Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #8808

    Anya

    I finally managed to meet up with Anya yesterday, took some time to make the meet happen as she had been on vacation for a few weeks but communications was always good, she was always quick to reply to emails.

    Well the wait to meet was worth it, she was just as good as all the previous reviews and I will certainly be seeing her again, thank you Anya for a great afternoon, looking forward to seeing you again.

    George.

  2. #8807

    Utr

    Quote Originally Posted by BannyBoyle  [View Original Post]
    Anybody know good provider close to I-4 and champion gate.
    Well that would work.

  3. #8806

    Cee Cee is moving

    http://orlando.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-candy/9370907

    I recieved text from Cee Cee Wednesday telling me she's moving next Friday. She's not 20 and you'll be happy she's not. No clock watcher, one time I asked if she was spending the night. At that point she realized she was late and slowly started getting up. Her drivefmr never called once. Theres enough comfort to were he parks on property, I do live in Country. Full GFE, BBBJ, hands have never been told no. Not sure Greek, not me. If you want to have descent warm hi how are you to heaven make plans before she leaves. She's usually only around Friday Saturday and some Sunday.

    She's moving and probably could use some. You'll be disappointed you waited.

    Tell her friend from Longwood recommend her.

  4. #8805

    Aleena WOW Again

    Saw Aleena yesterday at her new incall near metrowest, Same great service, Banging body, very warm and welcoming and a complete GFE. BBBJ, CIM, Greek trips on the menu. She doesn't frequently advertised but her contact information should be there on USA adult classified section. Anyone who has nt seen this amazing woman. Go run! She did mention that her girl friend lucy might be visiting next week.

  5. #8804

    Happyinflordia

    Quote Originally Posted by BannyBoyle  [View Original Post]
    Anybody know good provider close to I-4 and champion gate.
    Check out Jenna Kennedy on BP saw her a couple of times great rack also datw may be 30 min or less from you good luck for.

  6. #8803

    South / west side

    Anybody know good provider close to I-4 and champion gate.

  7. #8802

    Lactating Provider IS coming to town

    Hey Gents,

    I know this is misplaced in this forum, but it's where I posted last week about a lactating provider gauging interest in coming to Orlando. Sorry A2. I received a bunch of PMs about her and tried to get back to most everyone.

    Anal Annie from south Florida is the the girl and she is indeed coming to Orlando but is not sure when. She gave me permission to give out her digits and they can be found on her website or ads. 954 area code. She also has posted on the oThER site, p411 and eccie recently so you can find her there. Let's get her here!

    BW.
    Last edited by BraddyWestSide; 01-13-16 at 14:47. Reason: Typo

  8. #8801

    Yeah.

    Quote Originally Posted by FunHobby69  [View Original Post]
    LOL- the author said he lost a "frank". That would be a Benjamin Frank aka $ aka 100. It's for hhr. I reviewed her two days ago on backpage thread. Play safe. FH69.
    Haha yeah I figured I change it up a bit but yes mine was 4 hhr.

  9. #8800

    Nice girl

    Quote Originally Posted by SDPlayer  [View Original Post]
    I saw her on the afternoon of the 5th. Text her at noon, got an appointment at 5 (my place) fab as always best BBBJ and all the positions I requested. Oh and for greek lovers. I didn't ask.
    Anastasia texted me yesterday but I was with family.

  10. #8799

    Honey Munroe

    Honey is back, visiting from Jacksonville for a few days at least. I had the pleasure of being her first visit earlier this evening. This is my second trip, with the first being a good 6-8 months ago given the infrequency of her Orlando visits. But long time mongers will remember her from her days as a local.

    Appointment setting is easy. We exchange a lot of texts, but that's probably more due to being a trusted client. She's staying down by Universal but that might change in the next couple days. She has a USAG special you can PM me for, but needless to say her rates are fair for the service you get. Honey is a thick and sexy slice of chocolate. Ever since our first visit I've been dreaming about getting back to dining ATY, because she is by far the cleanest and tastiest I've had. Truly good hygiene I think is an underrated attribute with ladies, at least to me.

    The rest of the dream was fairly standard. A very talented BBBJ, 69, Mish, K9, a bit more BBBJ and then finishing while starting at that a-mazing ass. My only gripe is that last time DFK was on the menu, where as this time it was clearly LFK only, so actually a bit less GFE on a repeat which is rare. But even still I can't complain given her friendly attitude and good price.

    I posted her Jacksonville ad, but an Orlando one should be popping up on our boards or BP in the near future.

    http://jacksonville.backpage.com/Fem...uch-ss/5508835

  11. #8798

    UCF Kelly

    Finally saw Kelly at a decent spot right by UCF! The reports were accurate. The LE test was her showing me those amazing jugs! She loves her work and wants to make sure you are satisfied. She has blonde hair now and it looks great. Went for the HHr. Now I can relax for the rest of my Sunday.

  12. #8797
    Regular Member


    Posts: 16

    Any luck with Megan?

    Has anyone had any luck with this young lady? I am new and setting up an appointment has been difficult.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi....asp?ID=289412

  13. #8796

    Bankker66 you need to change your handle

    Quote Originally Posted by Bankker66  [View Original Post]
    Can you tell me her donation??
    LOL- the author said he lost a "frank". That would be a Benjamin Frank aka $ aka 100. It's for hhr. I reviewed her two days ago on backpage thread. Play safe. FH69.
    Last edited by FunHobby69; 01-10-16 at 11:19. Reason: Spelling

  14. #8795

    Katie

    Quote Originally Posted by Guy0109  [View Original Post]
    Hey everyone, long time observer first time poster.

    Went and saw Katie the 6th during my lunch break. Located on east side of town in a good incall, felt very safe. When I arrived I feel asleep quickly and started dreaming. In my dream there was DFK, DATY, BBBJ, 69, CG, MISH. This girl is thin tall and sexy but I liked her personality the most very chill laid back easy to talk to. If you want a non rushed GFE session I would see her, I'm going to see her again. When I woke up I had misplaced my friend frank. Bummer.

    http://orlando.backpage.com/FemaleEs...e-you/13974389
    Can you tell me her donation??

  15. #8794

    Katie

    Quote Originally Posted by Guy0109  [View Original Post]
    Hey everyone, long time observer first time poster.

    Went and saw Katie the 6th during my lunch break. Located on east side of town in a good incall, felt very safe. When I arrived I feel asleep quickly and started dreaming. In my dream there was DFK, DATY, BBBJ, 69, CG, MISH. This girl is thin tall and sexy but I liked her personality the most very chill laid back easy to talk to. If you want a non rushed GFE session I would see her, I'm going to see her again. When I woke up I had misplaced my friend frank. Bummer.

    http://orlando.backpage.com/FemaleEs...e-you/13974389
    Can you tell me her donation??

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape