be safe.

    MG.

    Quote Originally Posted by XabiAlonso  [View Original Post]
    Hello MG. If your interested in her looks check out her open facebook. You can see how she looks and also see her on youtube in low budget self made videos hawking products. There is also a link to her massage website which tells you rates and location. I haven't visited her in many years.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape