Thread: Massage Therapists
+
Add Report
Results 18,271 to 18,285 of 30759
-
01-13-16 21:46 #12489Senior Member

Posts: 895Shitty from what I heard via PM
Couple reputable Braddahs on her told me those pics are fully fake and not even close, I was watering when I seen those pics but when some Braddahs PM'd me I was happy they saved me the Kala, Basically was told she is about 50 years old and big and fat total misrepresentation.
Originally Posted by BlkPatriot
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-16 19:44 #12488Senior Member

Posts: 984White girl sara, a different Sara
Brunette, now at Mango Spa. Young and cute.
http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...t-sara/5870476
Also saw this on craigslist. I think I might TOFTT, because she works at Mango. They have a mixed reputation and curious if anyone has tried this little woman?
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5401367460.html
Very curious. Any help out there?
Mahalo in advance.
DM.
-
01-13-16 19:42 #12487Regular Member

Posts: 28Nuru for real here?
She is quite tempting to say the least! I had a Nuru massage and Vancouver a few years ago and it was beyond expectations. Wow!! I have heard that here on Oahu its not the real deal and it kind of turns into an oily slip and slide mess.
Originally Posted by Hawaiian007
[View Original Post]
Have any other brothers out there tried Nuru here? Was it for real? I would like to know how it was, some recommendations if possible. Thanks for your responses. New member here learning the ropes here!
Mahaloz.
Nostromo23.
-
01-13-16 12:35 #12486Senior Member

Posts: 362Nuru Not Stella
IDK BUTT that brown eye in her ad is interesting LOL.
Originally Posted by BlkPatriot
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-16 00:59 #12485Regular Member

Posts: 20Anybody try her? NURU, not Stella
http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...places/5693388
Is she new? Never seen ad before. Anybody?
-
01-12-16 22:28 #12484Regular Member

Posts: 20Nina
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5398647155.html
Ok, so I called ahead to see if she was available. Told me to come by later for an hour.
When I arrived, a cute lady met me at the door. I could tell by the shoes on the floor, they were packed.
She said we could go downstairs to another placeand I asked where's nina and she said it was her.
Lmao, I knew I made an ass of myself right there but I took a good look and it was her.
Yeah the pic is a few years old, but she is still pretty. (when compared to other matures).
Got to the new place a few floors down. (very nice setting with a view).
I agreed on the hour massage for. 6 and it went down.
Allowed my hands to roam the whole time. Decent massage.
On the flip, she barely even bothered covering jr up. But soon he was out and she was massaging everything but him.
My roaming hands found her enhanced chest and actually got her moaning. She asked if I wanted to suck them.
Fuck yea I did.
At this point she is going to town on jr. With a handy and asked if that was good.
I told her I wanted oral.
Agreed on $ for oral. The problem was that her hands were too good.
Surprised me by a very quick BBBJ, and I do mean short.
But damn, I did not leave disappointed.
Total damage 1. 6.
Side note. As I was leaving the new place, I saw that there were now 5 or 6 more girls there, most younger than nina.
I will have to go back to the new spot alone and TOFTT.
-
01-12-16 22:03 #12483Senior Member

Posts: 298Victoria Massage: any reports?
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5400293290.html
Victoria Massage.
The picture of this massage post on Craigslist seems tgtb. Anyone tried or knows about this massage place? Thanks.
-
01-12-16 18:52 #12482Regular Member

Posts: 20Hey guys, visiting from the mainland and am on the way to visit nina.
Originally Posted by Hihon
[View Original Post]
Will update this later.
Verfied member from atl.
-
01-12-16 16:17 #12481Senior Member

Posts: 287Nina
Nina uses a photo from some time ago. She either retouched the photo or it was taken 5-10 years ago. Nice lady though. Late 30's or early 40's from my estimate. Nice massage. I was wondering if she would play so as the session went on I slightly touch her leg when she was working on my lower back and she didn't flinch. She walked on my back and I knew extras were possible when she kneeled between my legs to work on my back and butt. She kept on brushing the boys and Jr started to stiffen up. Then she got off the table and seemed to like it when I started feeling up her legs and her butt while she worked on my back and legs. On the flip. Well you know what happens. Happy new year!
Originally Posted by AwabiHunter
[View Original Post]
Just remember, treat her nice and she'll return the favor.
-
01-12-16 15:54 #12480Senior Member

Posts: 362Nina at Pin Thai
Going to TOFTT later today, she sure is hot looking (in my books anyway) but you know P. T. Doesn't really allow any play but I will try my best, especially since my inner thigh hurts and my groin area needs massaging as I think I "pulled my groin" (too much LOL).
Originally Posted by AwabiHunter
[View Original Post]
Stay safe fellow mongers.
007.
-
01-12-16 13:52 #12479Senior Member

Posts: 895Nina
I goggled her # and it is for Pin Thai, anyone ever see her before?
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5398647155.html
Awabi.
-
01-12-16 10:37 #12478Regular Member

Posts: 10Thanks for the info you guys gave out appreciate it.
Originally Posted by RicoSr1
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-16 06:46 #12477Senior Member

Posts: 77Alana
If you like um BIGGG & Soft, she's the one! Very good therapeutic massage skills. A decent HE and some roaming but YMMV.
Originally Posted by BurnX23
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-16 03:36 #12476Senior Member

Posts: 1532Alana was a,
Provider back a few years ago, mostly out of the Airport Marina Motel. Mixed reviews, I personally have not seen her.
Originally Posted by LocoBoy
[View Original Post]
Phone tag a few ago, just to check it out. Heard so so massage and all that jazz. Now she add the massage part?! Oh well.
-
01-12-16 02:51 #12475Senior Member

Posts: 371Alana
RTFF much information on her.
Originally Posted by BurnX23
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





