Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,371 to 8,385 of 14374
-
01-16-16 16:54 #6004Senior Member

Posts: 1620Ahhh yeah you're right
Agreed. Could be but the wording is strange. Reality is this time of year one will not see ANY le walking a beat except possibly in the downtown area which would be the 1st district! Nope, a retired guy and never was so. We're all good. Could be someone is fishing around 4 answers but my 1st thought was someone who was either bs'g, not from here or did not have a command of the english language.
Originally Posted by Truthfu11
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-16 14:32 #6003Senior Member

Posts: 788Particular precinct?
Perhaps, for selfish reasons, he is only referring to a particular police precinct? Strange question to ask on one's first post. Especially since he is "on foot".
Originally Posted by StanleyStankas
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-16 08:44 #6002Senior Member

Posts: 1620Me 2
Was thinking about posting on this myself, but didn't want to seem "a trifle uncouth" ha! But since some of the regulars are chiming in I'm in. Yea he doesn't say how far west! Soooooo along the lake up and down from those numbers all the way to where I reside which is really at the chi / harwood heights border you are talking a whole 1/3 of a side of chitown! Ha! Yep pinpoint a bit my man!
Originally Posted by RocketDork
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-16 12:34 #6001Senior Member

Posts: 1443Thanks
Had a good laugh at your reply! Thanks! Rocket Dork.
Originally Posted by Truthfu11
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-16 12:32 #6000Senior Member

Posts: 788Drone strike
Dude, that's a 7. 5 square mile area to cover! I'm not even sure a pinpointed drone attack could find something over that large of an area.
Originally Posted by Norel
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-16 11:28 #5999Regular Member

Posts: 2Looking for one
Hey guys, I live on the northside of chicago and I am looking for an SW who I can spend a few hours with. Race doesn't matter just need someone really chill. Any suggestions?
Originally Posted by Bammbamm
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-16 10:50 #5998Regular Member

Posts: 2Far northside SW
Does anyone know where I can find any SWs on the far northside; starting at 3200 north to 5200 north. I was out yesterday, on foot mind you, and found not any.
Originally Posted by Bammbamm
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-16 09:35 #5997Senior Member

Posts: 88The girl with the eye is known as "popeye" and she got it fixed. I think her real name is Michelle? She lives in Justice, but I haven't seen her in a while.
Originally Posted by HoHoHo
[View Original Post]
She used to work out of her apt. , there. I saw her in HomeDepot once, but obviously didn't interact with her.
-
01-14-16 08:01 #5996Regular Member

Posts: 12Sarah 47th cic
Had a dream with Sarah, tall and blonde, gave a bbbjtcws, which was unexpected but great. Did a good job too. Then I woke up. Going to try to have another dream this weekend to try FS. Pm me to trade digits.
-
01-13-16 20:40 #5995Banned Member

Posts: 34Love slipping off the cover when they're not looking.
Annand go.
-
01-13-16 19:49 #5994Senior Member

Posts: 3481Cold Ass Weather.
Girls got to get their Drugs and Pimps have to get paid no matter how bad the weather is.
Originally Posted by HoHoHo
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-16 19:33 #5993Senior Member

Posts: 469Forgot
I didn't even think to ask, I usually do.
Originally Posted by HoHoHo
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-16 18:04 #5992Regular Member

Posts: 12Cold as hell and still out
I work close to i55 and cic and decided to be curious if anyone was out when I got off work. So around 4 am I decided to take a drive just to look. Despite the cold ass weather there were SW all over. So don't let this weather fool ya, they out there.
-
01-12-16 20:46 #5991Regular Member

Posts: 12Iso 2 old friends
Looking for info on 2 old friends. First is Megan, 48th cic, white, thin, 30 ish, brown hair. Used to live right around the corner from there. Heard she still around but haven't seen her in a few years.
Other girl real name I can't mention because she was a friend of a friend and not sure her user name. Believe she use to hang by 47th archer. Blonde hair, cute, prob early to mid 30's, and the most obvious was she had a med issue and her right eye was bulging out. She either covered it with her hair or wore a patch. Any info would be great.
-
01-12-16 20:34 #5990Regular Member

Posts: 12You got digits?
Originally Posted by SluggaP
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






