Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10590
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Nova

    Scooped up this tall blonde WSW on the north trail at the McDonalds on Gore. Cute white chick in her early twenties. A little taller than I prefer, about 5'8 but still a very good face. Has a southern accent. Says she's from Georgia. Anyways pretty decent BBBJCIM for cheap donation. Fellas this is not a great find and therefore NOT one of my premium model chicks so those wanting her digits can have them with no problem.

    Chris5.

  2. #10589

    Snowflake

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    Lmao! If you picked her up in between thee doll house and the palace strip club then I know EXACTLY who you talking about. She always fucking dirty! Clothes especially. If she showered and threw on a new outfit and washed her hair and put on make-up. She would be smoking hot!

    Chris5.
    Here she is March 2014 http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/at...3&d=1394921334.

  3. #10588

    Snowflake

    Man I needed a headache relief after work last Thursday and picked her up. The damage was 25 Mario coins relieved me of my headache and took it all, till she decided to spit some of it on my clothes WTF. I know our hobby has some disadvantages but that was fucked up will not repeat. There are plenty of other girls in that same street let alone the trail.

  4. #10587
    Senior Member


    Posts: 493

    Bella Saint

    Why don't you guys show some photos of what the Saint looks like now? Because she sure does not look like the photo's you are showing. Now she is skinny with needle tracks on her hands and arms, legs. You can hardly recognize her face. The only way that you know it is her is by her tat's.

  5. #10586
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    SnowFlake

    Quote Originally Posted by KdNight  [View Original Post]
    Was strolling not expecting to see anyone since it's cold out but I saw a decent looking blond by the strip clubs. She said her name was snowflake. She got the deed done for 30 Mario coins but the entire time all I could think of was damn I hope she takes a shower and washes her clothes with those coins smh.
    Lmao! If you picked her up in between thee doll house and the palace strip club then I know EXACTLY who you talking about. She always fucking dirty! Clothes especially. If she showered and threw on a new outfit and washed her hair and put on make-up. She would be smoking hot!

    Chris5.

  6. #10585

    Snowflake

    Was strolling not expecting to see anyone since it's cold out but I saw a decent looking blond by the strip clubs. She said her name was snowflake. She got the deed done for 30 Mario coins but the entire time all I could think of was damn I hope she takes a shower and washes her clothes with those coins smh.

  7. #10584

    LOL the saint

    Quote Originally Posted by PerfectAss  [View Original Post]
    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/at...0&d=1420499716

    That was me two weeks ago underneath the saint! Man, is she tight!
    Her and I have been friendly a lot. On her facebook. She is actually a lesbian. Prefers girls. She is an awesome chick man. To bad the herion is getting to her.

  8. #10583
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Anastasia Part 2

    Texted this cute chick this afternoon just out of curiosity to see if she was still in town. She texted back immediately and asked if I could scoop her up as she was sick. She Has a tight spinner body and is white as a ghost just as I reported in my dream yesterday. Picked her up and immediately went to get her some medication to feel better. Hit up a local trap house and borrowed a room so I could have a good dream with this chick on a bed. BBBJ was on point! Plenty of DT action with her tongue going everywhere. Told her I wanted her asshole so I threw on a condom on went to work. She was tight as fuck and asked me to stop but nope! My dick was already in there and I wasn't pulling it out til completion. Told her to just relax and to shut up! Finally busted a huge nut and it felt awesome! Anastasia is a sweetheart! The anal was off the charts good. Will definitely be seeing her again soon boy's.

    Chris5.

  9. #10582

    Kevin and desiree

    Anyone generous enough to give me Kevin and Desiree number please?

  10. #10581

    Kevon

    Anyone generous enough to give me Kevin and Desiree's # please?

  11. #10580

    The Saint

    Quote Originally Posted by PerfectAss  [View Original Post]
    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/at...0&d=1420499716

    That was me two weeks ago underneath the saint! Man, is she tight!
    Yeah here's another one of The Saint riding PerfectAss Lmfao: http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/at...3&d=1420499718.

  12. #10579

    Photo

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    You're one lucky man! That is an awesome photo!!

    Chris5.
    Hum. I wonder why the photo has penthouse in the bottom. LOL.

  13. #10578

    Photo

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    You're one lucky man! That is an awesome photo!!

    Chris5.
    Hum. I wonder why the photo has penthouse in the bottom. LOL.

  14. #10577
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    I'm jealous dude!!

    Quote Originally Posted by PerfectAss  [View Original Post]
    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/at...0&d=1420499716

    That was me two weeks ago underneath the saint! Man, is she tight!
    You're one lucky man! That is an awesome photo!!

    Chris5.

  15. #10576
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    This is exactly how the Saint looks with full make up. Tell me she is not a freaking super MODEL! Hell yes she is! She was hitting the trail hard this evening near the new quadrant! I'm jealous of the lucky guy underneath her in that pic. LOL.

    Chris5.
    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/at...0&d=1420499716

    That was me two weeks ago underneath the saint! Man, is she tight!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape