Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 23,356 to 23,370 of 32172
-
01-17-16 18:49 #8817Senior Member

Posts: 126I'm Confused?
You mention two Korean girls and you said who ever is next. Got, that, The thirty for sixty cause of what you wanted, OK. Then the Russian speaking lady comes into play with "see's. " Now the short time was sixty bucks, and the overall damage was sixty bucks. Was there any kind of gratuity for the service rendered? Maybe this Russian lady was from southern Mongolia, they have some Korean features. Don't know.
Originally Posted by Purple45
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-16 17:51 #8816Banned Member

Posts: 759Chantilly
So many massage options so I did a quick search on Rubmaps and a forum thread search. Interesting reading about where the younger girls went and the decline in services over the years. I decided to try Miko's and glad I did. I met two Korean ladies and let whoever was next take me to the room. With no massage in mind I took the 30 minutes for (. 6) but the hour for (. 8) is a better value. The massage was disappointing but the flip was exactly what I needed. A nice mid 30's Russian speaking lady with a (C) cup. Overall damage was (. 6) and I would repeat with either lady but again the massage was disappointing though.
-
01-15-16 11:42 #8815Senior Member

Posts: 215Different times
I agree that years ago we may have laughed at the nonsense of older ladies are mostly a better experience but you have to agree that the outlet is different for those girls. The younger hotter sexier ones most likely are recruited to the agencies IMHO. Years ago, yes, the young ones were hard to beat. The anticipation of the line up, seeing each girl and have them flirt trying to be the one who gets picked. Then the service was a lot more than what we call the standard NoVa. HWC and Kinja are gone and so is the line, now it's first come first serve or if you are lucky enough to actually get who tried to make an appointment with. Don't get me wrong, the game is still fun but with the introduction of agencies in the past years, the talent has shifted and they are playing another game. As for me, I embrace it all. My 2 cents.
Originally Posted by BigDaddyDon
[View Original Post]
Have fun, stay safe.
Loader.
-
01-15-16 04:43 #8814Senior Member

Posts: 229Yep, that's the one. Thanks.
Originally Posted by OldBoomer
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-16 22:37 #8813Senior Member

Posts: 637Were you looking at this add:
Originally Posted by Skooby
[View Original Post]
http://washingtondc.backpage.com/The...-nova/18002532
This is the link I use to dream about Vicky, but her name is no longer in the add and the phone number is different. The provider pictured is also different. The text of the add is the same. The Vicky I dreamed of had a slim build, on the short side.
Tempus fugit memento mori.
-
01-14-16 17:46 #8812Senior Member

Posts: 229I can't really tell by the photo in her ad. What type of build does Vicky have?
Originally Posted by OldBoomer
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-16 10:51 #8811Senior Member

Posts: 97Quick report since I am on mobile. I've been there several times, always in the afternoon on a weekday. Pretty clean overall with private massage rooms. . 6 for 45 min or. 8 for hour. No FS so far, but I've gotten the vibe from one provider that it may be possible on a follow up visit. Mediocre massage with plenty of teasing. After the flip they ask how much tip. . 4 gets HE, . 6 gets the top dropped and. 8 gets full nude. Plenty of nursing and roaming allowed. Enjoy!
Originally Posted by SlateGravel
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-16 18:52 #8810Senior Member

Posts: 91Woodbridge
I will be visiting the area, and about the only ad I see nearby is for Rt 1 Potomac Therapy. Latest review notes standard nova ending. Can you guys help a visiting monger out with the local terms?
Standard house fee? HE only, or FS available? Damages (rates)? Any good provider there? Lastly, is there a different (better) place to go that doesn't advertise on BP?
Any info appreciated.
SG.
-
01-12-16 17:43 #8809Senior Member

Posts: 637Vicky Fairfax
I recently had a nice dream about Vicky. In the dream, she had a very nice place that was clean and spacious. Very good massage skills and there was a lot of happiness. A lot of happiness. Not young and limited menu, but IMHO much better than any AMP I have dreamed about for similar roses.
Originally Posted by JmSuttr
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-16 13:04 #8808Shill for CC Wellness Center. Ignore everything I say.

Posts: 200Franconia Wellness. April
Stopped by today to get a massage at Franconia Wellness. Was introduced to April. All I can is Wow! Yes Wow! Worth Repeating Yes Wow! The Best Massage Experience from beginning to end! I will return again and again to see April. Highly recommended! I'm sure you'll agree. MUST SEE April!!
-
01-11-16 23:16 #8807Senior Member

Posts: 211A guy I know has had pretty good service at several NOVA spas in that price range (which includes the house fee) with therapists who are less than 40 year old (or at least are pre-menopausal) with nice figures (and willing to show them), cute faces and fun personalities. Maybe he's gotten lucky, or wins them over with his rakish good looks and sparkling personality (doubtful), but he seems pretty satisfied with his NOVA experiences.
Originally Posted by Xsham
[View Original Post]
His "secret" is be nice, smell nice and lower your voice. I have been in more than one massage room when some jagov calls with rude, persistent questions, crude insinuations, and overall coarse behavior. That doesn't get you very far.
-
01-11-16 19:05 #8806Senior Member

Posts: 216Old providers
I am no spring chicken. I will say this talk of old ladies being better because of experience is very noble. It wasn't that many years ago that we all would have laughed at such nonsense. Non of today's providers hold a candle to the girls of HWC or Kinja. Some of you remember the good times. It just went to crap. The young girls used to be top notch in service.
-
01-11-16 16:57 #8805Senior Member

Posts: 637Ymmv -
Without the experience of a senior member, I can only pine for what was. My limited experience only goes back several months. With one exception, all providers in my dreams have been over 40. However, I never dream more than a. 4 roses tip. All these dreams include at least a NOVA finish. In the dream with the one younger provider, good service took a bit of cajoling. While we both left the dream satisfied, it will not be repeated. Who wants to cajole, especially in a dream. Some of my dreams have ended early. However, if I state up front that the full hour is expected, it has been delivered. For me, I like to more experienced dream provider. Still, I can see how an experience senior member could be disappointed compared to the past.
Originally Posted by Xsham
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-16 23:29 #8804Senior Member

Posts: 70Maybe they are younger than 40-50 at Mei and other locations nearby, but not much. The boards around DC have a tendency to underestimate the age of therapists by on average 10 years for a number of reasons.
Typical NOVA BS implies limited to no services, fully clothed, for 140-180 an hour (including tip), from someone 40+ years old, usually closer to 45-50 and with a just a hint of "more later" (but nothing will ever be offered). You're generally shorted at least 10 and as many as 25 minutes, the massage is fine but never amazing and there is typically an upsell for essentially nothing. When all or nearly all of the market is this, it's not good.
The market deteriorating if why you see so many 4-5 ratings for places that wouldn't get a 2 just 10 years ago or wouldn't get a 1 compared with better cities.
-
01-10-16 22:09 #8803Senior Member

Posts: 206Cup half full
I too had to find out for myself, and I had a similar experience. I hadn't been to Mei in a long time. They used to actually have younger women. But I drew Anna, and yes she was over 40 but she had a great attitude, never mentioned a tip, didn't interrogate me, gave me a nice massage, and, yes, a standard NoVa ending. So, with the appropriate expectations, this was a positive AMP experience. But the OP was right-they have no buiness advertising in the escort section.
Originally Posted by BobbyD53
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





