Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,651 to 25,665 of 40027
-
01-10-16 18:59 #14377Senior Member

Posts: 46Going to h welness orr whatever its called now wish my weiner luck
So booked 9 min at place on Milwaukee and near Montrose. Bringing. 2 so who knows. I'll share my time there. God I want to eat pussy.
-
01-10-16 17:45 #14376Senior Member

Posts: 341Says right in the website: Damen and North. So, there you go, Wicker Park area.
Originally Posted by RubAddicted
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-16 15:39 #14375Senior Member

Posts: 262The way they look, understand an early finish, I want to last as long as possible though. LOL.
Originally Posted by JamesTChicago
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-16 14:22 #14374Senior Member

Posts: 57Bodyrubschicago
Looks good, anyone try it? If it's not far I'm game.
Originally Posted by JamesTChicago
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-16 12:12 #14373Senior Member

Posts: 200Search the oThER site for reviews of the girls.
Originally Posted by JamesTChicago
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-16 12:11 #14372Senior Member

Posts: 541Nice.
Jessica has a killer body! And Giselle has that face.
Originally Posted by JamesTChicago
[View Original Post]
Please let us know if you decide to visit, that area is full of good looking girls.
-
01-10-16 12:00 #14371Senior Member

Posts: 313Stupid me
Sorry! Here it is. I guess I finished early.
Originally Posted by Tugeee
[View Original Post]
http://www.bodyrubschicago.com/about-us.html
-
01-10-16 11:52 #14370Senior Member

Posts: 154Link?
Do you have a link you can post?
Originally Posted by JamesTChicago
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-16 11:25 #14369Senior Member

Posts: 313Anyone partaken?
Anyone been to this place? They are always posting and they look very hot. I would love some feedback with any experiences. Pm is ok. Thanks all! Happy Sunday. And yes, it's safe to say that I'm on the prowl today.
James.
-
01-10-16 11:04 #14368Senior Member

Posts: 313Will be binging and need help
Well, the old lady is away for a couple days now and a couple days next month for work and I need to binge. It's been awhile since she's been gone and I need some help from my online buddies.
I've longed for a nuru experience and have always come up empty. Can anyone give me a sure fire nuru place or provider? The younger and hotter the better, but will except all since I've been wanting this for awhile.
I'm also looking for a European place with good looking women. This is something else I can't find very easily. I'm just so tired of going to AAMPs.
Any advice for Schaumburg, mount prospect and Chicago would be great. Thanks in advance to you all for reading and for any advice. You can PM me if you would like and I will report back upon competing my binging!
James.
-
01-10-16 01:12 #14367Senior Member

Posts: 625Honestly that's usually my protocol- one time. Sometimes I make an exception and give a 2nd chance but that's the max. I don't understand why some of the guys on here go 4,5.....9, 10 times with the same gal. After 1 or 2 times it is what it is. They have no incentive to go the extra mile since you keep coming back. I'd probably let them know and say I wasn't happy with the service, not leave a tip, and say good luck I'm not coming back there are better options out there.
Originally Posted by RonM
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-16 00:22 #14366Banned Member

Posts: 41909 to 10 times and nothing but extras are available. How many times you have to go?
Originally Posted by HeadFirst
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-16 19:59 #14365Senior Member

Posts: 3481Two Timer.
Kellster I'm the same way with Providers. If she's really lousy the first time, then there's no second chance with me.
Originally Posted by Kellster
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-16 19:38 #14364Senior Member

Posts: 625I've never seen her. However, with that said, my general rule is two times max. If I've gone two times and I'm still disappointed with the service, it's time to move on.
Originally Posted by Curtiscurtis
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-16 17:31 #14363Senior Member

Posts: 665Bobbie
For real? I wish I would've known that sooner. 5-6 yrs ago I was going there pretty regular and never ever got even the slightest hint that an extra may be on the menu. I stopped going after probably 9-10 visits. Good legit hour but I was looking for fun. Might be time to set up another appt. Good info. Thanks!
Originally Posted by XabiAlonso
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





