The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12489

    Shitty from what I heard via PM

    Quote Originally Posted by BlkPatriot  [View Original Post]
    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...places/5693388

    Is she new? Never seen ad before. Anybody?
    Couple reputable Braddahs on her told me those pics are fully fake and not even close, I was watering when I seen those pics but when some Braddahs PM'd me I was happy they saved me the Kala, Basically was told she is about 50 years old and big and fat total misrepresentation.

  2. #12488

    White girl sara, a different Sara

    Brunette, now at Mango Spa. Young and cute.

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...t-sara/5870476

    Also saw this on craigslist. I think I might TOFTT, because she works at Mango. They have a mixed reputation and curious if anyone has tried this little woman?

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5401367460.html

    Very curious. Any help out there?

    Mahalo in advance.

    DM.

  3. #12487

    Nuru for real here?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawaiian007  [View Original Post]
    IDK BUTT that brown eye in her ad is interesting LOL.
    She is quite tempting to say the least! I had a Nuru massage and Vancouver a few years ago and it was beyond expectations. Wow!! I have heard that here on Oahu its not the real deal and it kind of turns into an oily slip and slide mess.

    Have any other brothers out there tried Nuru here? Was it for real? I would like to know how it was, some recommendations if possible. Thanks for your responses. New member here learning the ropes here!

    Mahaloz.

    Nostromo23.

  4. #12486

    Nuru Not Stella

    Quote Originally Posted by BlkPatriot  [View Original Post]
    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...places/5693388

    Is she new? Never seen ad before. Anybody?
    IDK BUTT that brown eye in her ad is interesting LOL.

  5. #12485

    Anybody try her? NURU, not Stella

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...places/5693388

    Is she new? Never seen ad before. Anybody?

  6. #12484

    Nina

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5398647155.html

    Ok, so I called ahead to see if she was available. Told me to come by later for an hour.

    When I arrived, a cute lady met me at the door. I could tell by the shoes on the floor, they were packed.

    She said we could go downstairs to another placeand I asked where's nina and she said it was her.

    Lmao, I knew I made an ass of myself right there but I took a good look and it was her.

    Yeah the pic is a few years old, but she is still pretty. (when compared to other matures).

    Got to the new place a few floors down. (very nice setting with a view).

    I agreed on the hour massage for. 6 and it went down.

    Allowed my hands to roam the whole time. Decent massage.

    On the flip, she barely even bothered covering jr up. But soon he was out and she was massaging everything but him.

    My roaming hands found her enhanced chest and actually got her moaning. She asked if I wanted to suck them.

    Fuck yea I did.

    At this point she is going to town on jr. With a handy and asked if that was good.

    I told her I wanted oral.

    Agreed on $ for oral. The problem was that her hands were too good.

    Surprised me by a very quick BBBJ, and I do mean short.

    But damn, I did not leave disappointed.

    Total damage 1. 6.

    Side note. As I was leaving the new place, I saw that there were now 5 or 6 more girls there, most younger than nina.

    I will have to go back to the new spot alone and TOFTT.

  7. #12483

    Victoria Massage: any reports?

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5400293290.html

    Victoria Massage.

    The picture of this massage post on Craigslist seems tgtb. Anyone tried or knows about this massage place? Thanks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg‎  

  8. #12482
    Quote Originally Posted by Hihon  [View Original Post]
    Nina uses a photo from some time ago. She either retouched the photo or it was taken 5-10 years ago. Nice lady though. Late 30's or early 40's from my estimate. Nice massage. I was wondering if she would play so as the session went on I slightly touch her leg when she was working on my lower back and she didn't flinch. She walked on my back and I knew extras were possible when she kneeled between my legs to work on my back and butt. She kept on brushing the boys and Jr started to stiffen up. Then she got off the table and seemed to like it when I started feeling up her legs and her butt while she worked on my back and legs. On the flip. Well you know what happens. Happy new year!

    Just remember, treat her nice and she'll return the favor.
    Hey guys, visiting from the mainland and am on the way to visit nina.

    Will update this later.

    Verfied member from atl.

  9. #12481
    Senior Member


    Posts: 287

    Nina

    Quote Originally Posted by AwabiHunter  [View Original Post]
    I goggled her # and it is for Pin Thai, anyone ever see her before?

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5398647155.html

    Awabi.
    Nina uses a photo from some time ago. She either retouched the photo or it was taken 5-10 years ago. Nice lady though. Late 30's or early 40's from my estimate. Nice massage. I was wondering if she would play so as the session went on I slightly touch her leg when she was working on my lower back and she didn't flinch. She walked on my back and I knew extras were possible when she kneeled between my legs to work on my back and butt. She kept on brushing the boys and Jr started to stiffen up. Then she got off the table and seemed to like it when I started feeling up her legs and her butt while she worked on my back and legs. On the flip. Well you know what happens. Happy new year!

    Just remember, treat her nice and she'll return the favor.

  10. #12480

    Nina at Pin Thai

    Quote Originally Posted by AwabiHunter  [View Original Post]
    I goggled her # and it is for Pin Thai, anyone ever see her before?

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5398647155.html

    Awabi.
    Going to TOFTT later today, she sure is hot looking (in my books anyway) but you know P. T. Doesn't really allow any play but I will try my best, especially since my inner thigh hurts and my groin area needs massaging as I think I "pulled my groin" (too much LOL).

    Stay safe fellow mongers.

    007.

  11. #12479

    Nina

    I goggled her # and it is for Pin Thai, anyone ever see her before?

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5398647155.html

    Awabi.

  12. #12478
    Quote Originally Posted by RicoSr1  [View Original Post]
    If you like um BIGGG & Soft, she's the one! Very good therapeutic massage skills. A decent HE and some roaming but YMMV.
    Thanks for the info you guys gave out appreciate it.

  13. #12477

    Alana

    Quote Originally Posted by BurnX23  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know who this is and what her services are? http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...-alana/4943801.
    If you like um BIGGG & Soft, she's the one! Very good therapeutic massage skills. A decent HE and some roaming but YMMV.

  14. #12476
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1532

    Alana was a,

    Quote Originally Posted by LocoBoy  [View Original Post]
    RTFF much information on her.
    Provider back a few years ago, mostly out of the Airport Marina Motel. Mixed reviews, I personally have not seen her.

    Phone tag a few ago, just to check it out. Heard so so massage and all that jazz. Now she add the massage part?! Oh well.

  15. #12475

    Alana

    RTFF much information on her.

    Quote Originally Posted by BurnX23  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know who this is and what her services are? http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...-alana/4943801.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape